Content

My Super Saiyan tarble texture will not apply. >:OO

Tarble View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, April 12, 2013

I edited the .shader file. and the default file. and my texture won't appear. DDX ... I'm horrible at this editing stuff.

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

Tarble wrote : I edited the .shader file. and the default file. and my texture won't appear. DDX ... I'm horrible at this editing stuff.

You probley put the directory to the shader wrong or you didn't do the skin file correctly

brings back memories tarbe Super Saiyan was one of the first things I ever made Laughing

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote :

Tarble wrote : I edited the .shader file. and the default file. and my texture won't appear. DDX ... I'm horrible at this editing stuff.

You probley put the directory to the shader wrong or you didn't do the skin file correctly

brings back memories tarbe Super Saiyan was one of the first things I ever made :*laughing out loud*:

Surprised Woah. That Super Saiyan Tarble looks epic. But yeah, I`ll try re-arranging it again. Thanks for the help. But if not. Would you mind linking that one?

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

Tarble wrote :

brings back memories tarbe Super Saiyan was one of the first things I ever made :*laughing out loud*:

Surprised Woah. That Super Saiyan Tarble looks epic. But yeah, I`ll try re-arranging it again. Thanks for the help. But if not. Would you mind linking that one?

I don't know mines old I gotta find where it is etc, but anyway did you get it working?

Tarble wrote :

I don't know mines old I gotta find where it is etc, but anyway did you get it working?

No. D; I kept trying it over and over. I'm going to continue though. (NEVERGIVEUP.) *super mega extreme intense laughter*

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]