Content

1, 2, 3  >>

Super Saiyan Lloyd!! >:D

Tarble View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, April 12, 2013

I finally made a prototype of the Super Saiyan lloyd mode. IT'S nowhere NEAR FINISHED.

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

Tarble wrote : I finally made a prototype of the Super Saiyan lloyd mode. It's nowhere near finished. Just needs a few extra changes.

Well I see you used gokucell from moddb's head,this needs a lot of work. And Here's the super saiyangod I made

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote :

Tarble wrote : I finally made a prototype of the Super Saiyan lloyd mode. It's nowhere near finished. Just needs a few extra changes.

Well I see you used gokucell from moddb's head,this needs a lot of work. And Here's the super saiyangod I made

O _ O ...How...th-...

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Tarble wrote :

O _ O ...How...th-...

do the aura that Jammin' Jelly Jacob did and add Super Saiyan Real lloyd
transformation you know that yellow Dude!

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Tarble wrote :

O _ O ...How...th-...

Easy!

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Tarble wrote :

O _ O ...How...th-...

That yellow dude !??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?! is fake =_=

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Tarble wrote :

O _ O ...How...th-...

That yellow dude !??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?! is fake =_=

I know right?

Tarble wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Tarble wrote :

O _ O ...How...th-...

Easy!

That hair is wrong.

Tarble wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Tarble wrote :

O _ O ...How...th-...

Easy!

That hair is wrong.

Is there a way to make it correct?

Reply with quote Saturday, April 13, 2013

Tarble wrote :

Tarble wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Tarble wrote :

O _ O ...How...th-...

Easy!

That hair is wrong.

Look at a picture of Super Saiyan God make the animations in misfit model.

Tarble wrote :

Tarble wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Tarble wrote :

O _ O ...How...th-...

Easy!

That hair is wrong.

How did you get the hair to stand up like that?

Tarble wrote :

Tarble wrote :

Tarble wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Tarble wrote :

O _ O ...How...th-...

Easy!

That hair is wrong.

*laughing out loud* I edited the Goku head model -_-

Tarble wrote :

Tarble wrote :

Tarble wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Tarble wrote :

O _ O ...How...th-...

Easy!

That hair is wrong.

*laughing out loud* I edited the Goku head model -_-

I know that. < - <'' But in depth.

*intense laughter*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrlptDcuT90&feature=youtu.be
*intense laughter*
*intense laughter*
*intense laughter*
*intense laughter*

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

I ate this form.. dragonball is going backward than forward..the great quality and idea reached long time ago is now missed.. is all so generic today without personality.. Just like Disney by the way

in 1937 38,42 etc etc.. there was the best Cartoon's done in the best way.. even mickey Mouse and Donald duck are worse now than the past... patience.. is this the BIMBOMINKIA style( fiddle sticks style for kids )..

and anyway the Super Saiyan 4 is still on top..

NELLO!! wrote : I ate this form.. dragonball is going backward than forward..the great quality and idea reached long time ago is now missed.. is all so generic today without personality.. Just like Disney by the way

in 1937 38,42 etc etc.. there was the best Cartoon's done in the best way.. even mickey Mouse and Donald duck are worse now than the past... patience.. is this the BIMBOMINKIA style( fiddle sticks style for kids )..

and anyway the Super Saiyan 4 is still on top..

Nello it's not a form its a powerup so its cool for a power up.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Ha I was wondering when this would appear. It's the lowly editors dream project. You only need to change some colors to get the strongest form yet!

Funny how you guys still got the colors wrong though.

And actually his body changes too. Thanks to the ultimate trooooolll of Toriyama he actually gets skinnier in this form.

To do this right there would need to be unique aura code too since this is more of flaming aura that covers up everything around Goku.

@Nello: I kind of agree with you, but I think that's only a problem of the old franchises like disney and dragonball, they keep milking the cow on old success of the past. There are plenty of new guys making great stuff. Take avatar the last airbender for example.

TRL wrote : Ha I was wondering when this would appear. It's the lowly editors dream project. You only need to change some colors to get the strongest form yet!

And actually his body changes too. Thanks to the ultimate trooooolll of Toriyama he actually gets skinnier in this form.

To do this right there would need to be unique aura code too since this is more of flaming aura that covers up everything around Goku.

@Nello: I kind of agree with you, but I think that's only a problem of the old franchises like disney and dragonball, they keep milking the cow on old success of the past. There are plenty of new guys making great stuff. Take avatar the last airbender for example.

Well mines correct except maybe a bit on the hairs colour but the problem is I've seen parts from the movie I've seen his hair go really dark red then light red also pink so I put the colour a little bit both.

TRL wrote : Ha I was wondering when this would appear. It's the lowly editors dream project. You only need to change some colors to get the strongest form yet!

Well mines correct except maybe a bit on the hairs colour but the problem is I've seen parts from the movie I've seen his hair go really dark red then light red also pink so I put the colour a little bit both.

release it,release it,release it,release it,release it,release it,release it,release it,release it,release it,release it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kakarot2550 wrote :

release it,release it,release it,release it,release it,release it,release it,release it,release it,release it,release it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never never never never never never never never

Stop quoting my picture.

And no, {Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob, I don't see a single accurate thing about yours.

TRL wrote : Stop quoting my picture.

And no, {Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob, I don't see a single accurate thing about yours.

okay lets see you do it -_-

Besides say that again

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Never never never never never never never never

Always Always Always Always Always Always Always Always

Besides say that again

That's actually very ironic to hear you say that. Maybe I will... Surprised

TRL wrote :

Besides say that again

That's actually very ironic to hear you say that. Maybe I will... Surprised

Well I know you're a legend pro at this so I would love to see how awesome you'd do Very Happy

1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]