AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, May 09, 2013

having fun with that form...

*MVP*Vighnesh View user's profile Send private message

AAAHHH! Goku'S ON FIIIIRRREEEE!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nemix, mmm do you really prefer this anorexic guy?...

he looks like the wrong fusion between Goten and Trunks... even that bad fusion looks more badass than this...

this google picture say it all:

they turn this great fighter:

in THIS!?:

TRL, thanks, still waiting your updates hahah

Vighnesh, mmm... that aura hurt the eyes as heck... so... I will use the normal one...

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Well, the body seems okay, just like this new Super Saiyan lloyd, but the face, head, eyes look really weird now.

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

Nemix wrote : Well, the body seems okay, just like this new Super Saiyan lloyd, but the face, head, eyes look really weird now.

Nemix everytime I make him skinny he tummy looks bigger and when I make that skinny his animations **** themselves, also anty PLEASE send me that aura because I wanna see how you did it so I can improve it.

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

well I still agree with Anty.. but my friend we have to accept the truth...ahhshit the Goku lloyd is bad..dragonball is ruined in 2013 ..the greatest style of the past is missed.. where is MAEDA? for example..the episodes he did are some of the best as animations drawing style concept all.. today we have too much technologies that make all so without personality ,but make to the animators an easy work..
also the same Goku from battle of Lloyds you can see in that special..onepiece ,toriko and dragonball.. still bad..the same Akira is changed.. and Bills is nothing.. are frieza cell and majinbuu the best anyway.. even Garlick J.are is better than Bills to me..Vegeta is ridicolous there .. by the way nevermind guys think that is nothing what I said..

actually now in 2013 dragonball is becoming an anime for 5 years old.. like pokemon....

NELLO!! wrote : well I still agree with Anty.. but my friend we have to accept the truth...ahhshit the Goku lloyd is bad..dragonball is ruined in 2013 ..the greatest style of the past is missed.. where is MAEDA? for example..the episodes he did are some of the best as animations drawing style concept all.. today we have too much technologies that make all so without personality ,but make to the animators an easy work..
also the same Goku from battle of Lloyds you can see in that special..onepiece ,toriko and dragonball.. still bad..the same Akira is changed.. and Bills is nothing.. are frieza cell and majinbuu the best anyway.. even Garlick J.are is better than Bills to me..Vegeta is ridicolous there .. by the way nevermind guys think that is nothing what I said..

actually now in 2013 dragonball is becoming an anime for 5 years old.. like pokemon....

I do agree they ****** pokemon but the new Dragon Ball Z movie is rated 9.4 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2263944/

Also which looks more epic this

http://tiny.cc/oz7uww

or this

Reply with quote Friday, May 10, 2013

9.4 ..and so from who is rated this?.. you know that the world is a gummy bear? we are many sheep .. we follow others and little by little we do convince ..
in this case this happened with many.. but not with me..

continue to play with this pokemon guys if you want hehe.. Anty did the No pokemon version that is looking better.. and howewer Super Saiyan lloyd the heck.. or bills the heck..
Goku Super Saiyan 4 is stronger and omega shenron too.. is this form nice and special because is strong ? because have a Flame aura? isn't....... Super Saiyan 4 is stronger and Super Saiyan 4 in Flame born too vs Oozaru Baby Vegeta and born also in the same way (with 4 Super Saiyan passing the energy)....and the Super Saiyan 4 is way Badass but a looooooot..

NELLO!! wrote : 9.4 ..and so from who is rated this?.. you know that the world is a gummy bear? we are many sheep .. we follow others and little by little we do convince ..
in this case this happened with many.. but not with me..

continue to play with this pokemon guys if you want hehe.. Anty did the No pokemon version that is looking better.. and howewer Super Saiyan lloyd the heck.. or bills the heck..
Goku Super Saiyan 4 is stronger and omega shenron too.. is this form nice and special because is strong ? because have a Flame aura? isn't....... Super Saiyan 4 is stronger and Super Saiyan 4 in Flame born too vs Oozaru Baby Vegeta and born also in the same way (with 4 Super Saiyan passing the energy)....and the Super Saiyan 4 is way Badass but a looooooot..

Yeah I know the world are becoming sheep but I think Super Saiyan God is genius it's the opposite to Goku you called call it opposite Goku it's not a form its a powerup

and they rated pokemon 6.9 includes first season and that new movie is 9.4 I'm not saying its good I'm just saying the new movie will be worth watching.

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud* that picture made me laugh Laughing and yeah they turned a great fighter in to a boy Neutral the epicness is passing away Arrow [/url]

*laughing out loud* that picture made me laugh Laughing and yeah they turned a great fighter in to a boy =\ the epicness is passing away Arrow [/url]

OH MY GOODNESS sorry for trible post my internet laged badly today while posting in this topic Embarassed

Aravind wrote : *laughing out loud* that picture made me laugh :*laughing out loud*: and yeah they turned a great fighter in to a boy Neutral the epicness is passing away Arrow [/url]

that picture is really funny especially how it turns into a girl.

lukaszenko_PL View user's profile Send private message

Wink

lukaszenko_PL wrote :

Wink

Noooooooooooooooo the last one use the last one with that aura and PLEASE fix that face.

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

what did we said about quoting with pictures?
-.- Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Jammin' Jelly Jacob, I will upload soon that character that's the only way you could have that aura...

Nello, yes, such a shame...

anyway you want it with this eyes?:

AnTy wrote : Jammin' Jelly Jacob, I will upload soon that character that's the only way you could have that aura...

Nello, yes, such a shame...

anyway you want it with this eyes?:

Ohhhhhhhhhh you made that aura in effects not in his model.

Reply with quote Saturday, May 11, 2013

is a different aura shader.. but this effect can be done in many way.. a different particle system to use there.. or a model like aura swirl for example.. have to merge those aura models in the lower ,and would be better..

But I guess the face look better :-

lukaszenko_PL View user's profile Send private message

Wink

Link

http://rapidshare.com/files/905493767/GokuG.rar

Thanks. the face is not how I expected it to be, but still a great character. Nice work guys. Smile

Reply with quote Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Damaged

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, May 16, 2013

AnTy wrote : Damaged

I like the upper

Reply with quote Thursday, May 16, 2013

ivanhoeGT wrote :

AnTy wrote : Damaged

I like the upper

Well that upper and that lower are very lacking in identifiable function Super Saiyan God clothes don't get damaged as you know bills and Super Saiyan God Goku have around 2-4 fights I think, this is the final scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3mHtF2mO8k no damage no ripped clothes, strange isn't it? *intense laughter*

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]