Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >>

Super Saiyan SAVIOR

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, May 16, 2013

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : Well that upper and that lower are very lacking in identifiable function Super Saiyan God clothes don't get damaged as you know bills and Super Saiyan God Goku have around 2-4 fights I think, this is the final scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3mHtF2mO8k no damage no ripped clothes, strange isn't it? *intense laughter*

funny, you talk like if you can do something better than a bunch of rubbish... let me explain you something... this isn't my job is just a hobby, if I liked I will do it, if not, I will not, very easy right?, so... you can take all your "knowledge" and put it in your fvck1ng a$$...

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

AnTy wrote :

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : Well that upper and that lower are very lacking in identifiable function Super Saiyan God clothes don't get damaged as you know bills and Super Saiyan God Goku have around 2-4 fights I think, this is the final scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3mHtF2mO8k no damage no ripped clothes, strange isn't it? *intense laughter*

funny, you talk like if you can do something better than a bunch of rubbish... let me explain you something... this isn't my job is just a hobby, if I liked I will do it, if not, I will not, very easy right?, so... you can take all your "knowledge" and put it in your fvck1ng a$$...

what the heck? calm down man *stunned* I never said I was better then you, you're a lot better then me except you make really zippy icons and never proper voice clips Confused all I did was tell you Super Saiyan God Goku can't be damaged I'm sorry I just don't go up people's a$$ and tell them every thing is great.

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote :

ivanhoeGT wrote :

AnTy wrote : Damaged

I like the upper

Well that upper and that lower are very lacking in identifiable function Super Saiyan God clothes don't get damaged as you know bills and Super Saiyan God Goku have around 2-4 fights I think, this is the final scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3mHtF2mO8k no damage no ripped clothes, strange isn't it? *intense laughter*

I just like the upper,not lower Wink

my try

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, May 17, 2013

Not bad Ivanhoe. Smile

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : Not bad Ivanhoe. Smile

not bad Exclamation

Richma View user's profile Send private message

the first one looks awesome and the other one looks recolored Laughing

TRL wrote : Not bad Ivanhoe. Smile

first time I got this word from TRL,impressed

Richma wrote : the first one looks awesome and the other one looks recolored :*laughing out loud*:

what you mean recolor?

OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS double post error

needs more detail though.

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : needs more detail though.

well,it's not done yet

Well by recolored I meant on the hair I don't know but that Goku form looks all recolored but I isn't if you make him accurate, your probably know what you still need to do on him but I have the need to say make his arms skinnier so that his fists look kind of bigger and maybe hair needs to be edited too not only recolored or retextured that white shading on the first picture maybe you should use it less so it could look even better but that is what I think your choice and your model to do with it what you want all I wanted is to post a critic what I would do to make it look better Very Happy

Richma wrote : Well by recolored I meant on the hair I don't know but that Goku form looks all recolored but I isn't if you make him accurate, your probably know what you still need to do on him but I have the need to say make his arms skinnier so that his fists look kind of bigger and maybe hair needs to be edited too not only recolored or retextured that white shading on the first picture maybe you should use it less so it could look even better but that is what I think your choice and your model to do with it what you want all I wanted is to post a critic what I would do to make it look better Very Happy

okay thanks for this.. imma try another one

In Lukaszenko's thread not sure about the name but anyway I posted there a picture and it maybe could help you about the first picture of your model

Richma wrote : In Lukaszenko's thread not sure about the name but anyway I posted there a picture and it maybe could help you about the first picture of your model

I'll try to find it,if it could help me

New beta aura

Reply with quote Monday, May 20, 2013

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : New beta aura

Looking back this fire aura is a disgrace compared to my new one I really don't know what the heck I was thinking with that old one its **** here's my 2 new ones PLEASE vote on which is better

1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sbI0qx6lsQ

2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2kZiiXRmhQ

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, May 21, 2013

just a recolor won't cut it , it needs a whole different mechanism

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

yes. I know how to make in my way.. merge the aura swirl models in the lower..

najeeb wrote : just a recolor won't cut it , it needs a whole different mechanism

*laughing out loud* Super Saiyan God is the same as Goku except its skinner and I'll do that soon maybe your to blind to see the head, besides I asked which aura is better not this -_-

Reply with quote Friday, May 24, 2013

rescaled and checked.. no bugs.. but if there is,ill re check

The head seems off, did you do something with it?

Richma wrote : The head seems off, did you do something with it?

what you mean off?

It doesn't look good, the width of the head that's what I think it's wrong about it

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]