Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >>

Super Saiyan SAVIOR

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, April 19, 2013

NELLO!! wrote : Mystick Gohan from Anty + my (AKT) adult Gohan Face and Goku hair..
at least this body is better... but I don't really understand the Point of edit the Laces on the boots..

I think I will make a FInal Goku once and for all for me..

Following only the best refs, and is the Goku I loved more than all the others.. Normal to Super Saiyan(the TRue)..
just show some of those refs to make understand what is jumped in my head.. the accuracy of those refs.. to me this is the best Goku ever drawn..(just like Vs frieza 100% android19, cell and vs Paikuhan).. you will see what next in my thread don't worry..
can also delete this post if is not Right for this thread...

well nello I'd love to see a new Goku the only one ever made is the classic one and with costumes so I'd love to see a new Goku.

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote :

NELLO!! wrote : Mystick Gohan from Anty + my (AKT) adult Gohan Face and Goku hair..
at least this body is better... but I don't really understand the Point of edit the Laces on the boots..

I think I will make a FInal Goku once and for all for me..

Following only the best refs, and is the Goku I loved more than all the others.. Normal to Super Saiyan(the TRue)..
just show some of those refs to make understand what is jumped in my head.. the accuracy of those refs.. to me this is the best Goku ever drawn..(just like Vs frieza 100% android19, cell and vs Paikuhan).. you will see what next in my thread don't worry..
can also delete this post if is not Right for this thread...

well nello I'd love to see a new Goku the only one ever made is the classic one and with costumes so I'd love to see a new Goku.

final update! I may make him skinny though

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : that's really bad *laughing out loud*........ that hair is so improper I didn't paint it at all Very Happy I changed the coloring and contrast no paint here ^^

better or worse -_-

and you don't even get my point...

anyway I'm still waiting for updates from you TRL...

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

AnTy wrote :

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : that's really bad *laughing out loud*........ that hair is so improper I didn't paint it at all Very Happy I changed the coloring and contrast no paint here ^^

better or worse -_-

and you don't even get my point...

hehehe wait ...wait...

however Bardock is getting Improvements..

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

TRL is actually going to be out of country for the next couple weeks so you won't likely see much from him in that time. Just a heads up.

Zeth wrote :

TRL is actually going to be out of country for the next couple weeks so you won't likely see much from him in that time. Just a heads up.

I see... too bad, anyway I guess I need some vacations too...

Reply with quote Saturday, April 20, 2013

I wonder when you will delete all those post Zeth...

anyway I guess the rig for TRL's Goku should be kind of like this right?...

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

I try to cull the non-free forums once a day or so, but don't always have the time some days. There aren't really any other active moderators either.

That's the ZEQ2 universal skeleton. If it was for ZEQ2, yes, that would be ideal. ZEQ2-lite could just use a normal biped though if you want to use existing animations.

EDIT : Posts removed. If any of you find yourself limited to particular areas of the site or without certain forum features, it should be clear why if you were involved in petty discussion here. Straighten up your act.

Tarble View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : lloyd bless us.

A work in progress edit of our beloved zeq2lite Goku model.

Guess I couldn't help myself bying into the hype.

This may or may not only be available to the ZEQ2 unity though.

Dude. This is incredible.

Zeth wrote :

I try to cull the non-free forums once a day or so, but don't always have the time some days. There aren't really any other active moderators either.

That's the ZEQ2 universal skeleton. If it was for ZEQ2, yes, that would be ideal. ZEQ2-lite could just use a normal biped though if you want to use existing animations.

EDIT : Posts removed. If any of you find yourself limited to particular areas of the site or without certain forum features, it should be clear why if you were involved in petty discussion here. Straighten up your act.

well this happened because ara was tricked again as usual by some guy I'm not even friends with who says I talk behind his back and he was mad at me calling Dragon Ball Z weak we sorted this out though nordin masaf dislike me cause I didn't forgive them for what they did, I didn't want to start an argument here I asked them to stop many times I even ignored most of it but I get bullied and I get worse treatment? I think I'll stop coming here.

Zeth wrote : I try to cull the non-free forums once a day or so, but don't always have the time some days. There aren't really any other active moderators either.

so... where's mima?... long time no see him here...

yes, I read the thread, for that reason my question, anyway that's a perfect skeleton...

Jammin' Jelly Jacob, use the PM to talk with Zeth, no-one here care anything of that and it's enough with all this issue... if you don't wanna come here anymore it's your problem... this thread was created for a very different thing...

AnTy wrote :

Zeth wrote : I try to cull the non-free forums once a day or so, but don't always have the time some days. There aren't really any other active moderators either.

so... where's mima?... long time no see him here...

yes, I read the thread, for that reason my question, anyway that's a perfect skeleton...

Jammin' Jelly Jacob, use the PM to talk with Zeth, no-one here care anything of that and it's enough with all this issue... if you don't wanna come here anymore it's your problem... this thread was created for a very different thing...

DUDE I ASKED THEM TO STOP!!!! I DIDN'T START THAT ARGUMENT BESIDES THAT Zeth ALSO TURNED OFF MY PMS.

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, April 21, 2013

Some avatars for this transformation

Reply with quote Wednesday, May 08, 2013

this could be a nice shading for that Goku TRL...

this picture was my only reference:

anyway could be cool if I could see some updates from you TRL...

lukaszenko_PL View user's profile Send private message

Nice AnTy Wink

this is me GokuSSJG Very Happy

lukaszenko, thanks, and your work looks good but there's something with the face...

anyway the right shading effect (face/arms):

lukaszenko_PL View user's profile Send private message

Yes I know I work on his head and face soon you see me finish GodGoku Wink

AnTy wrote : lukaszenko, thanks, and your work looks good but there's something with the face...

anyway the right shading effect (face/arms):

nice Super Saiyan God Goku anty just give proper eyes and he'll look badass but the Goku you're using for refs is fan art.

colors are not right,but is not your fault.. is just why you used a fan art ref which is inaccurate to the beginning.. is pretty cool howewer.. nice try you did the same color as the ref.. are you now using my same coloring technique Anty?.. white texture? that's nice Wink save a lot time,and make the exact color to the first try..

Jammin' Jelly Jacob, thanks, and about the head just if TRL give me his head...

Nello, yes, that's the best way to do that, anyway I know those are the wrong colors, but SSGOD colors are really boring and the transformation don't have anything special, you can see a big difference between Jammin' Jelly Jacob's Goku, lukaszenko's Goku and my Goku, the fan art colors make him look really cool, normal colors make him look like a lazy edit...

AnTy wrote : Jammin' Jelly Jacob, thanks, and about the head just if TRL give me his head...

Nello, yes, that's the best way to do that, anyway I know those are the wrong colors, but SSGOD colors are really boring and the transformation don't have anything special, you can see a big difference between Jammin' Jelly Jacob's Goku, lukaszenko's Goku and my Goku, the fan art colors make him look really cool, normal colors make him look like a lazy edit...

I agree..

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, May 09, 2013

lukaszensopl´s Goku Super Saiyan lloyd looks way more like in the movie !

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

I like antys more

but both of them have to be skinnier, the models

EsMortal View user's profile Send private message

I`m looking for the one who has most of the Dragon Ball Z animation graphics

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Nice work guys. Looking good.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >>

Actions