Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >>

Super Saiyan SAVIOR

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, June 26, 2013

okay this is such a shame by me too.. I will leave this thread since TRL come back with the updates and delete that picture I made Up....

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Thanks for the insight nello. But it's kind of funny that one picture I posted already created 9 pages of thread. Like what the actual frick. Razz

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : Thanks for the insight nello. But it's kind of funny that one picture I posted already created 9 pages of thread. Like what the actual frick. Razz

TRL Sama is my lloyd Goku Very good now?

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, June 27, 2013

Nope

Reply with quote Thursday, June 27, 2013

Nemix wrote : Nope

Are you talking to me >_<

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 02, 2013

The hair is more less finished now. I still got to uvw it again though.

Made some small changes to the gi, boots, arms and wristbands. I figure only his wrist should be a little smaller I'm not going to touch his upper arms too much.

Here's also some more refs I found. It's still hard to come to a consensus color wise.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

I'm sure your colors are adequate if you followed references, but your jawline/face (as in with every character I've seen you do [including Yamucha]) is less than desirable. This is largely due to your light direction and how it plays with the shades on your face, but it also largely relates to your default expression and more importantly feature distances/positions (such as how far the eyes are from one another and the edges of the head).

Can you post a close up of your face with no shading and/or a left/right directional light?

Bare in mind that I didn't actually model this face, apart from the new eyes. It's all just regular old Goku. And I can't remember having changed the jawline all that much. So yeah it might be a proportion thing. I think the eyes could do with being a bit further apart still.

TRL wrote : Bare in mind that I didn't actually model this face, apart from the new eyes. It's all just regular old Goku. And I can't remember having changed the jawline all that much. So yeah it might be a proportion thing. I think the eyes could do with being a bit further apart still.

I love how all keep tell me your's is so cool because you did it from scratch etc I don't think people are capable of reading ._.

good Job with the hair model TRL..I think for the right Color we have to wait still a bit,to wait really good refs..from screens captured by the original Videos..
but you know change colors is much easier..
I see you edited those boots but I would advice you to use the generation 6 Goku,which have better Boots as base,and fully separated too just for the boots.. for the face I think that the structure doesn't change from the standard Goku,the jaw lines,mouth,nose everything except eyes is the same as the normal...

NELLO!! wrote : good Job with the hair model TRL..I think for the right Color we have to wait still a bit,to wait really good refs..from screens captured by the original Videos..
but you know change colors is much easier..
I see you edited those boots but I would advice you to use the generation 6 Goku,which have better Boots as base,and fully separated too just for the boots.. for the face I think that the structure doesn't change from the standard Goku,the jaw lines,mouth,nose everything except eyes is the same as the normal...

Yeah the hair is cool but he added 1 extra spike he shouldn't have.

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 03, 2013

nice

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : Bare in mind that I didn't actually model this face, apart from the new eyes. It's all just regular old Goku. And I can't remember having changed the jawline all that much. So yeah it might be a proportion thing. I think the eyes could do with being a bit further apart still.

Wow great TRL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy But this big front strand a bit not right she starting from fridge...

And can I use your refs?

of course you can.

I guess you mean fringes or bangs. Well you can make a case according to refs for that spike being inbetween two bangs or being right on top of it. I decided to go with it being inbetween down half, which is also visible on some refs.

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

to be honest lukaszensoPL´s Goku Super Saiyan lloyd is for me currently DA BEST

lukaszenko_PL View user's profile Send private message

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote : to be honest lukaszensoPL´s Goku Super Saiyan lloyd is for me currently DA BEST

thanks Wink

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

by the way trl's Goku lloyd head is better Wink

lloyd Vegeta concept I used some refs from Goku on this...still a beta and I haven't made him skinny or taller yet

http://tiny.cc/sccnzw

TRL wrote : of course you can.

I guess you mean fringes or bangs. Well you can make a case according to refs for that spike being inbetween two bangs or being right on top of it. I decided to go with it being inbetween down half, which is also visible on some refs.

Thanks Smile

Here reasult with help of you refs....I know not so accurate but I want do it a bit in my style...

Sorry what showing in your thread...

But what about eyes, I still waiting for video in great quality or middle, I want find a bit more angry face.

well looking to the head all you have to do now I think,is just fix the uvwmaps for the hair,he need lines for each hair strand..
all the rest looks fine,you should just make his arms a little bit skinner just this..and use the new boots.. add the Emblem (make this separated on the model a perfect circle separated).. afterall is also ready to go ingame I think..

also your hair looks good vlad,as I said just need some more edges to make rounded some strands,just like did TRL for him Wink

NELLO!! wrote : well looking to the head all you have to do now I think,is just fix the uvwmaps for the hair,he need lines for each hair strand..
all the rest looks fine,you should just make his arms a little bit skinner just this..and use the new boots.. add the Emblem (make this separated on the model a perfect circle separated).. afterall is also ready to go ingame I think..

also your hair looks good vlad,as I said just need some more edges to make rounded some strands,just like did TRL for him Wink

I will do but later bored another project I will show later Wink

I will do the hair uvw and texture yeah. But then I was hoping you would do the emblem and seperation because I have no experience with that. After that I'm going to ask either you or Anty to rig it. And then it's ready for animations.
The problem is 16 july I start with internship which will leave me with no time left to do animations. So if you're up to the challenge Nello (or Anty but I think he has less time or motivation) I would like this to be released with complete unique animations. I think Super Saiyan lloyd uses very extreme movements like you can see on some of the refs. of course the rest will be a bit imagination. Some of the mêlée moves from ub22 Goku Super Saiyan 3 and Gogeta should be a good indication of the style. I can get you sprite sheets of those to use as example. So what do you say Nello are you up to making this the most unique and intense character for Zeq2lite so far? Your work on Ginyu definitely tells me you can do it.
In any case I don't want to release this before it has unique animations. But if I have to do them myself it might take a while. Razz

VLadD wrote :

TRL wrote : of course you can.

Thanks Smile

Here reasult with help of you refs....I know not so accurate but I want do it a bit in my style...

Sorry what showing in your thread...

But what about eyes, I still waiting for video in great quality or middle, I want find a bit more angry face.

Make the tallest spike fatter.

TRL wrote : I will do the hair uvw and texture yeah. But then I was hoping you would do the emblem and seperation because I have no experience with that. After that I'm going to ask either you or Anty to rig it. And then it's ready for animations.
The problem is 16 july I start with internship which will leave me with no time left to do animations. So if you're up to the challenge Nello (or Anty but I think he has less time or motivation) I would like this to be released with complete unique animations. I think Super Saiyan lloyd uses very extreme movements like you can see on some of the refs. of course the rest will be a bit imagination. Some of the mêlée moves from ub22 Goku Super Saiyan 3 and Gogeta should be a good indication of the style. I can get you sprite sheets of those to use as example. So what do you say Nello are you up to making this the most unique and intense character for Zeq2lite so far? Your work on Ginyu definitely tells me you can do it.
In any case I don't want to release this before it has unique animations. But if I have to do them myself it might take a while. Razz

Nello vs TRL will be cool fight Smile

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote :
Make the tallest spike fatter.

Yes I know Wink

Vlad you misunderstood. I'm asking nello to do the animations. We're not competing. Razz

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]