Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Super Saiyan SAVIOR

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 03, 2013

TRL wrote : Vlad you misunderstood. I'm asking nello to do the animations. We're not competing. Razz

Ahaahahahahah sorry Laughing Laughing Laughing

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

unique animation well yes I can do it,but you know in Misfit Model 3D I've rigged and animated Ginyu and Garlick Buffed,if you want see ingame your Model with my method you will sure see ingame ..with unique animations, the animations will be also Re-usable but always in Misfit Model 3D..I think I understand how GOKUgod is moving,elegant and dynamic moves..
obviously we should Give a model to his opponent ..Bills.. once done gokuGod..
arrive to your best TRL ,when you are sure you can send me this model,or put in the SVN media if you want..
Wink

heh this is going to be the first time that I will be afraid to make mistakes even the slightest thing .. Smile

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Ah great!

Yeah I've thought about making Bills but then I thought let's first do Goku lloyd quickly and easy.
Misfit animations is fine. Especially if it's for zeq2lite. If they want to use him for ZEQ2 on unity they'll need a 3dsmax rig and redo his animations.

okay is fine for me Wink send me when you are ready,Ginyu is about end today really.. (just 2 effects for the attacks and is done)..

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

Great work on Goku savior TRL,is good that Nello is going to animate him with his technique!

Keep it up Very Happy

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, July 04, 2013

oh right,bills.. um nello,should I learn making making maps?

ivanhoeGT wrote : oh right,bills.. um nello,should I learn making making maps?

that's great.. to make a model of the map isn't a big problem to me..I just never tryied netradiant still..
listen if you want make, see how the model of a map with 3dskybox is structured ,see the model... first do a simple map with the grass and a cube with X texture..and try to compile.. I have already some ideas.. in learning forum you'll find all that you need for.. Wink

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote :

ivanhoeGT wrote : oh right,bills.. um nello,should I learn making making maps?

that's great.. to make a model of the map isn't a big problem to me..I just never tryied netradiant still..
listen if you want make, see how the model of a map with 3dskybox is structured ,see the model... first do a simple map with the grass and a cube with X texture..and try to compile.. I have already some ideas.. in learning forum you'll find all that you need for.. Wink

I wish I could make maps Sad

you can do it too.. just post your updates in your own thread.. start an original Map.. like a wasteland,islands.. iceland etc etc.. start with the easy I mean..(that isn't easy anyway if you want make good really).. at least arrive to the level of the older Laguna_dagger maps.. like dagger Namek dagger desert ..

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : you can do it too.. just post your updates in your own thread.. start an original Map.. like a wasteland,islands.. iceland etc etc.. start with the easy I mean..(that isn't easy anyway if you want make good really).. at least arrive to the level of the older Laguna_dagger maps.. like dagger Namek dagger desert ..

but how does it go to bsp and stuff *stunned* its all to difficult for me, and the scripts seem hard to but I could do them but I don't know how to make oneeeeeeeeeeee I made 1 map one time but it came out all grey.......

I'm trying to make a simple grass

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Alright Nello, here's my SSGOD edit. It's far from perfect but that's how it is when you're just editing. Also I haven't done the hair uvw yet but that's something we can always add later right. I wanted you to be able to get started on this.
I experimented with the hair smoothing groups. Giving each strand a seperate one to perhaps better get the desired shading effect. Maybe I ruined it, maybe it's better. We'll have to see the results.

So yeah, go wild, Nello! Razz

of course Anty, this is for you too. Or anyone else who knows what to do with a max file.

Caught!! I'm rigging actually the other Goku(ver4)..later I could start to rig this one.. Wink

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

well... I'm kind of busy this days, anyway if I can do something for this one I will do it, anyway Nello is doing a great work with the animations...

AnTy wrote : well... I'm kind of busy this days, anyway if I can do something for this one I will do it, anyway Nello is doing a great work with the animations...

Thanks Smile you're welcome anytime.. if you want rig this too and animate you can naturally.. for now I've just exported the max file in the proper type to get in my 3D software for the rigging..still haven't started that on..

but I'm rigging the new Goku by me,which I'm doing also some experiments,so I'm preparing to use the same Biped from the Goku I'm working and edit properly all animations for Gokugod next..

that what I was thinking.. I used Goten bip for Trunks.. I think you realized it Laughing

samcrossette View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, September 16, 2013

I know this topic is old but now that the movie is out in DVD, and that good ref exist. Is there anyway we could see a perfect Super Saiyan God done ?

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]