Content

Death Note

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 01, 2009

I fricken love this anime with all my heart and soul.
It is about a an ace High School Student named Light Yagami who stumbles across a mysterious notebook named the the 'Death Note'. A notebook dropped by a rogue shinigami (lloyd of Death) Ryuk. After reading the instructions he thinks it's all a sick joke but, temptation took over and decided to try it out. "The human whose name is written in this notebook shall die' was the first rule and he tests it out. His first instinct was to kill a criminal in which he does and it works. Ryuk then appears and explains more rules of the death note. Light then decides that he shall make a perfect world where only kind, honest and hard working people will live without criminals. One by one he continues to eliminate criminals until L steps in. The greatest police detective in the whole world. The chase is on as L and Light battle it out for justice.

Check it out here: http://videos.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=videos.individual&videoid=26712778&searchid=6578de6d-c146-4ed1-b3ee-965c91e32d53 and search episodes in the search bar Smile
Have fun!

Super Snake View user's profile Send private message

After the death of a certain person (LOADS of people died though), the anime went down hill. It's a good thing it didn't stretch to long after that event.

Good anime overall. Very nicely thought out, it keeps it exiting in every episode. Not really that much action, but it makes it up in story. Also good character development.

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

I whole-heartedly agree.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]