Content

1, 2  >>

Shinobi Story [Naruto MMORPG]

Reanimated View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Shinobi Story is a Naruto MMORPG, in which players pick their clans, build enemies and alliances through force and/or politics. The time period dates back to the Era of the Warring Clans(Before Villages). We will have all known elemental releases at initial release, but clans will be added along with their respective territories each patch. It will be free-to-play with an option to "donate" for instant access to things like a clan's bloodline release(Example: Unlocking one's sharingan). We've planned it so you can be in whatever clan you want, but you have to unlock your clan's bloodline release through proper RP. Players will also be allowed to choose to be clan less and will receive unique bonuses for doing so. There will also be a large emphasis on sages and their monk counterparts. The game is made by the community for the community, meaning the game will be made solely by the players-with little GM interference. GMs will only provide forum moderation and technical support; while also policing disruptive players and tying together player RP through larger scale world events. This game has been planned to completely redisgn the WoW Engine to the extent of making it in recognizable.

We are currently looking for anyone that is interested in making a Naruto MMORPG; be it Graphics Artistry, Modeling, Web Design, Client/Serverside Modding, etc., you can be of use for us-some of the listed may be paid jobs.

Forum: http://shinobistory.forumflash.com/
ModDB(WIP): http://www.moddb.com/mods/shinobi-story

Zay View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, April 28, 2013

I don't think you get paid while using Naruto... Trademark's and stuff... You will probably be sued if you do.
But I am not going to lie I think its a great idea.

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

Posts removed on a request

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

this sounds fun as heck

how is the character customization going to be? as far as clothes/hairstyles/skin color etc.

and will it be possible to use certain weapons like if I wanted my character to be a sword user?

ssj6vegeta wrote : this sounds fun as heck

how is the character customization going to be? as far as clothes/hairstyles/skin color etc.

and will it be possible to use certain weapons like if I wanted my character to be a sword user?

There will be a plethora of clothes, hairstles, skin tones, etc. Shinobi Story will make sure that there are no "clones"(Many players looking alike). Moreover, you will be able to learn to fight with any weapon you come across.

oh wow that death system I just read on your forum kind of scares me Laughing Laughing

ssj6vegeta wrote : oh wow that death system I just read on your forum kind of scares me :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

It's meant to keep you on your toes, since players will start during a period of war between clans; forcing them to be weary of travelling alone, let alone going too far from their clan's outpost.

welp I know ill only be running with a group then Laughing

Can you increase the speed of the character?
Because I want to be the fastest ninja on the game...

Zay wrote : Can you increase the speed of the character?
Because I want to be the fastest ninja on the game...

if you become the fastest then I'm definitely keeping you around me

I ain't tryna die

*laughing out loud* I'm probably going to be out in the war... Slashin and thrashin...

*laughing out loud* just don't die first

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, April 29, 2013

nice work Wink just saw you're site Embarassed great team building Smile

Reply with quote Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Thanks, I've updated the ModDB page quite a bit. Very Happy

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, May 02, 2013

Q: Will it be free?

Of course it's free.

Iceman View user's profile Send private message

I look it and it look cool.
Will you be able to summon monsters here???
And bloodline jutsu, will it be able to get by free account or you need to be premium(pay) for it???

Yes, there will be summoning jutsu and sage/monk modes. Everything can be obtained for free.

Nice, so epic game.

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, May 03, 2013

can you guesstamate a release date?

Reply with quote Friday, May 03, 2013

End of May/Early June

by the way, sign up on the forum, it'll be a big part to the game. Very Happy

skkyper View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Their forum seems to lack of images/videos I could not find any video at all.Also keep in mind that this will be a World of Warcraft Private Server (Modded of course)and it is going to be limited by its engine.However there is a Naruto MMORPG that currently is in development, Shinobi Risings, it uses Unity and it is a stand-alone Game.Check their video here : http://www.indiedb.com/games/shinobi-risings/videos the graphics look amazing and the alpha is probably going to be released in June/July.

Reply with quote Thursday, May 23, 2013

Nice video.
It should be cool game.
You need to made cool HUD, but effects and others is cool.
Tell me is that be gameplay, TEAM VS TEAM or it will be player vs player like ZEQ2 lite?

skkyper View user's profile Send private message

Well I am not a developer for that Game but I am pretty sure they will make an amazing HUD.
From what I have read the Alpha will be something like ZEQ2-lite, an arena map, once the Game is released it will have a Big Map and it will be a MMOARPG (Multi Massively Online Action Role Playing Game - something like that).

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

skkyper wrote : Their forum seems to lack of images/videos I could not find any video at all.Also keep in mind that this will be a World of Warcraft Private Server (Modded of course)and it is going to be limited by its engine.However there is a Naruto MMORPG that currently is in development, Shinobi Risings, it uses Unity and it is a stand-alone Game.Check their video here : http://www.indiedb.com/games/shinobi-risings/videos the graphics look amazing and the alpha is probably going to be released in June/July.

Wow awesome brother!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Wink

1, 2  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]