Content

Bills Player Model ONLY FOR Earth Special Forces

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, April 25, 2013

Well I found this model online, I wish I could rig it for ZEQ2-Lite, but I can't, I can only rig models for Earth Special Forces. So I'm going to rig this on Frieza Skeleton, because of the tail, so it's animated and I'll also make some new animations, so if anyone is playing Earth Special Forces 1.2.3 here, I could share the model.

Anyway the mesh is pretty low-poly and doesn't have many details, I'll maybe redo it with parts from other Earth Special Forces models, an model edit maybe I'll get a better result. Razz

I could also do a ZEQ2-lite model edit with parts from other ZEQ2-lite models, maybe someone would want to rig it for ZEQ2-lite then. Wink

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, April 25, 2013

That's ludicrously low poly and quite poorly textured with mirrored UVs. Wouldn't it be easier just for someone in the community to model this from scratch to better ends?

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, April 26, 2013

Zeth wrote : That's ludicrously low poly and quite poorly textured with mirrored UVs. Wouldn't it be easier just for someone in the community to model this from scratch to better ends?

Most likely.

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, April 26, 2013

Yeah well I found it on low poly workshop, where all models are very very low poly and most of them probably used for warcraft 3. Well it's rigged now and ingame in Earth Special Forces. Also made a Super Saiyan lloyd from UM-WFS's Modelpack.

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, May 05, 2013

only for Earth Special Forces!!!! you trying to make us feel jealous ? Laughing Laughing

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]