Content

1, 2  >>

PSP Emulator for EVERY Platform

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, June 18, 2013

So there is this thing called PPSSPP http://www.ppsspp.org/ it's a PSP Emulator for PC and Smartphone, Operatin System is irrelevant, it has them all, it's free and it works.

I succesfully played Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai 2 with 60 FPS on my Laptop, it's like Mugen but 3D. And it also works on my Android Smartphone, have fun with this find! Wink

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

tried it but can't play I need flashed firmware where to get it ?

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

I succesfully played Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai 2 with 60 FPS on my Laptop, it's like Mugen but 3D

Yes, an extensible fighter platform with thousands of characters that anyone can create themselves is totally just like this PSP Dragon Ball Z fighter game.

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote : tried it but can't play I need flashed firmware where to get it ?

what flashed firmware man?

I have no idea what you are talking about

I downloaded the latest version, installed it, opened it, made a plugin update, and ran a .cso game and it worked perfectly 60+ FPS... I'll upload a video tutorial if you want

no need found out problem I tested crisis core the intro weren't working somehow but now it does I thought problem was because I need flashed firmware too like in jpcsp -.-

thanks for this you changed my life *laughing out loud*

So, does it work now?

ye I found fix for intro in their forums I can play now Smile)))))))))) no laggs and stuff *super intense laughter*!

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote : no need found out problem I tested crisis core the intro weren't working somehow but now it does I thought problem was because I need flashed firmware too like in jpcsp -.-

thanks for this you changed my life *laughing out loud*

that custom firmware is if you want to play psp games on your real psp, for the emulator you don't need such a thing.

for jpcsp I needed it *intense laughter*

anyway its working Smile

I wonder if it also works online

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

dude I downloaded an iso of 2010 fifa wc but its all rar files
when I open the rar file with winrar I se the file but when I extract it it becomes all other files

how to get only the iso out of it?

I started the game but just getting the loading screen nothing further than that

It works okay for me.

putchi20 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, June 19, 2013

All emulators is illegal but not nes, snes, sega genesis, GBA and much of the oldest consoles in history. I think this can work on PlayStation 3 and xbox 360

putchi20 wrote : All emulators is illegal but not nes, snes, sega genesis, GBA and much of the oldest consoles in history. I think this can work on PlayStation 3 and xbox 360

And your point is?

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

putchi20 wrote : All emulators is illegal but not nes, snes, sega genesis, GBA and much of the oldest consoles in history. I think this can work on PlayStation 3 and xbox 360

No they aren't. Emulators are legal. Destributing BIOS files for the consoles on the other hand is.

Basically if you own a PlayStation 2, and you get a PlayStation 2 emulator, then move the BIOS from your PlayStation 2 to the emulator, its totally legit.

If you download the BIOS on the other hand it's not legit.

Its like torrents. Torrents themselves are not illegal, but sharing certain files is.

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

well I've downloaded this for windows just for try,anybody have some game to share?.. shinBudokai maybe some links'?

Nemix wrote :

And your point is?

the point is I recommended the DS emulator

Grega wrote :

No they aren't. Emulators are legal. Destributing BIOS files for the consoles on the other hand is.

Basically if you own a PlayStation 2, and you get a PlayStation 2 emulator, then move the BIOS from your PlayStation 2 to the emulator, its totally legit.

Its like torrents. Torrents themselves are not illegal, but sharing certain files is.

so I can go to the store buy Dragon Ball budokai tenkaichi 3 and then I insert the disc in the computer and play with the PlayStation 2 emulator?

if you have a PlayStation 2 and can extract the PlayStation 2 bios to your pc, then YES

putchi20 wrote : so I can go to the store buy Dragon Ball budokai tenkaichi 3 and then I insert the disc in the computer and play with the PlayStation 2 emulator?

What Nemix said. You can easily use an emulator as a backup for a physical console. Just as you can use CD images as a backup for physical CDs.

Reply with quote Thursday, June 20, 2013

Grega wrote :

did sony or MS whisper in your ear and tell its completely fine to run console games on pc?

stop making up trash illegal is illegal it would be written on the game cover 'yeah go ahead play this on the atari2600 its totally legal

dear sir please provide source from console company for us to believe you

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

upload tenkaichi tag

GoldenWarrior wrote : upload tenkaichi tag

I have it as iso, usually psp games are cso but somehow I only get a black screen for tenkaichi tag, gotta figure out how to get it to run

RealDeal wrote : did sony or MS whisper in your ear and tell its completely fine to run console games on pc?

stop making up trash illegal is illegal it would be written on the game cover 'yeah go ahead play this on the atari2600 its totally legal

dear sir please provide source from console company for us to believe you

Why dot you go read the basic laws that tell you wahat you can do with YOUR products.

If you own the game and the console, then you can LEGALY play it on a PC. But why would you when it runs better on the console.

Emulators themselves are software and fall under a software licence. Usually it's the freeware, GNU or the shareware licence. The BIOS that runs the console on the other hand is a licenced product. Like any game, it is illegal to share it. But the gray area in the software law allows you to back up software that YOU OWN.

And since you OWN the console, you also OWN its BIOS. Meaning you can legaly make a backup of it, the same way as you can make a backup of a game disc, or a movie DVD that YOU OWN.

Emulators that come with their own BIOS are illegal yes, but the ones that don't include the BIOS are totally legit.

If you want me to try and hunt down the speciffic laws then I'll give it a try. But my initial searches go as far as the lawsuit between nintendo and the creators of game genie in 1992, where Nintendo tried to get rid of game genie and the courts ruled it LEGAL for games to be used with development of game genie codes as long as they are LEGALY possessed.

it's not legit to use BIOS for own porpuse

1, 2  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]