Content

my thoughts

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 02, 2009

so guys all of you complain because I post in old threads so hear is the new thread so can you guys post the pictures and the links for the stuff you have if you don't mind okay

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

what is this I dont even

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

There is no such thing as "an old thread" on the ZEQ2-lite forums. Unlike other forums where they frown upon you posting in a thread that has dated responses, we believe that since the thread was created for the CATEGORICAL purpose of identifying a particular subject, it is completely justified.

Just ignore anyone who does not understand otherwise.

Forza Gerlacious View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote : There is no such thing as "an old thread" on the ZEQ2-lite forums. Unlike other forums where they frown upon you posting in a thread that has dated responses, we believe that since the thread was created for the CATEGORICAL purpose of identifying a particular subject, it is completely justified.

Just ignore anyone who does not understand otherwise.

The problem was that he was posting random stuff not related to the topic in random threads.

NabaKonvecit View user's profile Send private message

now I got it now then I think I'll build new characters any new ideas guys my ears are all open for new ideas

Magic909 View user's profile Send private message

Gogeta Super Saiyan 4..... and Uub & Majuub

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

The problem was that he was posting random stuff not related to the topic in random threads.

Yes, that would be a problem. Speaking of which, shouldn't this be in another forum?

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]