vegeta183 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, June 22, 2013

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME Shocked

xSuperSaiyanCam View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, June 23, 2013

My lloyd, that looks awesome Very Happy

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

Oh yeah, I remember Videl using a Spirit Bomb, oh wait no, nevermind...

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

okay lukas since many times you liked to make characters Off the real Anime and manga,if you want you can take my idea that is Cool and do something about this..

the character of the alternate Fan story is Raditz or better saying Majin Raditz..

NELLO!! wrote : is not so original the Goku in majin to be honest..

why don't you make a Raditz Super Saiyan but with the Buu saga drawing style and the famous M on his Front?.. Wink this is a good fan made idea I got just for you and this time you will have more to do.. to change his face without lose animations,change colors as well and add extra attacks too,it's cool.. Wink
Majin Raditz.. Raditz it's a cool character,feel really good for Babidy..more like a fan made story..

made by me now *laughing out loud*.. in another universe ,Babidi saves Raditz from the heck and puts him in his service, to steal energy for the rebirth of Majinbuu, attacking planets and inhaling energy from every living being .. is that this is an excellent mission for Majin Raditz he will have also His Spadepod..

don't forget the veins here and there,an head more like vegetaBuu obviously long hair as always,nice color and eyes marked by black like Mvegeta..a nice M on his front nice colors some attacks and you have done an original Character really..

also if you can make a SpacePod version like frieza Chair will be awesome Wink Wink Wink

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, June 25, 2013

NELLO!! wrote : okay lukas since many times you liked to make characters Off the real Anime and manga,if you want you can take my idea that is Cool and do something about this..

the character of the alternate Fan story is Raditz or better saying Majin Raditz..

NELLO!! wrote : is not so original the Goku in majin to be honest..

why don't you make a Raditz Super Saiyan but with the Buu saga drawing style and the famous M on his Front?.. Wink this is a good fan made idea I got just for you and this time you will have more to do.. to change his face without lose animations,change colors as well and add extra attacks too,it's cool.. Wink
Majin Raditz.. Raditz it's a cool character,feel really good for Babidy..more like a fan made story..

made by me now *laughing out loud*.. in another universe ,Babidi saves Raditz from the heck and puts him in his service, to steal energy for the rebirth of Majinbuu, attacking planets and inhaling energy from every living being .. is that this is an excellent mission for Majin Raditz he will have also His Spadepod..

don't forget the veins here and there,an head more like vegetaBuu obviously long hair as always,nice color and eyes marked by black like Mvegeta..a nice M on his front nice colors some attacks and you have done an original Character really..

also if you can make a SpacePod version like frieza Chair will be awesome Wink Wink Wink

I woke up this morning to find a majin Raditz model on my CPU I barely remember doing it I was like what the heck I guess nello's words got stuck in my brain, then later I remembered doing it at 3 in the morning.

QLEVY Z View user's profile Send private message

Now that is awesome! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

nangaZ View user's profile Send private message

Perfect luka, keep the good work

lukaszenko_PL View user's profile Send private message

thanks Wink

PokemonFan View user's profile Send private message

Wow Gold edition looks awesome Wink Very Happy
I hope it will be released soon Smile

Reply with quote Friday, June 28, 2013

Wink

Wink

Wink

Good wallpaper but..don't use the actual Work(that Goku from battle of Z as picture) from Bandai namco ..is a bad idea trust me.. there are many GokuGod wallpapers and not from Original videogames, this is still not available for the public .. you shouldn'use any picture or copy anything from them at least now....

HONESTLY IS LIKE THAT you renamed the Up-coming Dragon Ball Z videogame name(Dragon Ball Z batte of Z) into Zeq2lite Revolution Gold... not smart idea

NELLO!! wrote : Good wallpaper but..don't use the actual Work(that Goku from battle of Z as picture) from Bandai namco ..is a bad idea trust me.. there are many GokuGod wallpapers and not from Original videogames, this is still not available for the public .. you shouldn'use any picture or copy anything from them at least now....

okay thanks Wink bat looks cool hehe

lukaszenko_PL wrote :

NELLO!! wrote : Good wallpaper but..don't use the actual Work(that Goku from battle of Z as picture) from Bandai namco ..is a bad idea trust me.. there are many GokuGod wallpapers and not from Original videogames, this is still not available for the public .. you shouldn'use any picture or copy anything from them at least now....

okay thanks Wink bat looks cool hehe

I know but I just wanted to advice you to don't make Wrong moves.. me for example for the new wallpapers I will make all from 3D renders.. as in reality ZEQ2lite Brand and wallpapers are Based.. Good renders..

Wink

is also much better than before you see? Wink

NELLO!! wrote : is also much better than before you see? Wink

thanks friend Wink

is very nice now Very Happy Smile Surprised Smile

Reply with quote Sunday, June 30, 2013

lukaszenko_PL wrote : ZEQ2 Revolution Gold Edition

Link:

soon Wink

brutaal Awesome!

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

the thing that I like about revolution is the attacks.. its very nice Very Happy

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

wow so many Very Happy nice

as always you do the same mistake with the avatars.. disorder,all the characters drew inside them have a different style each other,one is in low quality another is good.. a Budokai Tenkaichi 3 avatar here,another from devianArt andother from DBC deviantart another from another fake in DevianArt ,another from some renders of Ultimate tenkaichi etc..
the gold Revolution to me sshould have at least an Accurate style for the avatars..

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]