Content

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >>

SuperSaiyanGod Goku

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, June 23, 2013

This is fully accurate a lot better then trl's that I can assure you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz00-WTv5F4&feature=youtu.be

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, June 24, 2013

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : A lot better then trl's

Ahaahahahahahaahha great joke really Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

VLadD wrote :

Ahaahahahahahaahha great joke really :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

okay mr smarty pants how is that? mine has 100 percent accurate textures even the golden glow it is skinny it has proper hair its also slightly taller it also has proper eye's Trls has a Photoshop made golden glow textures mixed from half power and full power and it's not skinny nor is it taller, I think because you dislike me your being unprofessional mine also has a ******* fire aura that uses parts from the aura of the movie, maybe you haven't seen the hole vid? it has half poward Super Saiyan God Goku and full power maybe you haven't seen half power? he is there like 99999999 times in the awesome ham movie so please don't joke with me and learn what accuracy is.

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote :

VLadD wrote :

Ahaahahahahahaahha great joke really :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

okay mr smarty pants how is that? mine has 100 percent accurate textures even the golden glow it is skinny it has proper hair its also slightly taller it also has proper eye's Trls has a Photoshop made golden glow textures mixed from half power and full power and it's not skinny nor is it taller, I think because you dislike me your being unprofessional mine also has a ******* fire aura that uses parts from the aura of the movie, maybe you haven't seen the hole vid? it has half poward Super Saiyan God Goku and full power maybe you haven't seen half power? he is there like 99999999 times in the awesome ham movie so please don't joke with me and learn what accuracy is.

Learn what accracy is?OH MY GOODNESS you are funny really Laughing Laughing

TRL's model unfinished yet and this glow he added for picture and all....

I think you didn't see my work Very Happy

VLadD wrote :

VLadD wrote :

Learn what accracy is?OH MY GOODNESS you are funny really :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

I just asked my friends opinion and he said you are a giggly leaping lizard *laughing out loud* Laughing Seriously though go cry somewhere else little raging kid still mad over me saying his Vegeta saiyans eyes look weird OH MY GOODNESS get over it primary school kid that's going though puberty, the funny part is you spelt accuracy wrong I'm sorry for calling you a primary student you are in kindergarten?

VLadD wrote :

VLadD wrote :

Learn what accracy is?OH MY GOODNESS you are funny really :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

I just asked my friends opinion and he said you are a giggly leaping lizard *laughing out loud* :*laughing out loud*: Seriously though go cry somewhere else little raging kid still mad over me saying his Vegeta saiyans eyes look weird OH MY GOODNESS get over it primary school kid that's going though puberty, the funny part is you spelt accuracy wrong I'm sorry for calling you a primary student you are in kindergarten?

Ahaahahahahahahah Laughing Laughing Laughing

Make better Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

VLadD wrote :

VLadD wrote :

VLadD wrote :

I just asked my friends opinion and he said you are a giggly leaping lizard *laughing out loud* :*laughing out loud*: Seriously though go cry somewhere else little raging kid still mad over me saying his Vegeta saiyans eyes look weird OH MY GOODNESS get over it primary school kid that's going though puberty, the funny part is you spelt accuracy wrong I'm sorry for calling you a primary student you are in kindergarten?

Ahaahahahahahahah :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

Make better Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Just please explain to me what the problem is? because I'm not getting a response just childish trash.

don't see accuracy there...

Shading, hair color, hair model, eyes, eyebrows, even boots not right.....

Mr.Accurate Guy.

VLadD wrote : don't see accuracy there...

Mr.Accurate Guy.

What a leaping lizard once again you've made a big fool of your self that's half power full power is there leaping lizard and look

full power

PLEASE don't make a leaping lizard of your self and watch the hole vid watch part 0:20 and I love how you say the eye's aren't accurate when I actually took then from the movie but not all people are intelligent I guess, now go play with your plastic milk makers and learn something kiddo.

Mr.Accurate Guy.

What a leaping lizard once again you've made a big fool of your self that's half power full power is there leaping lizard and look

full power

PLEASE don't make a leaping lizard of your self and watch the hole vid watch part 0:20 and I love how you say the eye's aren't accurate when I actually took then from the movie but not all people are intelligent I guess, now go play with your plastic milk makers and learn something kiddo.

Okay the same what I said hair model not right colors of character too eyes model too profile side toonot right OH MY GOODNESS open your eyes.....If your Goku lloyd was good I said you what this is great but your character not right really....If you want I can help...

VLadD wrote :

Mr.Accurate Guy.

full power

Okay the same what I said hair model not right colors of character too eyes model too profile side toonot right OH MY GOODNESS open your eyes.....If your Goku lloyd was good I said you what this is great but your character not right really....If you want I can help...

Hair model= normal Goku hair slightly lifted just as TRL said. You have nothing except your anger for me and its sad if there are problems with this Goku please explain to me properly cause I'm really tired of some guy that can't spell and makes bad faces trying to make a bad argument with me.

I send you pm don't crash this thread..

VLadD wrote : I send you pm don't crash this thread..

You the one crashing the thread -_- and for the last time my pm's don't work how many times must I tell all.

I'm also just going to ignore any further posts cause you making me tired.

Emblem add yourself

VLadD wrote : I'm LIKE DIDA NOW WHEN HE FIRST JOINED THE FORUM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

Spam vlad? stop spam here

VLadD wrote : Emblem add yourself

DUDE STOP POST HERE Blue? OH MY GOODNESS its purple just get off here please.

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

vlad's right Bardock,it's not accurate.. the texture,the hair,the scaling..it's not accurate

ivanhoeGT wrote : vlad's right Bardock,it's not accurate.. the texture,the hair,the scaling..it's not accurate

WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM ME??????????? THE TEXTURES ARE STRAIGHT FROM THE MOVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO GET THEM? heck? I give up I'm not going to come here anymore always people saying something is wrong when its exactly from the right thing etc but they never make one themselves only judge others so I leave here HOW IS TRL's accurate? just forget it goodbye none of you make sense.

you still don't understand,just look it back.. watch the movie and look trl's one.. accuracy is not just the texture Wink

ivanhoeGT wrote : you still don't understand,just look it back.. watch the movie and look trl's one.. accuracy is not just the texture Wink

Wink IvanhoeGT: TRL's one has incorrect textures it isn't skinny nor is it taller and the golden glow is Photoshopped but because bardocks one is skinny and has normal hair slightly lifted and has a actual golden glow with textures straight from the movie and its slightly taller to but trl's one is still better because TRL has been here longer and I respect him a lot so he wins with everything look at me everyone I don't say the problem just say to watch the movie that's not even out Razz

Goodbye I am not coming here anymore you totally lacking in identifiable function

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

okay 2 AKT guys are fighting here.. please stop, and well Jammin' Jelly Jacob this is so far your best SSJGOD done by you, I think I know because this happen to me many times,to be so Proud for a work done, but take as example what Vlad said and shown you by comparing the refs,also if you will use those textures you will have some improvements Ingamegame TRUST US..
what I'm happy to see is how you edited and scaled the arms to make skinner this is a good step of editing in Misfit Model 3D without lose the animations,well done..
Wink

another advice ,this is not a challenge of who does things better ..

will you release your ssjGod for the Fans? Jammin' Jelly Jacob?

I know it's not out. and trl's one wasn't finished but try make a new model Wink . its better

NELLO!! wrote : okay 2 AKT guys are fighting here.. please stop, and well Jammin' Jelly Jacob this is so far your best SSJGOD done by you, I think I know because this happen to me many times,to be so Proud for a work done, but take as example what Vlad said and shown you by comparing the refs,also if you will use those textures you will have some improvements Ingamegame TRUST US..
what I'm happy to see is how you edited and scaled the arms to make skinner this is a good step of editing in Misfit Model 3D without lose the animations,well done..
Wink

another advice ,this is not a challenge of who does things better ..

will you release your ssjGod for the Fans? Jammin' Jelly Jacob?

Nah I won't release this because of re-tards like deathstar that claim people's stuff, I know I'm a bit over the top mad but I'm just sad because I don't have my server anymore so I quit the game today, I just don't understand what the problem is with them because I changed the texture to the texture from the movie there exactly the same seriously I used the colours from the real Super Saiyan lloyd so he doesn't make sense to me.

PokemonFan View user's profile Send private message

Mr.Accurate Guy.

I don't see the point of the post...

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Jammin' Jelly Jacob you did a Good work for me.. matematically I'm not sure about your accuracy, you probably have another taste to see the things.. I can't say that is Bad,just need still work that's all.. if you don't want release is fine,is your work so you can decide..

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]