Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >>

SuperSaiyanGod Goku

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, June 24, 2013

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : Well it's not my fault because ValdD has been un-professinal

believe me... you don't know what that means...

and then ANTY came with his trash

with my trash? hahahahah!!! I always say the same of your work...

what do you think of the new lloyd Goku? http://media.moddb.com/images/members/2/1952/1951914/Zeq2_Super_Saiyan_God_GokuZ.png

still the same rubbish...

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

stop spam your dirt in this thread.

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : stop spam your dirt in this thread.

what's the matter? will you cry now?...

AnTy wrote :

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : stop spam your dirt in this thread.

what's the matter? will you cry now?...

Come back to this forum when when your at least 15 you 5 year old, do you not understand what stop spam here means? I really don't wanna insult and act like a little kid like your self =/

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

Like a 15 year old is mature.

DarkPrince_92 wrote : Like a 15 year old is mature.

Well its better then 5 plus 5 matched with 15 *laughing out loud*.

Nello I re-modeled the hair to look like the picture you gave me... good or bad?

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, June 25, 2013

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote :

Nello I re-modeled the hair to look like the picture you gave me... good or bad?

You should fix fridge if you will see his fridge like in Super Saiyan transformation and left part of hair you didn't change from front view

VLadD wrote :

You should fix fridge if you will see his fridge like in Super Saiyan transformation and left part of hair you didn't change from front view

Yeah I noticed that about the fringe I'll have to fix that and the left hair was changed actually the spikes bend downward instead of just stick normally compare it with normal Goku and the Super Saiyan God picture nello gave me.

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : Well it's not my fault because ValdD has been un-professinal in the past

Yes I was but I have up my skills if you want to see here my old work with Goku legend and herenew you will see big difference....So now you can trust me what I am saying....

VLadD wrote :

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : Well it's not my fault because ValdD has been un-professinal in the past

Yes I was but I have up my skills if you want to see here my old work with Goku legend and herenew you will see big difference....So now you can trust me what I am saying....

DONE!

Now admit mines better then TRL's now come on admit =/

make fridge like Super Saiyan it's still not that

VLadD wrote : make fridge like Super Saiyan it's still not that

*laughing out loud* I did it like this

But seriously you gotta admit its more accurate then TRL's now.

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

the hair,look really carefully please.. I think you know whts the mistake Wink

ivanhoeGT wrote : the hair,look really carefully please.. I think you know whts the mistake Wink

See I think your full of stuff because you're not telling me just telling me that there is a magic look thing whatever tell me exactly what's wrong so I fix it -_-

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

Bardock, please stop saying that this is better..because is not true..for now the TRL's one is the best Goku Super Saiyan lloyd..

gigirs50 wrote : Bardock, please stop saying that this is better..because is not true..for No the TRL's one is the best Goku Super Saiyan lloyd

Gigers50 please tell me how TRL's is better PLEASE tell me his hair is wrong it's not taller it's not skinny either mines exactly the same only the face is a bit different and it has more proper hair and its skinny and taller, so I think because TRL has been here longer etc you have more respect for him so you agree with him but your just a blind guy.

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

scroll,find and read my post

http://ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6989&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=150

ivanhoeGT wrote : scroll,find and read my post

http://ZEQ2.com/lite/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6989&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=150

Yawn

But anyway I'll fix that.

no..is not respect..I say only what I see..that's all.....and than..I'm blind?...ehehe funny Laughing

gigirs50 wrote : no..is not respect..I say only what I see..that's all.....and than..I'm blind?...ehehe funny :*laughing out loud*:

Yes you can't say someone elses is better without telling why the other isn't, at least admit mine is second best in all of ZEQ2.

Man..I'm not trying to offend you..is only an advice: don't act like you are the best modeller here or your works are the best...your Goku ''lloyd'' is simply a recoloured version of normal Goku with some edit..not more.. to me...

gigirs50 wrote : Man..I'm not trying to offend you..is only an advice: don't act like you are the best modeller here or your works are the best...your Goku ''lloyd'' is simply a recoloured version of normal Goku with some edit..not more.. to me...

But TRL said himself he made his off a Goku ZEQ2 model -_- I'm not the best modeler you are Laughing that's for sure.

And the term recolour isn't true because its made skinnier it also has a fire aura it has almost proper hair just gotta get rid of 1 spike and it has fully accurate colours, TRLS head is edited the rest of the body recoloured -_- I just don't get it.

PokemonFan View user's profile Send private message

gigirs50 wrote : Man..I'm not trying to offend you..is only an advice: don't act like you are the best modeller here or your works are the best...your Goku ''lloyd'' is simply a recoloured version of normal Goku with some edit..not more.. to me...

But TRL said himself he made his off a Goku ZEQ2 model -_- I'm not the best modeler you are :*laughing out loud*: that's for sure.

this is how much I care: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNLKhkAa5II

PokemonFan wrote :

But TRL said himself he made his off a Goku ZEQ2 model -_- I'm not the best modeler you are :*laughing out loud*: that's for sure.

this is how much I care: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNLKhkAa5II

Who asked you? Mr random crazy guy.

This is how much I care https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPPEdZ-rFBw

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]