Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

SuperSaiyanGod Goku

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 30, 2013

ssj6vegeta wrote : Bardock when he says go to the learning forum that means he wants you to get better dude but you who sees everything as an insult is quick to try to start a falme war with someone. just calm down

"You fail to see? before he says I'm bad at modeling, now he says go learn in the learning forum? he knows 3ds max doesn't work with my computer and he knows the learning forum only has stuff about 3ds max and a few of misfit model which I already know so don't fool around with me"

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

well you're wrong,you're Goku is not the most accurate one. even the eyes of you're Goku lloyd is wrong,how can you say it's the accurate one. even I don't say mine is better then the person who is longer on this forums. don't want to be rude but I dislike that Goku,his hair is.... hard to say

"if" I ask everyone to compare,which one will you guys choose?

Tarble View user's profile Send private message

Shocked

Tarble View user's profile Send private message

ivanhoeGT wrote : well you're wrong,you're Goku is not the most accurate one. even the eyes of you're Goku lloyd is wrong,how can you say it's the accurate one. even I don't say mine is better then the person who is longer on this forums. don't want to be rude but I dislike that Goku,his hair is.... hard to say

Ivan's.

ivanhoeGT wrote : well you're wrong,you're Goku is not the most accurate one. even the eyes of you're Goku lloyd is wrong,how can you say it's the accurate one. even I don't say mine is better then the person who is longer on this forums. don't want to be rude but I dislike that Goku,his hair is.... hard to say

Laughing the eye's I didn't make Very Happy I rendered them from movie... so your saying lloyd Goku from the movie isn't accurate? that doesn't make sense Confused

Also please do not use my image... as it is the older head use the head from my vid... now I will say about your's... if you call my eye's wrong.. yours is very wrong one eye is bigger to... but anyway good the hair is a bit to lifted in certain places and needs a bit more work and the eye brows tiny bit to lipid.

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

we want from the movie Very Happy

ivanhoeGT wrote : we want from the movie Very Happy

*laughing out loud* I said those eye's I put on Goku are exactly from in the movie I cut them out and used them... exactly from movie...

Tarble wrote :

Ivan's.

That is old one tarble... look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwCDx0SZ-CM&lc=ZWFa1LQ4irI7_RM0kPYuCSaRx8ZO0sBsd1fHrLwKOyY

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Bardock, you don't know how to model, all you know is to move some vertices around. I crack up every time you said you "rendered" the eyes from the movie. Copy pasting the pupils from a screenshot of Super Saiyan lloyd and putting them on the regular zeq2lite Goku eyes without any alteration of the model isn't accuracy even by the slightest!

Let me see you model something from scratch. There are ways of learning it in blender or misfit 3D too.
Either that or stop being delusional and accept you're just not any good.
Also other people, stop retorting his foolish comments. I'm tired of this endless cycle.

Reply with quote Thursday, August 01, 2013

TRL wrote : Bardock, you don't know how to model, all you know is to move some vertices around. I crack up every time you said you "rendered" the eyes from the movie. Copy pasting the pupils from a screenshot of Super Saiyan lloyd and putting them on the regular zeq2lite Goku eyes without any alteration of the model isn't accuracy even by the slightest!

Let me see you model something from scratch. There are ways of learning it in blender or misfit 3D too.
Either that or stop being delusional and accept you're just not any good.
Also other people, stop retorting his foolish comments. I'm tired of this endless cycle.

Zeth what the heck you delete my post no insults were there... I see his post as insult... anyway I'll say it again, The lloyd Goku Eye's were modeled as well so ummmm? as for making something from scratch... that's simple but animate it? sorry I have a life Laughing I only do animations not animate a hole model I don't have the time... anyway Confused TRL your nuts Very Happy

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]