Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >>

SuperSaiyanGod Goku

PokemonFan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, June 25, 2013

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote :

PokemonFan wrote :

gigirs50 wrote : Man..I'm not trying to offend you..is only an advice: don't act like you are the best modeller here or your works are the best...your Goku ''lloyd'' is simply a recoloured version of normal Goku with some edit..not more.. to me...

But TRL said himself he made his off a Goku ZEQ2 model -_- I'm not the best modeler you are :*laughing out loud*: that's for sure.

this is how much I care: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNLKhkAa5II

Who asked you? Mr random crazy guy.

This is how much I care https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPPEdZ-rFBw

See if I Care Laughing Laughing Laughing

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

gigirs50 wrote : Man..I'm not trying to offend you..is only an advice: don't act like you are the best modeller here or your works are the best...your Goku ''lloyd'' is simply a recoloured version of normal Goku with some edit..not more.. to me...

But TRL said himself he made his off a Goku ZEQ2 model -_- I'm not the best modeler you are :*laughing out loud*: that's for sure.

And the term recolour isn't true because its made skinnier it also has a fire aura it has almost proper hair just gotta get rid of 1 spike and it has fully accurate colours, TRLS head is edited the rest of the body recoloured -_- I just don't get it.

Jammin' Jelly Jacob...uff..ear me, I'm not saying I am the best here...I'm just trying to tell nicely that is time to accept criticize from other people..anyway do what you want..I don't care about this character (don't missunderstoud...that doesn't mean that I dislike all of your works)

TRL View user's profile Send private message

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

gigirs50 wrote :

And the term recolour isn't true because its made skinnier it also has a fire aura it has almost proper hair just gotta get rid of 1 spike and it has fully accurate colours, TRLS head is edited the rest of the body recoloured -_- I just don't get it.

Jammin' Jelly Jacob...uff..ear me, I'm not saying I am the best here...I'm just trying to tell nicely that is time to accept criticize from other people..anyway do what you want..I don't care about this character (don't missunderstoud...that doesn't mean that I dislike all of your works)

no no no I ment you are the best model maker *laughing out loud*.

TRL wrote :

*laughing out loud*

I don't know but this sounds like ironic to me.. Confused

TRL..what the.. Laughing Laughing Mario Gioconda Laughing Laughing

gigirs50 wrote : I don't know but this sounds like ironic to me.. Confused

Especially that Buu one you did it looks way past cool.

And I can take criticism I just dislike it when the person doesn't tell me wants wrong with it *laughing out loud*, I just gotta get rid of the last spike and its 100 percent lloyd Goku well 95 percent because I don't have the skinny arms as skinny enough.

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : Come back to this forum when when your at least 15 you 5 year old,

[sarcams]ohh I'm so sorry mr. mature, I will change, I promise...[/sarcams]

do you not understand what stop spam here means?

and you do?

I really don't wanna insult and act like a little kid like your self =/

funny because you do that all the time... you at least read your own posts?...

TRL..what the.. :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: Mario Gioconda :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

Ron "f*kin" Swanson

Heh I didn't know you italians called mona lisa, gioconda. I learned something new today.

Zay View user's profile Send private message

TRL knows what's up.

Zay wrote : TRL knows what's up.

that's Funny Laughing Laughing Laughing Ahahahahahahhahahahaha...

QLEVY Z View user's profile Send private message

AnTy wrote :

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : Come back to this forum when when your at least 15 you 5 year old,

and you do?

I wanna see you do better.

Done Wink

How about now Ivan?

Also I made the hair a bit shorter.

AnTy wrote :

and you do?

Oh really? because I seem to remember telling you lloyd Goku's clothes can't be damaged while in lloyd form and you did a 6 year old hissiefit Laughing

Reply with quote Wednesday, June 26, 2013

TRL wrote :

TRL..what the.. :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: Mario Gioconda :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

Ron "f*kin" Swanson

Heh I didn't know you italians called mona lisa, gioconda. I learned something new today.

Yep, Mona Lisa was the diminutive of Madonna..
We call her Gioconda because she was the wife of Francesco del Giocondo ....for that the term ''Gioconda'' Very Happy

{LS}Jammin' Jelly Jacob Am pokemonFan Very Happy Smile

PokemonFan wrote : {LS}Jammin' Jelly Jacob Am pokemonFan Very Happy Smile

*laughing out loud* then why are you here?

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

that's better and one thing,I think the hair is shorter(maybe) but keep it up.. its look better Very Happy

ivanhoeGT wrote : that's better and one thing,I think the hair is shorter(maybe) but keep it up.. its look better Very Happy

I actually made it shorter but yeah it may be shorter I wish I had a back side way and front view Confused

I mean the upper hair,the both side,I think its correct

I think the outlines around his eyes need to be a little darker or thicker. It may be also due to a lack of nomipmap and them not being fully modeled but only textured onto the original eyes.

A thinner neck would help, his bangs on his forehaed need to be more like a Super Saiyan like several have said. There are only 4 and there's a wide gap between them that's more to the left than the middle. The right 2 bangs (Goku's right) have an upward sticking bang inbetween them. The left side bangs are covering his ear like in Super Saiyan 2. Yes you removed the one excessive hair strand on top but only due to the suggestion of others. So I sincerly question your eye for accurateness. Anyway these suggestions are some of the things I started implementing on my model edit when I did it.

What's up with with the dent in his chin on the right side?

Also why are there autumn leaves floating around Goku? Smile

the leaves was on purpose Smile Laughing

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : Oh really? because I seem to remember telling you lloyd Goku's clothes can't be damaged while in lloyd form and you did a 6 year old hissiefit :*laughing out loud*:

hahahahah yeah, you are right, anyway continue your work, just don't compare it with the work of someone else...

AnTy wrote :

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote : Oh really? because I seem to remember telling you lloyd Goku's clothes can't be damaged while in lloyd form and you did a 6 year old hissiefit :*laughing out loud*:

hahahahah yeah, you are right, anyway continue your work, just don't compare it with the work of someone else...

Yeah I know I won't do it again.

Many people have been asking me to do half power lloyd Goku and after my bud told me I should do it I think I should, so I'm asking the super hard guys *intense laughter* using this ref?

Forget it *laughing out loud* I tried it and the colours look bad.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]