Content

mugen Characters!!!!

PokemonFan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hello all I want you guys to find some good colectables characters of Mugen...
For characters that I found here: http://mugenmultiverse.webstarts.com/index.html
http://mugen.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters

putchi20 View user's profile Send private message

I can't find some Dragon Ball Z characters Confused

putchi20 wrote : I can't find some Dragon Ball Z characters Confused

Just write on youtube Dragon Ball Z Mugen edition 2013..Then download it and you will have all of them.

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

PokemonFan wrote :

Just write on youtube Dragon Ball Z Mugen edition 2013..Then download it and you will have all of them.

what's mugen? I only have 200 characters and 200 maps and I know how to make them hack them oh and I know how to play player vs CPU without arcade or stuff.

Reply with quote Thursday, June 27, 2013

I have every character possible even these http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuNmErA0-hE

GoldenWarrior View user's profile Send private message

I want to make animations with those characters, just can't rip them out of mugen, or at least I don't know how..

GoldenWarrior wrote : I want to make animations with those characters, just can't rip them out of mugen, or at least I don't know how..

you only need the character and Fighter Factory *laughing out loud*

GoldenWarrior wrote : I want to make animations with those characters, just can't rip them out of mugen, or at least I don't know how..

Yeah get fighting factory don't bother making a mugen character it takes longer then a ZEQ2 character like 5 months for each one.

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Mugen characters in ZEQ2 Lite Will it look good? Laughing

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

RealDeal wrote : Mugen characters in ZEQ2 Lite Will it look good? :*laughing out loud*:

in 2D

RealDeal wrote : Mugen characters in ZEQ2 Lite Will it look good? :*laughing out loud*:

*laughing out loud* what?

Reply with quote Friday, June 28, 2013

I like this the most http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhLQT2ZPlxw

elektronas View user's profile Send private message

Mugen "games" are basically the same thing but with slightly different textures, maybe a few new maps and that's it. Oh wait there's the OH MY GOODNESS 2013 EDITION OH MY GOODNESS

elektronas wrote : Mugen "games" are basically the same thing but with slightly different textures, maybe a few new maps and that's it. Oh wait there's the OH MY GOODNESS 2013 EDITION OH MY GOODNESS

that's not true...a lot of characters are made and AAAAAAA LOT of Maps...And new screenpacks,menus..

elektronas View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, July 01, 2013

PokemonFan wrote :

elektronas wrote : Mugen "games" are basically the same thing but with slightly different textures, maybe a few new maps and that's it. Oh wait there's the OH MY GOODNESS 2013 EDITION OH MY GOODNESS

that's not true...a lot of characters are made and AAAAAAA LOT of Maps...And new screenpacks,menus..

What new can you possibly make? Dragon Ball Z is over long ago, and every map and characters for it are made. So, what new can you make without obliterating the Dragon Ball Z part in the game's name?

SG_SSJ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 02, 2013

elektronas wrote :
What new can you possibly make? Dragon Ball Z is over long ago, and every map and characters for it are made. So, what new can you make without obliterating the Dragon Ball Z part in the game's name?

Thing is, most of the characters made are very badly done or look/sound horribly,then again you have those little gems that are amazing to play (like MugenDream's and Balthazar's).

putchi20 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, October 04, 2013

I found many Dragon Ball Z characters http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/51-dragon-ball-series/

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]