Content

1, 2, 3  >>

Zeth -_-

{}BardockZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Don't you think this no avatar and no pm's should've expired by now >_< like seriously what's your deal dude.

Laguna|DaGGeR View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud* dude send him pm no need to open threads

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote : *laughing out loud* dude send him pm no need to open threads

Laughing funny man ^_^ he disabled my pms -_-

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

{Ls}Jammin' Jelly Jacob wrote :

Laguna|DaGGeR wrote : *laughing out loud* dude send him pm no need to open threads

:*laughing out loud*: funny man ^_^ he disabled my pms -_-

funney I saw someone here said that he won't be coming here! etc and he quit this forums etc just saying Laughing Very Happy Embarassed Very Happy

Aravind wrote :

funney I saw someone here said that he won't be coming here! etc and he quit this forums etc just saying :*laughing out loud*: Very Happy Embarassed Very Happy

Laughing funny how people don't read properly Laughing go read that forum again Very Happy

I left because my model editor was **** and I quit ZEQ2 so there was nothing left to do but now that I fixed it well hehe go read...

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

Aravind wrote :

funney I saw someone here said that he won't be coming here! etc and he quit this forums etc just saying :*laughing out loud*: Very Happy Embarassed Very Happy

:*laughing out loud*: funny how people don't read properly :*laughing out loud*: go read that forum again Very Happy

I left because my model editor was **** and I quit ZEQ2 so there was nothing left to do but now that I fixed it well hehe go read...

oh I see so you were that person Laughing thanks for clarifying I was underconfusion who said that Very Happy Embarassed

Aravind wrote :

Aravind wrote :

:*laughing out loud*: funny how people don't read properly :*laughing out loud*: go read that forum again Very Happy

oh I see so you were that person :*laughing out loud*: thanks for clarifying I was underconfusion who said that Very Happy Embarassed

Confused

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

When your avatar was removed, I told both you (and Kakarot) to message me in IRC in a week and it would be restored. Neither of you have really ever followed those instructions. It's been months now.

Zeth wrote : When your avatar was removed, I told both you (and Kakarot) to message me in IRC in a week and it would be restored. Neither of you have really ever followed those instructions. It's been months now.

I never got that message ._.

It was posted the in the same thread where your capabilities were removed.

Zeth wrote : It was posted the in the same thread where your capabilities were removed.

Just read the thread don't see it ._. and that time wasn't even my fault, basically what happened was Aravind was tricked by a leaping lizard that I said stuff behind his back but Aravind never talks or reasons so I had to get it out of him and after I told him what that guy said is a load of gummy bears well it stopped, as for nordin masaf there just my fans Nordin dislikes me because I don't like his friend lielyer and because I got mad at him for talking stuff behind my back, as for masaf he dislikes me because I won't be his darn friend and the hole argument between me and dida was caused by a fake me in a server (Korttana most likely)

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Zeth wrote : It was posted the in the same thread where your capabilities were removed.

Just read the thread don't see it ._. and that time wasn't even my fault, basically what happened was Aravind was tricked by a leaping lizard that I said stuff behind his back but Aravind never talks or reasons so I had to get it out of him and after I told him what that guy said is a load of gummy bears well it stopped, as for nordin masaf there just my fans Nordin dislikes me because I don't like his friend lielyer and because I got mad at him for talking stuff behind my back, as for masaf he dislikes me because I won't be his darn friend and the hole argument between me and dida was caused by a fake me in a server (Korttana most likely)

You still fail to realize that this forum doesn't exist to debate in-game issues and/or personal issues.

Nobody here cares why you are upset, not even a little.

Raging all over the place is againts the rules, simple as that.

Maszek wrote :

You still fail to realize that this forum doesn't exist to debate in-game issues and/or personal issues.

Nobody here cares why you are upset, not even a little.

Raging all over the place is againts the rules, simple as that.

You don't realize I told them to stop 99999999999999 times and I said this isn't the place for this cry in enjin what the heck is wrong with you mazek? do you need help? go see a doctor and get your eye's checked ._.

You don't realize I told them to stop 99999999999999 times and I said this isn't the place for this cry in enjin what the heck is wrong with you mazek? do you need help? go see a doctor and get your eye's checked ._.

That's the thing. You aren't in a position to tell anyone to do anything. If someone says something offensive or disagreeable, you are supposed to remain quiet and let the moderators handle things. Even making a petty response post back is already stepping over bounds.

Zeth wrote :

That's the thing. You aren't in a position to tell anyone to do anything. If someone says something offensive or disagreeable, you are supposed to remain quiet and let the moderators handle things. Even making a petty response post back is already stepping over bounds.

Yeah ik but I just can't help it when some guy that every one believes in so much is saying stuff like I need a hole fanbase >_< but meh I'll never do it again on 1 condition as soon as the stuff starts deal with it fast so it doesn't go on.

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote :

Yeah ik but I just can't help it when some guy that every one believes in so much is saying stuff like I need a hole fanbase >_< but meh I'll never do it again on 1 condition as soon as the stuff starts deal with it fast so it doesn't go on.

Stuff gets dealt with when the mods see it. You can speed up that process, by PMing a mod about it, so he sees it faster.

Reply with quote Thursday, July 04, 2013

Grega wrote :

Zeth wrote :

Stuff gets dealt with when the mods see it. You can speed up that process, by PMing a mod about it, so he sees it faster.

I am under the impression his PMs are disabled. Although enabling them would spare everyone else from having to see his posts.

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

follow the Rules..Talk to the moderators over IRC Chat...

Kakarot2550 wrote : follow the Rules..Talk to the moderators over IRC Chat...

Dude PLEASE don't do that pretend to be mature trash like you did with the 4 posts -_-? because mate its just not on okay?

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Dude PLEASE don't do that pretend to be mature trash like you did with the 4 posts -_-? because mate its just not on okay?

I really don't care.I advised you...that's all..

Kakarot2550 wrote :

I really don't care,I advised you...that's all..

You had advised the obvious like you did last time to make your self look cool... end of story.

Maszek wrote :

Grega wrote :

Zeth wrote :

I am under the impression his PMs are disabled. Although enabling them would spare everyone else from having to see his posts.

Go drink you tea Laughing

Maszek wrote :

Grega wrote :

Zeth wrote :

Go drink you tea :*laughing out loud*:

I prefer coffee Smile

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, July 05, 2013

I see I didn't miss a lot thought I was gone for more then a month Razz

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, July 05, 2013

This is just a crazy thought, but maybe if you stopped complaining so much on the forums about your punishment (Moderation issues are private matters, so keep it to private messages with the Mods on IRC or the forums. No one wants to know about your "dirty laundry" in public, so stop waving it in our faces...), and stopped responding to obvious fearsome creature behaviour(Seriously. Stop feeding the fearsome creatures; it only makes them hungrier...), your priviledges might not be taken away in the future, and you may actually get the ones that were removed to be given back. But you have to start acting responsible, and continue to act responsible in the future.

Complaining about your punishment publically on the forums instead of PMing a mod over IRC like you're suppose to (and were instructed to) is not "acting responsible"...

1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]