Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  >>

ZED-you

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, June 02, 2014

Wh1t34Gl3: the current zedu that's coming in july won't be mod-abe. but you do kind of have the character customization and such for such thing's for that release.

Map Update: From Baldwin!.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, June 02, 2014

Will it be possible that the community help like ZEQ2 ?
Addon way or files sending. (not talking about the code, just additionnal stuff like characters or mesh for characters custom and maps created by fans of the project)

Zay View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, June 06, 2014

Wow. Nice job guys. Love the map. May I ask how big it is? Like a good reference or time to get across the map at base level?

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Awesome! Can't wait for the public multiplayer alpha v1 that coming this month! Very Happy

Reply with quote Friday, June 13, 2014

Character Visual Customization New progress ! Very Happy well kind of hoped to do more with in this release but as we have less time , this is what we warped up for now as the release is getting near Smile . and please Do keep in mind that this is still an [WIP] and don't mind the map and the GUI that's shown here on the pictures and video its just an test scene.

and here's the Video:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LhZDzFAXZc

Edit: Zay the Map is huge, it takes me like 10 or so minutes to get across the map as a whole Smile

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, June 14, 2014

Good job on the progress of that character creation. But slam that map looks horrible with the saturated colors and supposed bump maps that look way too harsh. It just makes the whole game look like one bad Photoshop filter.

I think you really need to attract a good artist, texture wise.

TRL wrote : Good job on the progress of that character creation. But slam that map looks horrible with the saturated colors and supposed bump maps that look way too harsh. It just makes the whole game look like one bad Photoshop filter.

I think you really need to attract a good artist, texture wise.

ah yes that maps horrible indeed :p but (it's not one of the map's that's coming in the alpha (prototype) release though ( the map that I recorded in this video and the image I took from is an custom made map that I did to test out the shader's I create or edit. and well about the texture artist we'l just have to wait & hope for an miracle to happen Very Happy Embarassed

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Yes. If only you had someone.

I figure Brad is implying you don't need one and those cliffs with nice shades and details are procedurarily generated.

No need to thank me for explaining your post Brad. Wink

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Actually, those cliffs were sculpted by Andreas, one of ZEDU's artists. I simply programmed a proper shader technique.

since I lost my last sidekick :'(

Some sidekicks never leave, just get in the background for a while. Wink

Oh that's pretty nice work by andreas. Just tell them some of those cliffs are too "square" and the different "level"s should be rotated a bit towards eachother and should all have slight different angles, not just straight horizontal.

now I'm just confused of what to do Embarassed . secondly those cliffs with that Dragon Ball accurate shade Brad showed aren't coming in this prototype version though. he made it for later stage use Very Happy !

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote :

since I lost my last sidekick :'(

I thought Brad using a smily would be the last thing to happen here

Nemix View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, June 15, 2014

Andreas is my brother, he did the models of the cliffs but I think Aravind used his own textures not my brothers original textures.

Reply with quote Sunday, June 15, 2014

>najeeb

*super mega extreme intense laughter*

>On Topic

If maps will be this huge... It's totally awesome! Surprised

I feel this will go faaaar Surprised

Reply with quote Monday, June 16, 2014

by Qwerty

(doesn't work with beautiful and fantastic graphics)
(doesn't work with ZEQ2-Lite, only works with directX 9)

Tutorial

Download
SweetFX
SweetFX Configurator

Reply with quote Monday, June 16, 2014

Arf, already curious to know what the game only require to run at 30fps... Does it need more with sweetFx ?

Reply with quote Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I found a new gameplay.

4K O.O (I'll avoid to select Laughing )

I though the skype sound came from my computer x)

Finally it'll be more customizable than ut : >

emirh08 View user's profile Send private message

Hmmm I like the particle effects and I also like the lighting when the textures are done right execpt the character is wayyyy to white, and come on no Super Saiyan 4 Goku or Vegeta hair? that is a must I mean come on :/

Reply with quote Thursday, June 19, 2014

about the sweet FX qwerty , I'll see if we can legally use this , and such while after consulting with everyone of the team, and emirh08 there is an Vegeta and Goku Hair from Super Saiyan to Super Saiyan 3, but ill consider adding an alternate to Super Saiyan 4 and such hairs as well.

Will the 30 june update public ? Can't wait to test :3

By the way, are the sounds working ?

Aravind wrote : about the sweet FX qwerty , I'll see if we can legally use this , and such while after consulting with everyone of the team, and emirh08 there is an Vegeta and Goku Hair from Super Saiyan to Super Saiyan 3, but ill consider adding an alternate to Super Saiyan 4 and such hairs as well.

yeah don't miss out with the Super Saiyan 4 hair I mean iit might not be cannon but it's the only thing that really makes sence about gy if you need anyone else on the team I could help out a little if you want, I could maybe even model the hair myself

>emirh08

The one from f3(Earth Special Forces) isn't bad :\ But yeah it would be better to have new things..

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : >emirh08

The one from f3(Earth Special Forces) isn't bad :\ But yeah it would be better to have new things..

Mmm I think I could probelly do a little better then that, I don't know I like the original one me and mastap did years ago just needed a little editing

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]