Content

<<  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  >>

ZED-you

vegeta183 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 12, 2013

Aravind wrote :

qwerty wrote :

putchi20 wrote : is this a gamepack and do I need ZEQ2 lite to play this?

No, it's a standalone Unity game with the ZEQ2-Lite resources.

EDIT

It's not bad, I have some personal suggestions:

- make a different gameplay from ZEQ2-Lite
- make the gameplay stable and working
- make a scoreboard system with deathmatch mode
- make the game opensource and publish it on a SVN
- add the multiplayer with bots
- make a professional HUD (not child HUD)
- change the name of the game (more original)
- add cool unity graphics effects like Earth Special Forces
- not leave the game and make constant updates

- it will have way different Game play than Earth Special Forces and ZEQ2 lite but a slight similar to budukai tenkaichi 3

- there will be an working st gameplay .

- I don't know if score board system will be suitable for a Dragon Ball Z game ? Very Happy

- well I don't know about opening the source of the game since
my goals are a bit different

- well I will add an multiplayer also with bots

- HUD's are simple materials it can be changed anytime during its development that HUD I showed was used to as and demonstration Embarassed

- and the effects will be ever evolving always updateing

cool looks like earth special forces final 1.3 a little bit

Deathstar786 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 12, 2013

Yes really vegeta183 you are right it looks similar to Earth.Speacial.Forces... Wink

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 13, 2013

small mêlée system test

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9BzptMaKSs&feature=youtu.be

2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGY7KbdxXf8&feature=youtu.be

Very Happy Embarassed Smile

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Aravind wrote : small mêlée system test

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9BzptMaKSs&feature=youtu.be

2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGY7KbdxXf8&feature=youtu.be

Very Happy Embarassed Smile

Achieved with Cryengine 3

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

good work so far..
so you have made a different mêlée fight..you have to click more time Mouse left to Hit your opponent more times, but you should also add more sounds.. the same Hit sound is discomforting..

take a look Aravind this thing.. Destructible Terrain in Unity 3D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W3Vm1_QGf0
Wink

if you made this too you will make really a great thing.. Wink

this thing exsist and you can do it ,take a look down in description.. there is a madiafire link download and see what you can do.. Wink

NELLO!! wrote : good work so far..
so you have made a different mêlée fight..you have to click more time Mouse left to Hit your opponent more times, but you should also add more sounds.. the same Hit sound is discomforting..

take a look Aravind this thing.. Destructible Terrain in Unity 3D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W3Vm1_QGf0
Wink

if you made this too you will make really a great thing.. Wink

this thing exsist and you can do it ,take a look down in description.. there is a madiafire link download and see what you can do.. Wink

ahh well I'm still searching for good music and sounds to add and will add more sounds in the next update and as for the destructibles I'll see what I can do Smile ...

and yes the mêlée system is quite different and a little unpredictable and hard for single player! mode Smile

Reply with quote Thursday, August 15, 2013

destructible Environment test!

Very Happy Embarassed

I did't exactly use what nello linked but I kind of made my own system from the example of that . even as I don't know if I would even use this cause destructible's though models and animations are quite better but I made this for just testing porpose thanks nello for shareing you're thoughts Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxjTPBP20AU&feature=youtu.be

here is the video !

Aravind wrote : destructible Environment test!

Very Happy Embarassed

I did't exactly use what nello linked but I kind of made my own system from the example of that . even as I don't know if I would even use this cause destructible's though models and animations are quite better but I made this for just testing porpose thanks nello for shareing you're thoughts Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxjTPBP20AU&feature=youtu.be

here is the video !

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

this is a good update, maybe the one of that video I shown is more fast, I can see that your rocks deforms much gradually,as if it were sand..
you should still improve this with more smoke's and skattered rocks effects like in zeq2lite but with the ground destructible too with the mountains and rocks here and there.. I don't know if is this hard but you are doing good already Wink

will be really the first Dragon Ball Z game that have this True thing never done by any game so far.. Wink ah right, lemmingballZ but I will not include that stuff in the Dragon Ball Z games list..

Reply with quote Friday, August 16, 2013

NELLO!! wrote : this is a good update, maybe the one of that video I shown is more fast, I can see that your rocks deforms much gradually,as if it were sand..
you should still improve this with more smoke's and skattered rocks effects like in zeq2lite but with the ground destructible too with the mountains and rocks here and there.. I don't know if is this hard but you are doing good already Wink

will be really the first Dragon Ball Z game that have this True thing never done by any game so far.. Wink ah right, lemmingballZ but I will not include that stuff in the Dragon Ball Z games list..

I don't know if I should include the destruction stuffs I showed on the video into the game though because what will happen if everything is destroyed Confused and I have a better idea for destruction but for that I need rock models etc so I'm still thinking for something Smile Embarassed

Reply with quote Friday, August 16, 2013

Aravind wrote :

NELLO!! wrote : this is a good update, maybe the one of that video I shown is more fast, I can see that your rocks deforms much gradually,as if it were sand..

I don't know if I should include the destruction stuffs I showed on the video into the game though because what will happen if everything is destroyed Confused and I have a better idea for destruction but for that I need rock models etc so I'm still thinking for something Smile Embarassed

explosions are looking great.You need to Do the best explosions ever!!!!!! Wink

Reply with quote Friday, August 23, 2013

small mêlée struggle! Very Happy ! test!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPEY2BDn4UY

Smile Embarassed

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Not bad. How do you control it? Or is it just something that plays for now?

TRL wrote : Not bad. How do you control it? Or is it just something that plays for now?

I got an combat idea to control it but ! it's just a test for now but it will surely have its own style and system when it comes out! Smile

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, August 24, 2013

Aravind, don't forget to disable your aura trail while in a mêlée sequence. It'll make your zanzoken/teleport speed cuts less chunky.

Reply with quote Saturday, August 24, 2013

Zeth wrote : Aravind, don't forget to disable your aura trail while in a mêlée sequence. It'll make your zanzoken/teleport speed cuts less chunky.

of course ~! thanks Zeth Very Happy for the tip Smile Embarassed

SparkingVegito View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 29, 2013

Aravind wrote : small mêlée struggle! Very Happy ! test!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPEY2BDn4UY

Smile Embarassed

amazing. this is the clash I was trying to make in ZEQ2 lite system by editing source code. but unfortunately I failed, code was too complicated to understand. nice work brother keep moving.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 29, 2013

amazing. this is the clash I was trying to make in ZEQ2 lite system by editing source code. but unfortunately I failed, code was too complicated to understand. nice work brother keep moving.

Why are you both calling it a "clash"? Pretty sure that's just some made up term from one of the commercial games. Sort of like Earth Special Forces calling an accelerated fly movement "swooping" even though the word typically implies a downward descent.

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 30, 2013

Zeth wrote :

Why are you both calling it a "clash"? Pretty sure that's just some made up term from one of the commercial games. Sort of like Earth Special Forces calling an accelerated fly movement "swooping" even though the word typically implies a downward descent.

We called it swooping, cause of the sound it made. And it kind of stuck with the mod.

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

News? Smile

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

qwerty wrote : News? Smile

How about be patient. He'll tell us if he has something to show.

60% of combat has already been made for an stable test or pre alphas release ! there will be a release in sepetember shortly ! that is maybe with in 7 days or so maybe ! I haven't shown the progress of the game yet though will make some arrangemt's for it! not alone that mêlée clash or swooping as Zeth and Grega of Earth Special Forces stated I don't really concentrate on nameing things but will call it what ever the people wants! Smile

and thank you karan Very Happy

Reply with quote Saturday, August 31, 2013

Well...I made Nappa Icon:

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

Kakarot2550 wrote :

A.okay.A. googled it

Maszek wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote :

A.okay.A. googled it

okay mister maszek...I used a picture of Nappa and made it look in a circle.Thanks for your time master maszek

<<  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]