Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  >>

ZED-you

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, June 19, 2014

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Will the 30 june update public ? Can't wait to test :3

By the way, are the sounds working ?

yes most of them are usable except for the mêlée punchs sounds which are Too short , and I think we might need more sounds than that though I mean for the mêlée attacks and swoops and such Smile .

emirh08 wrote :

Aravind wrote : about the sweet FX qwerty , I'll see if we can legally use this , and such while after consulting with everyone of the team, and emirh08 there is an Vegeta and Goku Hair from Super Saiyan to Super Saiyan 3, but ill consider adding an alternate to Super Saiyan 4 and such hairs as well.

yeah don't miss out with the Super Saiyan 4 hair I mean iit might not be cannon but it's the only thing that really makes sence about gy if you need anyone else on the team I could help out a little if you want, I could maybe even model the hair myself

Ah that's an Nice offer Emirh08 perhaps you could contact me Via Skype ? Edit sorry for double posting. Very Happy

emirh08 View user's profile Send private message

Aravind wrote :

emirh08 wrote :

Aravind wrote : about the sweet FX qwerty , I'll see if we can legally use this , and such while after consulting with everyone of the team, and emirh08 there is an Vegeta and Goku Hair from Super Saiyan to Super Saiyan 3, but ill consider adding an alternate to Super Saiyan 4 and such hairs as well.

yeah don't miss out with the Super Saiyan 4 hair I mean iit might not be cannon but it's the only thing that really makes sence about gy if you need anyone else on the team I could help out a little if you want, I could maybe even model the hair myself

Ah that's an Nice offer Emirh08 perhaps you could contact me Via Skype ? Edit sorry for double posting. Very Happy

yeah sounds good just message me your skype details and we can figure something out but for now I'm off to sleep, gnight people

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Ahh D: I'm sorry for short sounds. I knew it would be too short but the dude in the video apparently don't know how to make clips x) If I have done longer sounds, there would be others sounds in and it ruins all :\ (in game it would be horrible...)

But there's still some ZEQ2 sounds that are or almost similar to raging blast and has better quality than I can do by separating.

I'm glad it works :>

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, June 21, 2014

I see a lot of potential. good job!
Probably the best Dragon Ball Z mod/game for pc in the future. Smile

Official release date: June 30th.

Postscript. I like the Zelda: Ocarina of Time remixed music.

Qwerty, it's the Song of Storms from OOT Wink (so many remembrances and feelings ^-^)

Wolf View user's profile Send private message

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Qwerty, it's the Song of Storms of OOT Wink (so many remembrances and feelings ^-^)

I picked a good song then if other are enjoying it Cool

qwerty wrote : I see a lot of potential. good job!
Probably the best Dragon Ball Z mod/game for pc in the future. Smile

There is some potential, but the best for PC, that's a looooooooooooooong way off. There's not enough work done to being close to the best. Earth Special Forces still stands as the best at the moment, at least to me.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, June 22, 2014

Earth Special Forces still stands as the best at the moment, at least to me.

In terms of style aesthetic, Earth Special Forces is fairly simple to reproduce.

emirh08 View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote :

Earth Special Forces still stands as the best at the moment, at least to me.

In terms of style aesthetic, Earth Special Forces is fairly simple to reproduce.

yeah plus give a monkey a laptop and 15 years I'm sure he could create a game that's look seven times better then Earth Special Forces, there just a tease and by the time the game gets released people are just going to complain on how much things still need to be worked on so I say the Earth Special Forces team should just be quiet for at least a year or until there ready for release and stop posting pointless lacking in identifiable function updates.

Sure, but still waiting for something that look this good, except on Earth Special Forces. But I don't think it should be any comparison yet..

Some things I like on Earth Special Forces are the effects (aura, and not bad sprites for the attacks), animations, the epic transformations and the gameplay. After... Running on HL1 decrease the possibility of high graphics, but, as Cry Of Fear did, they can still improve graphics to a good level (and even maybe keep the good optimisation)

On topic, Aravind, will you upload the new version here, or moddb ? (or another site)

1 week remaining :3

Wolf View user's profile Send private message

Well I was referring to the amount of work they have put into it and into the old engine. Not just graphically. Regardless of how long it's been for them.

For sure, it's the best pc indie game about Dragon Ball thema. I was like Shocked when I saw just the animations on the models. The gameplay is very well done and easy to understand. It just need a look on it to know that there is work.

But isn't this discussion a little of topic ? x)

Reply with quote Thursday, June 26, 2014

Hey Aravind, I was looking Earth Special Forces files for fun and I found more Dragon Ball Z sound effects, interested ? (I have ecx.rc2 + big pack 8.4)

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, June 27, 2014

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : Hey Aravind, I was looking Earth Special Forces files for fun and I found more Dragon Ball Z sound effects, interested ? (I have ecx.rc2 + big pack 8.4)

Most of the sounds used in ESFs various mods and packs are rips from the commercial games to be honest ^^

I know Smile. How could they create same sounds ? D:

And some characters in ZEQ2 contains ecx sounds folders too.

Aravind asked me to take some from raging blast 2, but there's more sounds diversity on Earth Special Forces Smile (and easier to have some too x) )

Special delivery Very Happy

Reply with quote Saturday, June 28, 2014

thank you Wh1t34Gl3 Very Happy. for such contribution.

Reply with quote Saturday, June 28, 2014

If you call that a contribution... Embarassed ^^

Reply with quote Monday, June 30, 2014

Aravind it's the 30th June. Smile

>qwerty

*laughing out loud*! that stress maker :p

source

Very Happy

the uploads done, its just awaiting for approval on moddb website.

Moddb is quite discomforting for that, I had to wait 10 hours for them to verify my steve addon (340Kb)...

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 01, 2014

and.. its done.

http://www.moddb.com/games/z-enters-unity/downloads/z-enters-unity-pre-concept-prototype-release

Dear Viewers, we are pleased to announce that this is Our first Multiplayer Pre Concept prototype Build to the public, but on the other hand its an Heavy [WIP] and May Contain Ton's of BUG's So please bare with them for the timebeing. we will release patch's To clear out these bugs every now and then. but that doesn't mean the game will be updated but rather stablized instead , since upon releasing this build we are restarting the entire Zed-you Project From scratch Once again. for various but Good reason's.

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Fock yay, downluding :>

Ehh wait.. Only 57Mb ? Really ? That's just the most optimised game ever made Laughing

<<  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]