Content

<<  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  >>

ZED-you

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 01, 2014

alright kind of released the version which had the GUI bug reuploading the fixed version now. and again this isn't close to a revision it's just a pre concept prototype.

Edit the Fixed version is available now.

Tonic View user's profile Send private message

Aravind wrote : alright kind of released the version which had the GUI bug reuploading the fixed version now. and again this isn't close to a revision it's just a pre concept prototype.

Edit the Fixed version is available now.

Oh my lloyd, I'm going to play it now Smile

Tonic View user's profile Send private message

I'm confused, what are the controls AraVin

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

Thanks Aravind! very promising! great job guys! Smile
Would be nice to follow the updates with a public SVN.

qwerty wrote : Thanks Aravind! very promising! great job guys! Smile
Would be nice to follow the updates with a public SVN.

hm yes we might add an svn for the prototype, as well which will get updated every week or two, but might be slower in phase than before though since we have restarted the zedu project and are aiming for completely different goals, Smile

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, July 02, 2014

*laughing out loud*, I noticed that in these days, dragonball z projects are springing up like mushrooms Laughing

Anyway, a suggest that you should really take in consideration: for me the terrain's map, no offence, but it's a mess, full of uv bugs, try to edit it Wink
There are also other things to improve...but you already know from other feedbacks Very Happy keep it up the good work Ara Wink

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud*, I noticed that in these days, dragonball z projects are springing up like mushrooms Laughing

Yes, there are at least four using Unreal 4's engine and ZEQ2-lite assets due to its rapid prototyping abilities for artists.

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote :

Yes, there are at least four using Unreal 4's engine and ZEQ2-lite assets due to its rapid prototyping abilities for artists.

Was mostly doing mine to test things out and learn the newer features of the engine... A lot's different between UE4 and UDK, and it's easier to test with assets that already exist than to make all new stuff... Essentially, consider "ZOPU" an experiment in UE4's engine limitations and general game design principles...

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, July 03, 2014

Was mostly doing mine to test things out and learn the newer features of the engine... A lot's different between UE4 and UDK, and it's easier to test with assets that already exist than to make all new stuff... Essentially, consider "ZOPU" an experiment in UE4's engine limitations and general game design principles...

Don't get me wrong. I have no problems with it. Although, I do wish we could all actually come together and work on a unified project. Granted, I realize these are probably all just to test out the new Unreal engine/editor.

Eagle The Purpose View user's profile Send private message

Aravind, how can I play ? x)

I don't understand the menu.. All I can do is create/join a server and when I try to create one it says it doesn't work and I can't do anything..

I don't have time to watch carefully..

Edit: never mind I joined a "server" and I'm testing it. ^^

write a batch file called "dedicated_server.bat" and write this

Zed-you.exe -batchmode

put the .bat file on this directorty and run it

Zed you Prototype\Dedicated Server

Shift + left click = ki blast
Shift + right click = kamehameha
Shift + left click + right click = Genki Dama

Thanks for the precision(even if it was not the problem ': D)

by the way the custom menu doesn't fit for all resolution. And the controls are.. A little hard ': D

But it's a great : >

What next on the project :3

ah thanks qwerty , we were planning on making a tutorial and giving it soon but as we had less time we didn't. but we will give out a guide in a week though and you'v missed a spot

Plus I've updated the build again today. and it will be up and running by tomorrow.

You should separate by solo(or single player) and multiplayer with a server list.

It's more instinctive and peoples are more used to this than this kind of menu : >.

Was just saying... Do as you wish.

EsMortal View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, July 06, 2014

Aravind wrote : and.. its done.

http://www.moddb.com/games/z-enters-unity/downloads/z-enters-unity-pre-concept-prototype-release

Dear Viewers, we are pleased to announce that this is Our first Multiplayer Pre Concept prototype Build to the public, but on the other hand its an Heavy [WIP] and May Contain Ton's of BUG's So please bare with them for the timebeing. we will release patch's To clear out these bugs every now and then. but that doesn't mean the game will be updated but rather stablized instead , since upon releasing this build we are restarting the entire Zed-you Project From scratch Once again. for various but Good reason's.

where is it

AnTycrisT RocksTar View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, July 06, 2014

good work Aravind, I'm going to check it now Cool

Reply with quote Monday, July 07, 2014

ah I've updated the build with a lot of fix's and up's such as the indicators and such ,it should be down cause the updated build is awaiting authentification. it will be up and online in a few. Smile please besure to check this build out it has almost NO Console bugs,

direct download

This method bypass the waiting for the authentification.

Aravind, can you fix the character custom menu please ? It's not in the center of the screen.. (if it's not already done, I have not the latest version)

by the way, for the head turn you should down the speed before he get his neck twisted *intense laughter*

Aravind wrote : ah I've updated the build with a lot of fix's and up's such as the indicators and such ,it should be down cause the updated build is awaiting authentification. it will be up and online in a few. Smile please besure to check this build out it has almost NO Console bugs,

can I be a tester please I would love to be

I got a feeling that everyone is going to use unity know what unity game designer you use the free version or the pro version

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Okay, I tried to test for reporting bugs, but it seems like everyone CAN'T LEAVE ME FUKIN ALONE!

Contact me when there will be a Single player mod, until that, I won't do anything.. Sorry but it's doodling discomforting to be disturbed when trying to help.

TonicDBZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 08, 2014

I like the bug fixes you are doing Laughing , but you need to upgrade that radar.

Reply with quote Monday, July 14, 2014

It's quite calm since the update :<

Is someone alive ?

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) wrote : It's quite calm since the update :<

Is someone alive ?

yeah we are very much alive , and more updates will be shown in a few days Smile

<<  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]