Content

Vegeta's Death Fixed With better music

putchi20 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 06, 2013

I have heard many says that bruce falconer and the Japanese's sad music to Vegeta iqs very bad so I decide to fix a real sad music to Vegeta's death and I hope your enjoy the video Very Happy

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YdgIIoc2Dbg

don't forgot to rate and check out for my other videos!

DarkPrince_92 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Honestly that was exactly what I was expecting. YYH's themes had much emotion in them. It might be pushing it for this scene, but it works.

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 07, 2013

DarkPrince_92 wrote : Honestly that was exactly what I was expecting. YYH's themes had much emotion in them. It might be pushing it for this scene, but it works.

I like yu yu hakusho's soundtrack more than bruce falconers because yyh has more feelings in music

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

putchi20 wrote :

DarkPrince_92 wrote : Honestly that was exactly what I was expecting. YYH's themes had much emotion in them. It might be pushing it for this scene, but it works.

I like yu yu hakusho's soundtrack more than bruce falconers because yyh has more feelings in music

you people are kidding me right , no music fits Dragon Ball Z better than Bruce's . he is the ultimate Dragon Ball Z musician and the most popular version is his among kids

tell me about a theme that fits gokus Super Saiyan tranformation on Namek better

tell me a theme that suits gohans transformation better ( the violin one )

tell a better theme for when Vegeta and frieza first locked hands in a power struggle ( a modified version is used in zeq2lite as well )

tell me a better theme for when cell was dying ( the same one used when Trunks fired burning attack at geros lab )

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

you people are kidding me right , no music fits Dragon Ball Z better than Bruce's . he is the ultimate Dragon Ball Z musician and the most popular version is his among kids

Faulconer's music no doubt captures the more epic/suspenseful/buildup motifs more, sure, but you cannot entirely say that it rummages into the sad/tear-jerking realms as did the audio overlay putchi20 provided.

ssj6vegeta View user's profile Send private message

I think I'll stay with the faulconer version *laughing out loud*

Zeth wrote :

Faulconer's music no doubt captures the more epic/suspenseful/buildup motifs more, sure, but you cannot entirely say that it rummages into the sad/tear-jerking realms as did the audio overlay putchi20 provided.

to be honest I found that moment more of a epic scene rather than a sad one , people die and get revived on Dragon Ball Z on yearly basis :p

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

to be honest I found that moment more of a epic scene rather than a sad one , people die and get revived on Dragon Ball Z on yearly basis :p

Arguably perhaps, but the point I was making was in relation to the emotional styles Faulconer focused on (or rather the ones he did not).

najeeb wrote :

putchi20 wrote :

tell me about a theme that fits gokus Super Saiyan tranformation on Namek better

tell me a theme that suits gohans transformation better ( the violin one )

tell a better theme for when Vegeta and frieza first locked hands in a power struggle ( a modified version is used in zeq2lite as well )

tell me a better theme for when cell was dying ( the same one used when Trunks fired burning attack at geros lab )

what are you talking about? yu yu hakusho's music gave me more feelings than Bruce's music and I guess you never watched yu yu hakusho

yu yu hakusho's music comes first place
bruce falconers music comes second

I didn't say that I dislike bruce's music but I recommend you to watch and listen yu yu hakusho soundtrack so you can see which soundtrack is more sad
I know many guys who likes yu yu hakusho's music better than bruce's music

Bruce's music describes more about fights than feelings Confused

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Only time I can remember choking up a little because of emotion is the moment Goten met his dad for the first time. I can't really say there was another really emotional moment in Dragon Ball Z. Maybe Piccolo's death or Krillin's? But I can't remember because it has been so long ago since I first watched those and yeah like najeeb said, deaths aren't really that big of a deal in Dragon Ball Z.

TRL wrote : Only time I can remember choking up a little because of emotion is the moment Goten met his dad for the first time. I can't really say there was another really emotional moment in Dragon Ball Z. Maybe Piccolo's death or Krillin's? But I can't remember because it has been so long ago since I first watched those and yeah like najeeb said, deaths aren't really that big of a deal in Dragon Ball Z.

the funny part is that's the only scene which had me emotionally worked up too , when Goten met Goku for the first time . and bruces music was perfect there too.

Dragon Ball Z is not about emotion , it's about action , weather its death or not , there are very tense soundtracks in Dragon Ball Z too , check out the Buu saga album , I have Dragon Ball Z on my hdd and I watch it almost daily when I'm bored and I can recall each event with detail

iv heard that guys sound track , but dude , when it comes to Dragon Ball , it just does not fit

and if you want emotion just watch Naruto then

Hope no one see's my comment as this Original Soundtrack being a good replacement. Also, Dragon Ball Z DOES have emotions, but Faulconer's bgm kind of forces them onto the viewer, americanizing the show. Which is fine because I like it. However it does not compare to the original Japanese. The Japanese Original Soundtrack is much better suited to the feel of Dragon Ball. Also there are no moments of silence in the Faulconer version, even when something is really serious, that kind of bothers me. Whatever, I love both.

And about the YYH Original Soundtrack, it's beautiful, and can only suit YYH, even if it sounds kind of good on other shows.

DarkPrince_92 wrote : Hope no one see's my comment as this Original Soundtrack being a good replacement. Also, Dragon Ball Z DOES have emotions, but Faulconer's bgm kind of forces them onto the viewer, americanizing the show. Which is fine because I like it. However it does not compare to the original Japanese. The Japanese Original Soundtrack is much better suited to the feel of Dragon Ball. Also there are no moments of silence in the Faulconer version, even when something is really serious, that kind of bothers me. Whatever, I love both.

And about the YYH Original Soundtrack, it's beautiful, and can only suit YYH, even if it sounds kind of good on other shows.

this video is not mine but this is with yyh soundtracks too when Gohan goes Super Saiyan 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_8R61pprko

and look how awesome my Dragon Ball Z kai opening video become with yu yu hakusho opening theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2XbTfumDqQ Wink

dill317 View user's profile Send private message

DarkPrince_92 wrote : Hope no one see's my comment as this Original Soundtrack being a good replacement. Also, Dragon Ball Z DOES have emotions, but Faulconer's bgm kind of forces them onto the viewer, americanizing the show. Which is fine because I like it. However it does not compare to the original Japanese. The Japanese Original Soundtrack is much better suited to the feel of Dragon Ball. Also there are no moments of silence in the Faulconer version, even when something is really serious, that kind of bothers me. Whatever, I love both.

tell me plea how to play D

personally I dislike old jap music , and prefer the rock/metal themes much more

but hey each to his own

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

I prefer Shunsuke kikuchi and kenji yamamoto as always...to me is that the true Dragonball...

it may be that since I was a child of 7 years up to age of 18 years I have always looked dragonball in Italian with Japanese music, it is likely that by now I'm so used that it is very difficult that I can consider the English versions remastered,and dragon Box seriously as the original product versions, I can see them ,I appreciate them also, but then I always go back to the origins (shunsuke kikuchi)..

Dragonball as anime is born with his soundtracks ,the Japanese ... if you do prefer Bruce falcouner is fine naturally all decide which is his favorite version ..

the other composer that I feel something of interesting is Nathan Johnson, is probably the most disliked by the fans of Dragon Ball Z,but because they not know how to listen to a more serious music,is quite introspective and not all perceive it suitable for dragonball, but I do ...

this is only my opinion eh..

I used to loathe the Japanese version, but it eventually grew on me when Dragon Ball aired on Toonami. It clings much more naturally. The thing is it got repetitive sometimes throughout the series.

Faulconer Productions have a wide range of themes, like Vegeta has like 5, and they're all awesome.

I like Nathan Johnson in movie 12 and in the Namek saga, specifically that Vegeta vs Zarbon theme.

Mark Menza in GT, only like Super 17's theme. The rest all sound the same to me.

And then there's Ocean.... No, just no.

Reply with quote Thursday, August 08, 2013

DarkPrince_92 wrote : I used to loathe the Japanese version, but it eventually grew on me when Dragon Ball aired on Toonami. It clings much more naturally. The thing is it got repetitive sometimes throughout the series.

Faulconer Productions have a wide range of themes, like Vegeta has like 5, and they're all awesome.

I like Nathan Johnson in movie 12 and in the Namek saga, specifically that Vegeta vs Zarbon theme.

Mark Menza in GT, only like Super 17's theme. The rest all sound the same to me.

I dislike all about the Gt except the theme song

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

putchi20 wrote :

DarkPrince_92 wrote : I used to loathe the Japanese version, but it eventually grew on me when Dragon Ball aired on Toonami. It clings much more naturally. The thing is it got repetitive sometimes throughout the series.

Out of curiosity, what do you dislike about GT? Most people cite repititiveness/writing quality, but you could hardly say that when you are a fan of Yu Yu Hakusho.

Maszek wrote :

putchi20 wrote :

Out of curiosity, what do you dislike about GT? Most people cite repititiveness/writing quality, but you could hardly say that when you are a fan of Yu Yu Hakusho.

six things I dislike about GT:

1. the story is horrible
2. the music except the opening theme
3. Goku become a kid again
4. all the new villains except super android 17
5. akira didn't make GT
6. the characters new looks Confused

Dragon Ball Z is the best serie in the Dragonball universe

Dragonball GT is a good serie too..
and the soundtracks are fine too.. the Japanese as always.. Dragon Ball GT Soundracks Jap are just good..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lw5RyeeeeY

this one is probably a nice one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLFF2B10FE3FB339F4&feature=player_detailpage&v=B3dd-WUsoew

what's wrong this is Dragon Ball GT..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLFF2B10FE3FB339F4&feature=player_detailpage&v=8xZCm9ArvVg

a particular moment..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLFF2B10FE3FB339F4&feature=player_detailpage&v=spHKkmQ3wyA

Adrenaline Moment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuPnemjjZe0

Adrenaline Ki is coming
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPmlKXDqjt0

Attack!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0f0vxAuzZI

here comes the enemies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aidqV0y9r8I

I like this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzwWEBwdnqM

sad I think
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVjDZs9M2fg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlVIHPxkAtE

dangerous moment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuswySCN6js

Now I believe, that's why many dislikes Dragon Ball GT is fault of the American Soundtracks..
when I was a 10 years old and I saw Dragon Ball GT I liked really..I bought videotapes(VHS) every two weeks ..

[/img]

1. the story is horrible

I doubt you even paid attention other than following what people rant on the internet

2. the music except the opening theme

that's a matter of taste , I enjoied gts musc , allot , it gave a more dark feeling

3. Goku become a kid again

again taste , I had no problem with it , it was a plot twist

4. all the new villains except super android 17

villians actually had a vast background story , so sorry invalid point

5. akira didn't make GT

proves my point

6. the characters new looks Confused

art work is just fine.

Dragon Ball Z is the best serie in the Dragonball universe

again you prove my point , its mere fanboyism and the fact that akira didn't have much involvement is the main reason which is laughable . don't be a hater for silly reasons.

Dragon Ball Z was repetitive too if you are calling gt repetitive , I find nothing different in both except for changed music and slightly different animation style maybe

and as for the Super Saiyan 2 Gohan link , nothing beats bruce's work on that one. the mix of various instruments , the violent part , its just too epic to be replaced

Reply with quote Friday, August 09, 2013

heh if so Akira haven't done all the Movie Villains except the last one of this Year .. Brolly,cooler,Bojack,doctor willow,Garlick JR,Janemba,Hildergarn,the 3 androids 13,14,15 etc..
in Dragon Ball GT worked too Great Artists and animators..

me personally I like all about DragonBall..but preferentially I like more Dragon Ball to the end of Cell saga..
when I imagine the Z warriors always imagine

Goku that is special because he can Transform in Super Saiyan is a legend...

Piccolo(when is still kind of evil Character and one of the strongest of the team...

Gohan(kid and teen)that love to stay with his second master ,Piccolo.. is a Super Saiyan? yes Surprise..Super Saiyan 2? yes ,he surpassed his father.. double surprise.. is the Jolly character is the star..

Tenshinhan (that still tryes to arrive to Goku level and fight with him again) an still feel sorry for the Incorrect Master TaoBaiBai.. and show much respect for master roshi..

Yamucha (that still want his revenge with Tenshinhan) but after Chiaotzu is his best friend..

Krillin (that is still a bit incorrect and very smart not granted as we saw later) the best fight was against Kid Goku and Piccolo J.are...

Vegeta that still want control the universe,he is the prince of the saiyans,he want be the only that will kill kakaroth,he want still to become immortal and hey he is Too a Super Saiyan after a long training..

Trunks that is the Guy from the future..is a Super Saiyan he killed frieza easily..

I could not make the full list of what I like to remember..
but this could make undersatnd my taste..

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]