Content

1, 2  >>

Gohan with cape Help

putchi20 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 12, 2013

Hi I'm thinking about to make a cape for Gohan but I don't sure if is easy or hard to make that, is there a tutorial for making the cape or can I just use a teen Gohan character and then copy piccolos cape and put it to Gohan?
Confused

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

this you can do it also in a very dirty way..
use this program or you will never be able to save your upper after working..

with Npherno

open the upper model of Piccolo Cape the one released By Anty..

import only the cape in npherno.. next import new objects like the whole upper of teen Gohan including his tags..

export in md3.. open the new upper model in Misfit Model 3D and arrange the cape in the right place...(frame by frame if needed).. but I'd recommand to do it selecting the whole Cape (go in model/transform model/ Scale model"only selected") X 0.9 why 0.9 Z 0.9.. if is the right size you can having still selected the cape..
arrange him easily using Translate .. try it.. what isn't right you must fix frame by frame..

this is the dirty way I was using for more 2 years to make my first not-unique addons..

NELLO!! wrote : this you can do it also in a very dirty way..

with Npherno

import only the cape in npherno.. next import new objects like the whole upper of teen Gohan including his tags..

export in md3.. open the new upper model in Misfit Model 3D and arrange the cape in the right place...(frame by frame if needed).. but I'd recommand to do it selecting the whole Cape (go in model/transform model/ Scale model"only selected") X 0.9 why 0.9 Z 0.9.. if is the right size you can having still selected the cape..
arrange him easily using Translate .. try it.. what isn't right you must fix frame by frame..

this is the dirty way I was using for more 2 years to make my first not-unique addons..

okay I will try

ivanhoeGT View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 13, 2013

this is actually a great idea. wish more people are like this. trying to do some thing rather than requesting Very Happy
good luck from me Smile

Deathstar786 View user's profile Send private message

Hmmmmmmm... nello may be it will better on 0.8 or 0.7 cause this size is bigger against Gohan cape Question Question Question Question

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

putchi20 wrote : Hi I'm thinking about to make a cape for Gohan but I don't sure if is easy or hard to make that, is there a tutorial for making the cape or can I just use a teen Gohan character and then copy piccolos cape and put it to Gohan?
Confused

Great idea Putchi! Wink

Deathstar786 View user's profile Send private message

yes but put it with smaller size Cool

Is there any tutorial for the cape?

well Deathstar786 at least you should try too.. I haven't tryied still but if the size isn't right you can always click more times on 0.9 and arrive gradually to your scaling result..
are you able to try an edit in this way you personally?
instead of giving credits to yourself on Youtube for addons that you've never done? from what I hear from various user..

NELLO!! wrote : well Deathstar786 at least you should try too.. I haven't tryied still but if the size isn't right you can always click more times on 0.9 and arrive gradually to your scaling result..
are you able to try an edit in this way you personally?
instead of giving credits to yourself on Youtube for addons that you've never done? from what I hear from various user..

that's true about him but do you have a video tutorial about how to use that program you uploaded and what can it do? Confused

that's easy what I said before will help you already,now try it and use also your fantasy , need some experiments.. is also rare if you get right a thing at the first attempt ,so do it, start now...

NELLO!! wrote : that's easy what I said before will help you already,now try it and use also your fantasy , need some experiments.. is also rare if you get right a thing at the first attempt ,so do it, start now...

well okay

NELLO!! wrote : that's easy what I said before will help you already,now try it and use also your fantasy , need some experiments.. is also rare if you get right a thing at the first attempt ,so do it, start now...

which program do I select to use on inpherno? And I need misfit 3D in portable version can you fix it?

download and install Misfit Model 3D very easy to find him on google
http://sourceforge.net/projects/misfitmodel3d/files/misfitmodel3d-devel/Misfit Model 3D-1.3.8/Misfit Model 3D-1_3_8-win32-installer.exe/download?use_mirror=freefr&use_mirror=osdn

download and install..

md3compile click on that icon in npherno..

NELLO!! wrote : download and install Misfit Model 3D very easy to find him on google
http://sourceforge.net/projects/misfitmodel3d/files/misfitmodel3d-devel/Misfit Model 3D-1.3.8/Misfit Model 3D-1_3_8-win32-installer.exe/download?use_mirror=freefr&use_mirror=osdn

download and install..

there is a installer so I can't download it, I'm need a portable version of it

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Rolling Eyes forget it then .. does not exist a portable version. or you install or nothing ..

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

putchi20 wrote :

NELLO!! wrote : download and install Misfit Model 3D very easy to find him on google

download and install..

there is a installer so I can't download it, I'm need a portable version of it

why should it be portable???? Rolling Eyes Mad Confused

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Here. Misfit 1.38 Portable.

Zeth wrote : Here. Misfit 1.38 Portable.

thank you very much Very Happy

NELLO!! wrote : this you can do it also in a very dirty way..

with Npherno

I'm don't really understand
can you show with picture or video because I don't know how to put both them in misfit

model/ - merge (including all animations)..

another thing when you are in npherno make sure that the cape model have the same frames of the upper of teen Gohan.. if not ,lower the frames of the cape..both parts should have the same frame number.. 510 usually..

after that you've got both parts with the same frame number, merge the cape model and see what happen..

Reply with quote Thursday, August 15, 2013

NELLO!! wrote : model/ - merge (including all animations)..

another thing when you are in npherno make sure that the cape model have the same frames of the upper of teen Gohan.. if not ,lower the frames of the cape..both parts should have the same frame number.. 510 usually..

after that you've got both parts with the same frame number, merge the cape model and see what happen..

how do I lower the frames? Can you show image with steps on inpherno and misfit?

Reply with quote Friday, August 16, 2013

I'm did it but I can't export it on md3 and I don't know how to fix this Confused Confused

you are using the wrong teen Gohan..

take the one from F3.. lucky I have still all of my files saved here..
take the upper of Gohan cell games and try again in the way I've explained..
you must before import Piccolo upper in npherno (only the cape not all the rest.. export the cape and merge in Misfit Model 3D on teen Gohan upper..

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gdnuz8ug9hcse4e/F3-kidgohan's-teen Gohan's.rar

NELLO!! wrote : you are using the wrong teen Gohan..

take the one from F3.. lucky I have still all of my files saved here..
take the upper of Gohan cell games and try again in the way I've explained..
you must before import Piccolo upper in npherno (only the cape not all the rest.. export the cape and merge in Misfit Model 3D on teen Gohan upper..

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gdnuz8ug9hcse4e/F3-kidgohan's-teen Gohan's.rar

there only 2 teen gohans
one from Brolly movie and one from Bojack movie and there is no scripts

1, 2  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]