Content

<<  1, 2

Gohan with cape Help

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 16, 2013

take the one from Brolly movie.. take his upper..

open him in npherno and don't import all.. the white neck Part you will not import.. save it in md3..
and let's do what we was doing.. merge in Misfit Model 3D the cape on this upper..

if you don't even know how to reskin a character making his own skin and Scripts player teen Gohan.shader .. well you are still to the basics..

there are no teachers with bad willing Users.. if you don't have the willing power that make you experimenting things by yourself without anyone helping you, you don't want really what you are dreaming...

sorry but now I leave you in the Desert as Piccolo did with Gohan... if you will survive I will train you personally.. Razz ah yes I've already helped you with an apple..

putchi20 View user's profile Send private message

NELLO!! wrote : take the one from Brolly movie.. take his upper..

open him in npherno and don't import all.. the white neck Part you will not import.. save it in md3..
and let's do what we was doing.. merge in Misfit Model 3D the cape on this upper..

if you don't even know how to reskin a character making his own skin and Scripts player teen Gohan.shader .. well you are still to the basics..

there are no teachers with bad willing Users.. if you don't have the willing power that make you experimenting things by yourself without anyone helping you, you don't want really what you are dreaming...

sorry but now I leave you in the Desert as Piccolo did with Gohan... if you will survive I will train you personally.. Razz ah yes I've already helped you with an apple..

modelling was harder than I expecting so I don't think modelling is my hobby, I'm belongs more to file coding and retexturing, Sad
where is the scripts of the Gohan Brolly and the rest of the Gohan characters?

ah I don't know.. I said I don't remember of those older files I had..
you should copy and paste one on your desktop,rename it
open with the notepad and start editing your scripts..

open the default.skin in tier1
and take opened your shader..

in default.skin
the left name as GokuBodyUpper is the name of the Group part of the model..the right name after the ( , ) is the shader name

the shader name is the main name you must have for any single shader you will create .. below the main name there is the texture link Folder,some shaders effects like rgbgen identity lighting
blend func add,blend func blend,blend func filter etc..

you just follow the shader that you already have change just the link folders and will be much easier..

Reply with quote Saturday, August 17, 2013

NELLO!! wrote : ah I don't know.. I said I don't remember of those older files I had..
you should copy and paste one on your desktop,rename it
open with the notepad and start editing your scripts..

open the default.skin in tier1
and take opened your shader..

in default.skin
the left name as GokuBodyUpper is the name of the Group part of the model..the right name after the ( , ) is the shader name

the shader name is the main name you must have for any single shader you will create .. below the main name there is the texture link Folder,some shaders effects like rgbgen identity lighting
blend func add,blend func blend,blend func filter etc..

you just follow the shader that you already have change just the link folders and will be much easier..

I can't export it again because it says that it have to many points

because you don't read..
that's why.. why is required Npherno?..

because into Misfit Model 3D you can't delete parts completely when there are animations.. but in npherno there are no limits for the export and you can delete everything you want..

step 1 import Piccolo cape in npherno..
ONLY THE CAPE NOT ALL THE REST... export
in Misfit Model 3D when you open a single part he ask YOU ,you want open the model FULL or only one part? one part mean only upper or lower or head,depends from what you selected to open..

do merge and try again.. is sure that you have tried to export the Full model in one upper.. that's why..

okay I will try again

<<  1, 2

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]