Content

What is SVN?

putchi20 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, August 18, 2013

Its that a program that allows me to download secret addons like moddb and steam workshop but for ZEQ2 Lite? Confused Shocked

vegeta183 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 19, 2013

putchi20 wrote : Its that a program that allows me to download secret addons like moddb and steam workshop but for ZEQ2 Lite? Confused Shocked

yes there's one for ZEQ2 lite to when I went in there I found F3+ Ginyu Very Happy that nello!! made so I downloaded it. it was EPIC

vegeta183 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 19, 2013

putchi20 wrote : Its that a program that allows me to download secret addons like moddb and steam workshop but for ZEQ2 Lite? Confused Shocked

yes there's one for ZEQ2 lite to when I went in there I found F3+ Ginyu Very Happy that nello!! made so I downloaded it. it was EPIC

mohammad ashraf View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I don,t find svn media

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tortoise SVN is a program that downloads media from SVN repository.There are no secret addons there...just development of ZEQ2 lite that is from revision 1 to revision 1886.Current build is revision 1886.
You can search for tortoise svn program on google and here is how to use it:
http://ZEQ2.com/lite/?page_id=33

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]