Content

What? How Do I..

bogey_j View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 19, 2013

in the old stable version, you could hold down the mouse wheel to call up your aura and move faster (but it drains ki). did they take this out of the DBZEQ2-F3 version? if not, how do I use it?

putchi20 View user's profile Send private message

bogey_j wrote : in the old stable version, you could hold down the mouse wheel to call up your aura and move faster (but it drains ki). did they take this out of the DBZEQ2-F3 version? if not, how do I use it?

do you mean aura boost?
Hold TAB

Richma View user's profile Send private message

The aura is always on in F3 so you will see it always om no matter are you using mouse wheel or TAB to use your Ki to fly faster but if you want to fly faster use your mouse or TAB you won't see any difference in the characters aura but he will fly faster.

There is another way to fly faster, faster than using your Ki and the way is by using SPACE that's the fastest way to fly in ZEQ2 Lite but you need to balance your power level. Let's say you're in Super Saiyan 2 form your power level would be in stable revision 76.7 mil. and you'd have to lower it at least to 45 mil. in case you don't you will drain all your energy, stanima, healt and at the end you'll die so doesn't matter how it fast is you have to be carefull with that way.

bogey_j View user's profile Send private message

putchi20 wrote :

bogey_j wrote : in the old stable version, you could hold down the mouse wheel to call up your aura and move faster (but it drains ki). did they take this out of the DBZEQ2-F3 version? if not, how do I use it?

do you mean aura boost?
Hold TAB

yeah that's it. is there any way to manually change it back to holding down the mouse wheel?

putchi20 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 21, 2013

bogey_j wrote :

putchi20 wrote :

do you mean aura boost?
Hold TAB

yeah that's it. is there any way to manually change it back to holding down the mouse wheel?

you can do it by going to options to controls ingame

No, Putchi, you are being wrong this time you cannot change it via in game options to turn off the constantly turned on aura you have to go to your character folder.

For an example I'll take Goku. If you want to have the aura turned off on every transformation including the normal state you have to go to each tier.cfg in your players folder. Goku has 5 tiers, the first tier is normal state which you can't edit and in that state the aura is off, the second tier is Kaioken in that state the aura should always be ON, the third tier is Super Saiyan, the fourth tier is Super Saiyan 2 and the fifth tier is Super Saiyan 3.

Now let's say we want that the aura is off in Super Saiyan 2 state which is tier 4 folder, we go into the folder and open the tier.cfg with an text editor like notepad etc. then we scroll down till AURA CONFIGURATION and we will see auraAlwaysTrue. Now to lose the constantly on aura we will erase auraAlwaysTrue and save the document, when we get in game the you will notice that the aura is turned off on Super Saiyan 2 state since we edite the tier.cfg

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

What is this? DBZEQ2 you speak of?

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Richma wrote : No, Putchi, you are being wrong this time you cannot change it via in game options to turn off the constantly turned on aura you have to go to your character folder.

Richma, that's not what was being asked. Boogey_J was asking specifically about "Ki Boosting" and which key/how to change which key triggers it, not just having the aura by itself. Try reading next time, because Putchi was actually spot on with his response...

And yes, the key to "boost" can be changed in the Control options in-game, and not from the tier settings.

Shenku wrote :

Richma wrote : No, Putchi, you are being wrong this time you cannot change it via in game options to turn off the constantly turned on aura you have to go to your character folder.

Richma, that's not what was being asked. Boogey_J was asking specifically about "Ki Boosting" and which key/how to change which key triggers it, not just having the aura by itself. Try reading next time, because Putchi was actually spot on with his response...

And yes, the key to "boost" can be changed in the Control options in-game, and not from the tier settings.

If I'm wrong my bad and I apologize but bogey is using NELLO's F3 gamepack which has the aura always on so he maybe thought he can't use it anymore because he didn't saw any difference. I explained how he can turn it off and when he uses Ki boost he would see the aura but then again maybe I didn't understand.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]