Content

Auto-transform?

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, August 25, 2013

Ever since the master server had issues again, I've been using Lukaszenko's config. It works all fine and dandy, but as soon as I power up adequately, I transform without pressing anything, and can't prevent this in any way. I.E. powering up to 73 million while in Super Saiyan 2 will advance Goku to the next form.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

I'm not 100% sure, but it sounds like the "button required" setting was turned off, meaning that you don't need to press a specific button to transform, it triggers as soon as you meet the requirements for that tier. You can switch it back by going into the tier settings and setting it back to "true".

I could be mistaken though, but it's worth checking...

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

Shenku wrote : I'm not 100% sure, but it sounds like the "button required" setting was turned off, meaning that you don't need to press a specific button to transform, it triggers as soon as you meet the requirements for that tier. You can switch it back by going into the tier settings and setting it back to "true".

I could be mistaken though, but it's worth checking...

It was something in TierDefault.cfg, but changing the "ButtonRequirementUp/Down" settings did not do it(changed from True to False), so I just copied the original rev. 1536 file over this one and that fixed it.

The strangest part is that Luka uploaded a zeq2config.cfg as opposed to tierdefault.cfg.

Oh well. The problem is fixed and you have my thanks.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]