Content

Stuttering?

bogey_j View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, September 05, 2013

this happens on every version of ZEQ2 I've tried even on the lowest settings. every once in a while the game will stutter like it's about to crash and then resume a second or two later. it happens on the character select screen as well when switching between characters. is there any way to stop this? is my computer just too weak or is this just unavoidable lag?

my specifications are: intel core 2 duo 2.66 ghz, gtx 260, 4 gb ram

deadwalkin View user's profile Send private message

bogey_j wrote : this happens on every version of ZEQ2 I've tried even on the lowest settings. every once in a while the game will stutter like it's about to crash and then resume a second or two later. it happens on the character select screen as well when switching between characters. is there any way to stop this? is my computer just too weak or is this just unavoidable lag?

it's the duel core, I had a duel core pc and it stuttered none stop, meaning yes you're pc is too week

SparkingVegito View user's profile Send private message

bogey_j wrote : this happens on every version of ZEQ2 I've tried even on the lowest settings. every once in a while the game will stutter like it's about to crash and then resume a second or two later. it happens on the character select screen as well when switching between characters. is there any way to stop this? is my computer just too weak or is this just unavoidable lag?

well brother have you seen system requirement thread on forums? if not search it and see. there can be two things either you're internet is slow or you didn't installed Microsoft visual c++ 2005 or above. in my older pc I was able to run it at Pentium 4 3.00 GHz processor.

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

Your computer is better than mine, and I can certainly run the game fine. One thing I notice is that as soon as I turn on Anti Aliasing, no matter if it's only 2X, my FPS drops from 125 to 20. I suggest you turn that off.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]