Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Addons on Moddb!!

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, September 25, 2013

There is no specific control over content on moddb. Either we have it setup so anyone can upload or no one can at all. Since the project is coasting on community contributions, it would be detrimental to disable uploading altogether.

Strangely enough, I also am unable to delete/edit a vast majority of the addons on moddb -- so there's not really even a way for me to cull them. I will try to contact moddb's staff sometime, but short of that, the CMS planned for ZEQ2 (and other projects) would be the best bet for a more suitable addon environment.

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Yeah, it's really a bummer every time my moddb feed gets updated with some really low effort Zeq2lite addons.

I really wish there would be more people with NELLO, Gigirs, Anty addon quality these days.

Anyway, if you guys are annoyed by those abominations, why don't'cha pretty up the addon forum with some fine addonage action!?

thegod View user's profile Send private message

I'm new here I just sighned in can anyone help me with some things

Reply with quote Thursday, September 26, 2013

The reason I cannot delete many of the addons is because ModDB apparently shows addons from mods of your game as well. Since these are considered unique projects, they are outside my ability to modify.

Revolution [58 addons]
Source [3 addons]
Sparking Meteor [2 addons]
Heroes of Earth [1 addon]

The other 100 or so addons are attached to ZEQ2-lite, but I am uncertain an unable to test the quality of each to determine deletion. I have sent messages to each addon that does NOT show an ingame screenshot though. They have 24 hours to fix the preview images or they will be removed.

If someone here feels they have the capacity and time and would like to moderate and manage ZEQ2-lite addons on moddb, just contact me and we'll get things set up (preferably someone trusted on these forums).

GOKU2020 View user's profile Send private message

Zeth, those guys doesn't listen I had told them 100 times to remove them. But they are not removing...

Well, if you can pm/email LinkXP500 on these forums (or moddb), you can probably get him to clean up the Revolution addons. It says he's the one managing that page anyhow.

I think he left ZEQ2.forums

Richma View user's profile Send private message

He didn't leave, he is busy I will contact him on Facebook or Skype and let him now about his

putchi20 View user's profile Send private message

Richma wrote : He didn't leave, he is busy I will contact him on Facebook or Skype and let him now about his

can I keep majin Gohan? PLEASE Sad

Richma View user's profile Send private message

I don't want to be rude and rough to you but what is the point to keep a Majin Gohan there?

~First of all he doesn't exist in the anime
~Second the only new thing on the Gohan model is the Majin sign on his forehead nothing else
~Third thing I think he already is deleted

Richma wrote : I don't want to be rude and rough to you but what is the point to keep a Majin Gohan there?

~Second the only new thing on the Gohan model is the Majin sign on his forehead nothing else

but I made the texture of him except model so PLEASE keep him Sad Sad Sad

Reply with quote Friday, September 27, 2013

putchi20 wrote :

Richma wrote : I don't want to be rude and rough to you but what is the point to keep a Majin Gohan there?

Let it be deleted , upload it on 4shared Like I have done.
I had made more than 30 addons and all of them are on 4shared.

GOKU2020 wrote :

putchi20 wrote :

Let it be deleted , upload it on 4shared Like I have done.
I had made more than 30 addons and all of them are on 4shared.

no PLEASE don't delete it I beg you Sad Sad Sad

enyerbeth View user's profile Send private message

an sorry my friend. Eliminate the players who are not the original . addon . you can upload the players with new moves . but not invent players

UltimateBroku View user's profile Send private message

yeah agreed. The addon section should be filled with the original addon makers, I don't know why the heck they are not posting anymore.

I must keep majin Gohan its very important Sad Sad

Reply with quote Saturday, September 28, 2013

my friend .. ¿ What's so special Your player invented.?. explain to me. ¿ the player has new moves or something like that ? . I see me. that the player only has a M . on the forehead . my opinion is that people who have uploaded a character invented . to the page moddb should remove it. for that our fans of Dragon Ball Z and ZEQ2 lite . they can download original players. or download players who already have, but with new moves , but not invented . good. I'm not one to remove players. that's not my choice . the choice is yours . my player . is no invented. because my player if is in the anime serie . and I did like in the anime. with new moves and new effects of power . I added I . the big ball of resentment .

in the serie anime Dragon Ball Z .

But I made the texture and it took me 2 hour to make it work

Reply with quote Sunday, September 29, 2013

putchi20 wrote : But I made the texture and it took me 2 hour to make it work

My Birthday
Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Reply with quote Sunday, September 29, 2013

putchi20 wrote : But I made the texture and it took me 2 hour to make it work

Today My Birthday
Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Reply with quote Saturday, October 05, 2013

my friends .. notify people that put addon invented. on page ModDB placed daily nonsense . la están cagando and sorry to say so .. but that's the reality

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I checked my email and found a PM on ModDB saying something crazy about deleting addons that are "fake", and I came here to check it out.

Are these addons really as poorly managed as they are made out to be? I'll check out the addons within my domain of the uploaded mod packs, but I feel uneasy not knowing which of them are authentic and which are copies or miscredited works.

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Linkxp500 wrote : I checked my email and found a PM on ModDB saying something crazy about deleting addons that are "fake", and I came here to check it out.

Are these addons really as poorly managed as they are made out to be? I'll check out the addons within my domain of the uploaded mod packs, but I feel uneasy not knowing which of them are authentic and which are copies or miscredited works.

Every addon except for addons of Anty,Nello,IvanhoeGT.
Please tell me that you are joking.Can you even see?
Almost 5 pages of garbage is uploaded.You need to start cleaning..

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Linkxp500 wrote : I checked my email and found a PM on ModDB saying something crazy about deleting addons that are "fake", and I came here to check it out.

Every addon except for addons of Anty,Nello,IvanhoeGT.
Please tell me that you are joking.Can you even see?
Almost 5 pages of garbage is uploaded.You need to start cleaning..

I won't delete any addons on the basis that they aren't made by the more well-known ZEQ2-Lite members. Garbage is something that nothing except mired work resides.

Even if the addons posted are mostly junk, you can't make generalizations because of a first glance or single image of one and despise them all.

Regardless of my having posted the files for ZEQ2-Lite Revolution, I had no part in creating the content in that pack. This COULD be seen as uploading someone else's work, which is generally frowned upon on the internet. Does that make Revolution garbage?

It's not my work, and people don't get upset at me uploading it for them. Maybe there are small-time users that want some recognition but are having trouble getting started with something noticeable.

If I can see that SOME work was put into each author's upload (a big task since I am not good at comparisons between different versions of the same base character), and that it has more than mere edits to textures, then I have no problem with that addon.

Frankly, I don't see how 5 pages of addons will do anything to harm users. I don't see the point in cleaning it up when I encourage others to try their hand at developing. Everyone starts small. If you don't like the garbage in the modpages and addon pages, you CAN ignore them. They aren't likely to jump on your hard drive and fry your CPU if you don't click the link to download them.

I don't know why so many were uploaded into the Revolution mod page. I intended the page to be open so that lukaszenko can upload any new content he had for the pack. I may have control over Revolution's modpage, but open access to uploading content prevents me from stopping new uploads altogether.

too long; didn't read What's the point of deleting addons made by the community when the ZEQ2-Lite project is still run by the community? If you see something on the Internet you don't like, you can avoid it without an issue.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]