Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Addons on Moddb!!

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I don't care about that.Everyone is offended by this.
Try reading the whole thread.Its none of my business and I want to keep it that way.
""""
Nello:
zeq2lite have a big good point..everyone can do something and upload..is free and is for all..even bad makers.. but but..
shouldn't ruin...

I think that should be really a bit of cleaning..

deleting all the outdated stuff and non-original works..

so far we should only leave the works done by Anty, me and some good old addons like the Vegeta Vintage by malek, the teen Gohan from Mastap..the some maps etc..

and I would also add some extra rules and restrictions to make this FUN..

the JURY!! everyone is able to upload but if the Jury dislike and don't really think that is an original work the addon will be removed very fast..

I think anyone with this if really want to upload must Work hard and put a lot of efforts ,if this desire to contribute is so big.. well if you want do , do it really..not ruining

to be an original work should be different, not an arrangment or only a texturing changing.. should be a complete work only..

appropriate Models well done-
proper animations- (unique is best)
fully separation-
near to Accurate colors-
must have real Dragon Ball Z forms and tiers-
including original attacks-
including original Sounds-
including near to accuracy effects particles-
including Textures very clean-
including damaged states complete-
leave in your original Files-

well you know respect everything I think is very hard, but stay sure that a work done so, can be added for sure...
"""""

Linkxp500 View user's profile Send private message

You seem to only be caring about the end result of any of these addons. If it's a problem to the ModDB staff, let them handle it. I certainly won't take responsibility for making it difficult for people to learn and improve.

And by "Everyone" do you mean only the end users who criticize only and don't make their own addons? I was going to put in the effort to check out the "fake" addons, but it doesn't seem like it should cause a problem for anyone but those that have nothing better to do than complain.

That's a big reason why I don't visit this site very often now. I've seen a lot of users offering nothing but mediocre criticism and fussing over ridiculous claims and petty squabbles. I thought that was limited to the gamePLAY, not the game CONTENT as well.

As for only having original content, the ZEQ2-Lite project itself is more or less unoriginal because it is essentially a recycled form of the previous ZEQ2 project. And you must know that ZEQ2-Lite's goal is to copy all aspects of the Dragon Ball Z anime and place it in a 3D environment. So, how can anything be original when it HAS to relate to the Dragon Ball Z universe? Many of the "good" addons actually RE-USE assets from other addons or from the SVN content.

If you or anyone can give me a reason besides "they hurt my eyes" or "I don't like unoriginal content", then maybe I'll understand why having close to 200 new uploads for this project is a bad thing.

Linkxp500 wrote : You seem to only be caring about the end result of any of these addons. If it's a problem to the ModDB staff, let them handle it. I certainly won't take responsibility for making it difficult for people to learn and improve.

And by "Everyone" do you mean only the end users who criticize only and don't make their own addons? I was going to put in the effort to check out the "fake" addons, but it doesn't seem like it should cause a problem for anyone but those that have nothing better to do than complain.

That's a big reason why I don't visit this site very often now. I've seen a lot of users offering nothing but mediocre criticism and fussing over ridiculous claims and petty squabbles. I thought that was limited to the gamePLAY, not the game CONTENT as well.

As for only having original content, the ZEQ2-Lite project itself is more or less unoriginal because it is essentially a recycled form of the previous ZEQ2 project. And you must know that ZEQ2-Lite's goal is to copy all aspects of the Dragon Ball Z anime and place it in a 3D environment. So, how can anything be original when it HAS to relate to the Dragon Ball Z universe? Many of the "good" addons actually RE-USE assets from other addons or from the SVN content.

If you or anyone can give me a reason besides "they hurt my eyes" or "I don't like unoriginal content", then maybe I'll understand why having close to 200 new uploads for this project is a bad thing.

So,spamming moddb page with milion of addons is a good thing?Okay. Laughing
I made addons as well...But I got no interest in this project anymore Razz
I just post on these forums for some fun Very Happy
I hope you understand!

You are blowing this WAY out of proportion. There's only less than 200 supposedly rubbish addons.

And if you have no interest in this project, why do you complain about the "millions" of addons that are made for the project by people interested in it? It's almost as if you just talk to talk and have no real objective in mind except to stir up a meaningless discussion.

So, if you don't care about the project, don't make a big deal out of something that doesn't affect you in the first place.

EDIT: Alright, I IRC'd Brad about this situation and it really is a different story now. I thought these addons came up over time, but I realize now that they all appeared almost instantaneously. That's a problem if it continues.

Yes it's about spamming addon page...not how addons look.
Also why do you have the power to delete it?Are you a Moddb staff or something?

Reply with quote Thursday, October 17, 2013

Kakarot2550 wrote : Yes it's about spamming addon page...not how addons look.
Also why do you have the power to delete it?Are you a Moddb staff or something?

My power is limited to the addons posted within the Revolution modpage, since I uploaded and set up the addon pack's page for lukaszenko.

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 17, 2013

if have my ideas to find a solution..

1: find who are the moderators of z2 Development team(is the developer company of zeq2lite on Moddb) need to know in control panel who is the leader.. should be Zeth the leader.. Rolling Eyes and he should be able too to control everything about the Game of zeq2lite on moddb.. also if we talk about remove mods or downloads.. he shoud always see the delete button or edit button on everything.. as I can do on My Zeq2liteF page..

if Zeth can't manage ,of course someone of the members has limited all the other members removing all the features, downloads,editing,uploads,add media, articles etc..

zeq2lite revolutionMod is delevoped by you LinkXP500.. you can try to remove something if you want..

the prolem is that these children have created a companyGroup too.. that make VOMITIG..

we have only to contact the moderators of moddb to find a solution.. WE DON't Want to see in ADDONS the addons from the other Mods... in their mods can stay,but not wiew-able on the main Zeq2lite.. a decision a decision fairly democratic..

GOKU_2020 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, December 20, 2013

Please someone delete that trash on moddb.
The addons are now over 215.
they are rubbish. Moddb addons of ZEQ2 lite are not looking good. and half of them doesn't even work.
leave some of them like Bills, Bebi Vegeta 1st form, Uub.
Please someone delete them before it gets too late.

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Yes there are so many lacking in identifiable function addons on moddb, I am DBZkrisfhugz was a addon editor in moddb in ZEQ2 lite addon center. there is so many guys who make or let's say edit and they stole addons from ZEQ2 f3 and upload it in ZEQ2 rev 5. Please delete the lacking in identifiable function addon in ZEQ , and if you are kind check my addon if it is not trash and do not delete if not Razz

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 25, 2013

mustafa,Macro28,Jiece. These Addon Editors should be high five and removed their addons

UltimateBroku View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, January 04, 2014

Is somebody going to do something??? Its getting too much now!

If anyone can, delete ALL of the trash addons and recolors. Like Awesome425's Super Saiyan lloyd Goku. What the heck man? There are already so many. But he will not listen to people.

Awsome425 View user's profile Send private message

UltimateBroku wrote : Is somebody going to do something??? Its getting too much now!

If anyone can, delete ALL of the trash addons and recolors. Like Awesome425's Super Saiyan lloyd Goku. What the heck man? There are already so many. But he will not listen to people.

*ponders*... If you actually looked it's not a recolor. PEople like you irritate me. -_-. Especially when you put "Awesome425" instead of "Awsome425" like I put.

yeah there are so many trash in moddb, well I think it's better to go in ZEQ2 lite F3+ because it's clean there, I think that mod should be the official game

Reply with quote Sunday, January 05, 2014

Awsome425 wrote :

UltimateBroku wrote : Is somebody going to do something??? Its getting too much now!

*ponders*... If you actually looked it's not a recolor. PEople like you irritate me. -_-. Especially when you put "Awesome425" instead of "Awsome425" like I put.

Who cares if it is a recolor or not? IT vacuums!!!! Its so off. Stop spamming Goku Lloyds, as I said before, there are so many.

UltimateBroku wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Who cares if it is a recolor or not? IT vacuums!!!! Its so off. Stop spamming Goku Lloyds, as I said before, there are so many.

I'm not spamming Super Saiyan God Gokus. I'm just posting my own up because people have wanted me to. Also, I don't really care for the other Super Saiyan God Gokus. They to me don't look that good.

Awsome425 wrote :

UltimateBroku wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

I'm not spamming Super Saiyan lloyd Gokus. I'm just posting my own up because people have wanted me to. Also, I don't really care for the other Super Saiyan lloyd Gokus. They to me don't look that good.

To me, your does not look that good. Look at a real picture of Super Saiyan lloyd, and look at yours. Its way off. And If you do not care about the others, I don't care either! And if you want to post your so called "Addon", post it somewhere else. Nobody wants to see your Sshit. Most people already have Super Saiyan lloyd Goku. Also, probably some neewbies wanted you to post it, neewbies who don't even know how a real Super Saiyan lloyd should look like, and never experienced the load of Goku Lloyds on ModDb. And by the way, my point was to not upload lloyd Goku because there are already so many of them, not how they look.

Learn to read. Wink

UltimateBroku wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

UltimateBroku wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

I'm not spamming Super Saiyan lloyd Gokus. I'm just posting my own up because people have wanted me to. Also, I don't really care for the other Super Saiyan lloyd Gokus. They to me don't look that good.

To me, your does not look that good. Look at a real picture of Super Saiyan lloyd, and look at yours. Its way off. And If you do not care about the others, I don't care either! And if you want to post your so called "Addon", post it somewhere else. Nobody wants to see your Sshit. Most people already have Super Saiyan lloyd Goku. Also, probably some neewbies wanted you to post it, neewbies who don't even know how a real Super Saiyan lloyd should look like, and never experienced the load of Goku Lloyds on ModDb. And by the way, my point was to not upload lloyd Goku because there are already so many of them, not how they look.

Learn to read. Wink

Actually, If you look, I'm not basing it off what you think I'm basing it on, ar-tard.

Actually people did, considering I got positive feedback on YouTube, and on Mod Dragon Ball.

If you don't want people uploading their, "bad creations", blame the developers for making their game easily open source. When they could've easily compressed it all into one game. Or they could've approved certain people for uploading their addons. So, all of you people complaining, deal with it.

Reply with quote Monday, January 06, 2014

Awsome425 wrote :

UltimateBroku wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

UltimateBroku wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Learn to read. Wink

Actually, If you look, I'm not basing it off what you think I'm basing it on, ar-tard.

Actually people did, considering I got positive feedback on YouTube, and on Mod Dragon Ball.

If you don't want people uploading their, "bad creations", blame the developers for making their game easily open source. When they could've easily compressed it all into one game. Or they could've approved certain people for uploading their addons. So, all of you people complaining, deal with it.

ZEQ2-Lite is not a game.
Read this:
"ZEQ2-Lite is an open-sourced and mod expandable project "

Awsome425 wrote :

UltimateBroku wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

UltimateBroku wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Learn to read. Wink

If you don't want people uploading their, "bad creations", blame the developers for making their game easily open source. When theyio could've easily compressed it all into one game. Or they could've approved certain people for uploading their addons. So, all of you people complaining, deal with it.

It vacuums. Period. I couldn't care less what you were basing it off on, it looks nothing like a Super Saiyan lloyd. Stop arguing because the more you talk the more lacking you look. If you compare your Super Saiyan lloyd with other ones, yours looks like trash and a plain recolor. Now your going to start babbling about "if you look closely it's not actually a recolor." I don't care, it vacuums. If you want to upload something, do it here or someplace else. You did not make that lloyd Goku from scratch. You used pictures, fan pictures of lloyd Goku to create yours, therefor considered a simple recolor. Look at nellos and LukazenkoPL. Now those are Super Saiyan Lloyds. So please, upload them here, not on the ModDb page, because if you keep posting, you will be considered one of the spammers.

MadaraZ View user's profile Send private message

UltimateBroku wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

UltimateBroku wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

UltimateBroku wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Learn to read. Wink

If you don't want people uploading their, "bad creations", blame the developers for making their game easily open source. When theyio could've easily compressed it all into one game. Or they could've approved certain people for uploading their addons. So, all of you people complaining, deal with it.

It vacuums. Period. I couldn't care less what you were basing it off on, it looks nothing like a Super Saiyan lloyd. Stop arguing because the more you talk the more lacking you look. If you compare your Super Saiyan lloyd with other ones, yours looks like trash and a plain recolor. Now your going to start babbling about "if you look closely it's not actually a recolor." I don't care, it vacuums. If you want to upload something, do it here or someplace else. You did not make that lloyd Goku from scratch. You used pictures, fan pictures of lloyd Goku to create yours, therefor considered a simple recolor. Look at nellos and LukazenkoPL. Now those are Super Saiyan Lloyds. So please, upload them here, not on the ModDb page, because if you keep posting, you will be considered one of the spammers.

I kind of agree all though your wrong as well, Luka's lloyd Goku is a recoloured Nello Saiyan Saga Goku check F3 Confused awesome's lloyd Goku is actually better texture wise compared to Luka's the problem is his textures are messy and are a bit all over the place, where's Luka's has perfect outlines and neat textures. Anywayyyy what about my lloyd Goku? *intense laughter*

I don't mind if young rascals post there addons not much harm there, but the problem is there spamming to much each every day/week by the same people, fair enough if each of them posted 1 new one a month or something but there doing new ones everyday rather then trying to work on there skills in private first so some people actually download there addons to begin with Laughing another problem it's attracting little kids, and I've gotten tired of kids in this Game/Project.

Salty Sam wrote :

UltimateBroku wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

UltimateBroku wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

UltimateBroku wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Learn to read. Wink

I kind of agree all though your wrong as well, Luka's lloyd Goku is a recoloured Nello Saiyan Saga Goku check F3 Confused Awsomes lloyd Goku is actually better texture wise compared to Luka's the problem is his textures are messy and are a bit all over the place, where's Luka's has perfect outlines and neat textures. Anywayyyy what about my lloyd Goku? *intense laughter*

I don't mind if young rascals post there addons not much harm there, but the problem is there spamming to much each every day/week by the same people, fair enough if each of them posted 1 new one a month or something but there doing new ones everyday rather then trying to work on there skills in private first so some people actually download there addons to begin with :*laughing out loud*: another problem it's attracting little kids, and I've gotten tired of kids in this Game/Project.

At least your making sense. But he is not going to listen and will keep posting discomforting "updates".

by the way, I like that Super Saiyan lloyd! Wink

UltimateBroku wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

UltimateBroku wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

UltimateBroku wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Learn to read. Wink

Saying what looks 'good' is point of opinion. NELLO's, to me, doesn't look good, he looks stiff. LukanzenkoPL's to me, doesn't look good. MandaraZ's, as much as I dislike to say it, looks better than both of theirs, in my opinion.

If you actually looked I based mine off screenshots of the movie.
Also, if you can't read, I said that it's still in development. My friend and I are going to model him after everything is done.

I was replacing voice sets, replacing move sets, Replacing transformations. I also said this was based off the original Goku which I will modify later. There's no point in starting from scratch when you have a decent model to modify. -_-

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

UltimateBroku wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

UltimateBroku wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Learn to read. Wink

ZEQ2-Lite is not a game.
Read this:
"ZEQ2-Lite is an open-sourced and mod expandable project "

Basically, it's a game. But it's still in project. -_-

Like I said, the developers can decide who can mod their project if they wanted to but they didn't. They made it so easily accessible to get into the models, textures and everything.

So, either they should've thought this out more and you can complain at them, or, stop complaining because no ones's going to go throw thousands of addons they have their and delete the "bad" ones.

If it'd be a game it would say "ZEQ2-Lite is an open-sourced and mod expandable game" but it doesn't
It's a project.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Like I said, the developers can decide who can mod their project if they wanted to but they didn't. They made it so easily accessible to get into the models, textures and everything.

So, either they should've thought this out more and you can complain at them, or, stop complaining because no ones's going to go throw thousands of addons they have their and delete the "bad" ones.

In this scenario, the problem isn't contributors for flooding content, lack of management of addons, nor our decision to make the project openly moddable. The problem is your SOURCE for addon content.

ModDB's system allows ratings, but it doesn't allow burying or even sorting by rating -- thus making the whole idea of a user-driven download system chaotic.

The solution is to obviously run our own local downloads section of the site with addons sorted in various ways. This idea has been planned since 2010 (along with a forum/site refresh); however, without an additional web developer to help me finish the core frontend/backend systems needed for this, it will not likely reach the light of day.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]