Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4

Addons on Moddb!!

Awsome425 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, January 06, 2014

Kakarot2550 wrote : If it'd be a game it would say "ZEQ2-Lite is an open-sourced and mod expandable game" but it doesn't
It's a project.

It's a game. -_- Games can be projects. -_-*

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

ZEQ2lite isn't a game. It's an open-sourced sandbox (not a sandbox GAME), which doesn't have the same goals as a game. It's more of a recruitment project.

Mima wrote : ZEQ2lite isn't a game. It's an open-sourced sandbox (not a sandbox GAME), which doesn't have the same goals as a game. It's more of a recruitment project.

Than this is low quality for a sandbox. I have played tons of sandbox.

As I have said, this is not a game. That means it's not meant to be PLAYED. But used. Think of it as a tool. And as I've put in the parenthesis ZEQ2lite isn't a sandbox game (like other sandbox games you have played) but a sandbox project if you will.

Mima wrote : As I have said, this is not a game. That means it's not meant to be PLAYED. But used. Think of it as a tool. And as I've put in the parenthesis ZEQ2lite isn't a sandbox game (like other sandbox games you have played) but a sandbox project if you will.

Actually, it is PLAYED. -_-

Mima wrote : it's not meant to be played.

Richma View user's profile Send private message

I see more addons are being uploaded on ZEQ2Lite MODDB page for few people that actually like those low quality addons that I also call GARBAGE like some others do too.
You're going to make ZEQ2 Lite look bad with those bad edits. Why don't you try to create characters that are actually missing like A18 there is the vintage model rig it, animate and give that to people I think they will like that more than some characters that don't exist in the anime serial.

If you all "addon makers" are so skilled make your own original stuff not edits or making Viking Vegeta and others like him you're making the good stuff be nowhere to be seen and making "YOUR" stuff be seen

You're going to make ZEQ2 Lite look bad with those bad edits.

Remove them for please especial this guy MUSTFAmost of addons I've seen are his.

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

WHO is the ADMIN in ZEQ2? what are they doing? why not just delete the addons? I don't understand. are they dead?

mantis tubogan View user's profile Send private message

DBZkrisfhugz wrote : WHO is the ADMIN in ZEQ2? what are they doing? why not just delete the addons? I don't understand. are they dead?

If they were dead, the addons would not have been authorized to be uploaded

The moddb page itself is set so that anyone can upload files there (I think). Brad should have the ability to delete things though. Send him a private message and ask him.

I message linkxp500( he is the admin in ZEQ2 revolution I think -_-) and he said Lukaszenko allowed to open that addon section but it turned to trash, and now he said he can delete it but he needs a permission and he said "I need to check all addons if they are good or not" -_- if I were him I could delete every one of them even I don't need to check it. because it's obvious that it is trash

DBZkrisfhugz wrote : WHO is the ADMIN in ZEQ2? what are they doing? why not just delete the addons? I don't understand. are they dead?

On ModDB Brad, Arnold and probably MDave have admin powers. I'm not sure about that though. As for these boards, only ones that have admin powers are Brad and myself. And we aren't deleting anything people post here because these forums are exactly for that. Posting your WIPs, getting critiques, and most importantly getting better in certain game-development areas.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, January 07, 2014

My main reason for not performing deletions was listed back on page 2 of this very thread. To summarize, I don't have the time to review and manage for quality ones nor do I have the power to affect ones outside of the core ZEQ2-lite scope.

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Zeth,Zeth,Zeth,Zeth,Zeth how are you today?

UltimateBroku View user's profile Send private message

HEY HEY! I have an idea. How about making it so NO ONE can post addons on ZEQ2, then when people get the message, we can make it so EVERYBODY can post again!

Good idea right, right???? Laughing Very Happy

Reply with quote Saturday, January 11, 2014

THEY are NOW DELETING ADDONS IN ZEQ2 REVOLUTION Smile luckily my addons were not deleted because they are better than trash Cool

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Only few got deleted Evil or Very Mad

Richma wrote : Only few got deleted Evil or Very Mad

yeah but in ZEQ2 revolution only Sad

UltimateBroku View user's profile Send private message

Wow, really? So that means we will have to wait a while to get the other trash addons deleted?

UltimateBroku wrote : Wow, really? So that means we will have to wait a while to get the other trash addons deleted?

trash will stay in official ZEQ2 now, but in ZEQ2 revolution Linkxp500 is deleting and he is checking every edited addon

<<  1, 2, 3, 4

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]