Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >>

My April Fools Characters pack

mj_98 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 24, 2013

Hi Guys,

Here is my creation Adult Goku Jr

with all his great great grand father Goku (Kakarot) attacks and moves: Kamehameha and large Spirit Bomb and dragon fist

and their animations

and I add for him Super Saiyan 2 and 3

download link for him: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hyioix0r98sn7pk/Adult_Goku_Jr..rar

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hi Guys,

Here is Evil Vegtio created by me and I add for him evil auras and vegtio attacks

here it‘s download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v0s8y9jp56nq2b0/EvilVegtio.rar

son-kun275 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 01, 2013

try to create kid Goku jr. from kid Goten of f3.

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, November 02, 2013

You might want to actually model that shirt instead of doing a sloppy texture recolor.

UltimateBroku View user's profile Send private message

Maszek wrote : You might want to actually model that shirt instead of doing a sloppy texture recolor.

Why you going around criticizing peepz?

Let him do his stuff, and he will improve! Very Happy

UltimateBroku wrote :

Maszek wrote : You might want to actually model that shirt instead of doing a sloppy texture recolor.

We've had far too many users doing the exact same for months without any improvement. They need to wake up and realize that recoloring someone else's texture on someone else's model is not the same as making a new character, and actually give credit to those who created those assets.

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Maszek wrote :

UltimateBroku wrote :

We've had far too many users doing the exact same for months without any improvement. They need to wake up and realize that recoloring someone else's texture on someone else's model is not the same as making a new character, and actually give credit to those who created those assets.

Yeah,that's right!It's unfair for the real developers that actually made something.All those guys are just editing mostly not even that..They need to give credits.Because milion of fans will think that they are awesome for no reason.They literaly believe that those fan boys MADE models and Assets.

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Maszek wrote :

UltimateBroku wrote :

Yeah,that's right!It's unfair for the real developers that actually made something.All those guys are just editing mostly not even that..They need to give credits.Because milion of fans will think that they are awesome for no reason.They literaly believe that those fan boys MADE models and Assets.

I don't believe you guys. You can't even take the time to actually say "Your getting better!"

Who cares if its a recolor or not? Its ultimatly creative. And also, he does not just do recolors, look at his other characters.

If you don't like, don't say stuff!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Maszek wrote :

UltimateBroku wrote :

I don't believe you guys. You can't even take the time to actually say "Your getting better!"

Who cares if its a recolor or not? Its ultimatly creative. And also, he does not just do recolors, look at his other characters.

If you don't like, don't say stuff!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool

Then do something smartass...Model a new head for Goku.

Kakarot2550 wrote : Then do something smartass...Model a new head for Goku.

Kakarot, none of your work is really your own, either. You might want to heed your own advice.

Maszek wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote : Then do something smartass...Model a new head for Goku.

Kakarot, none of your work is really your own, either. You might want to heed your own advice.

Thank you. Kakarot, all you do is recolor as well. I see no improvement whatsoever.

At least mj_98 is doing better than you.

Reply with quote Sunday, November 03, 2013

WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!?!?!?
I made those recolors long time ago.I don't want to make lacking addons for this lacking project anymore..stop being silly.First look at your avatar Laughing
You are all being funny now Laughing Laughing
Maszek,I don't want to discuss about me because I am not caring for this project.This uninformed participators are going to think that I'm some kind of a Addon maker that rule.This Ultimate guy can't even read..Did you saw the date on my addons?Did you saw when I posted Youtube videos?I was recoloring addons in 2012 and then I decided to stop.So you better start giving other excuses Razz
"Kakarot, all you do is recolor as well. I see no improvement whatsoever. " past time..I was..do you see "was"?I WaS recoloring..I am not improving because I don't want to...and why would I?I am not making anything anymore..nor recolors nor modelling.
"At least mj_98 is doing better than you." How is he doing better than me if I am not even doing anything?How old are you? Laughing

Maszek,you re right.But I'm not going to do it anyways...

Kakarot2550 wrote : WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!?!?!?
I made those recolors long time ago.I don't want to make lacking addons for this lacking project anymore..stop being silly.First look at your avatar :*laughing out loud*:
You are all being funny now :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:
Maszek,I don't want to discuss about me because I am not caring for this project.This uninformed participators are going to think that I'm some kind of a Addon maker that rule.This Ultimate guy can't even read..Did you saw the date on my addons?Did you saw when I posted Youtube videos?I was recoloring addons in 2012 and then I decided to stop.So you better start giving other excuses Razz
"Kakarot, all you do is recolor as well. I see no improvement whatsoever. " past time..I was..do you see "was"?I WaS recoloring..I am not improving because I don't want to...and why would I?I am not making anything anymore..nor recolors nor modelling.
"At least mj_98 is doing better than you." How is he doing better than me if I am not even doing anything?How old are you? :*laughing out loud*:

Maszek,you re right.But I'm not going to do it anyways...

okay, okay your right Jeez! okay, let me rephrase that. All you DID WAS recolor. I never saw a made-from-scratch model, nor did I even see a real character. You never were an addon maker. You complain about the fake addons on Moddb, yet the work is the same as you done. No one cares that you quit. You did nothing. All you did was nothing. But why are still here then? Maybe you quit making addons, but not this game.

by the way, All you DID was ill-advised April Fools characters.

by the way, All you DID was April Fools characters. And I am not the one who can't read. You did your "work" in 2013, smartass.

UltimateBroku wrote : by the way, All you DID was April Fools characters. And I am not the one who can't read. You did your "work" in 2013, smartass.

Stop judging me boy.You have no right to attack me.I never attacked you..What the heck is wrong with this uninformed participators Shocked
I have no interest in this "game"
How old are you? 5?
Those last lacking characters were made in 2013.But months from now.We weren't even talking(posting) about you Broku.

Kakarot2550 wrote :

UltimateBroku wrote : by the way, All you DID was April Fools characters. And I am not the one who can't read. You did your "work" in 2013, smartass.

Stop judging me boy.You have no right to attack me.I never attacked you..What the heck is wrong with this uninformed participators Shocked
How old are you? 5?
Those last lacking characters were made in 2013.But months from now.We weren't even talking(posting) about you Broku.

I know you weren't talking about me. But what you said about mj_98 is wrong. That is why this whole arguement started. You attacked HIM, and I came to prove to you that your statement was wrong. And I am not judging you. I am stating a fact about you. I am also well over 5. I wish you a hppy life! Wink

UltimateBroku wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote :

How old are you? 5?

I know you weren't talking about me. But what you said about mj_98 is wrong. That is why this whole arguement started. You attacked HIM, and I came to prove to you that your statement was wrong. And I am not judging you. I am stating a fact about you. I am also well over 5. I wish you a hppy life! Wink

I was pointing out the facts.I didn't attack anyone Rolling Eyes Wasn't talking to "mj_98" at all.I was saying facts about so called "addon makers"
So,if you re not 5,how old are you?

Kakarot2550 wrote :

UltimateBroku wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote :

How old are you? 5?

I was pointing out the facts.I didn't attack anyone Rolling Eyes Wasn't talking to "mj_98" at all.I was saying facts about so called "addon makers"
So,if you re not 5,how old are you?

I was pointing out facts as well. You stated something that put offence against mj_98. He does more than recolor addons, it looks like you did not see the whole thread. Laughing

Also when he recolors addons, they are creative and interesting, not relcoring things like new transformations. If you look at his Future Gohan Super Saiyan lloyd, he actually edited the shading!

by the way, I am 16. Wink Wink Wink Wink

heibertgoku28 View user's profile Send private message

aqui estan estas personajes *intense laughter*[/b]

Reply with quote Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hi Guys,

Here is Vegito April Fools (Normal to Super Saiyan 3)

I make it by change and edit the textures and shading

download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/epalps70ucguhv2/vegtio_AF.rar

Hi Guys,

Here characters need to animate them, because I don‘t know how to animate and create and add attacks, so if any body do it send it to my email address: ([email protected])

http://www.mediafire.com/download/sgcbqe88zxc0pjf/To_Animate_them.rar

1- Appule

2- Android 18 without jacket

3- Imperfect Cell (first form)

4- Cell Jr

5- Adult Chichi

6- Dr. Myuu

7- Real Goku Jr and it‘s Super Saiyan form

8- Kid Goku

9- Master Roshi

10- Mecha Freiza

11- Kid Pan

12- Paikuhan without jacket

13- Paikuhan with jacket

Hi Guys,

Here characters need to animate them, because I don‘t know how to animate and create and add attacks, so if any body do it send it to my email address: ([email protected])

http://www.mediafire.com/download/sgcbqe88zxc0pjf/To_Animate_them.rar

1- Appule

2- Android 18 without jacket

3- Imperfect Cell (first form)

4- Cell Jr

5- Adult Chichi

6- Dr. Myuu

7- Real Goku Jr and it‘s Super Saiyan form

8- Kid Goku

9- Master Roshi

10- Mecha Freiza

11- Kid Pan

12- Paikuhan without jacket

13- Paikuhan with jacket

Hi Guys

Here is Evil Goku (Normal to Super Saiyan 3)

I didn‘ recolor good Goku texture but I take it from revo 6 Evil Goku but the models of Goku f3 and I add all Goku attacks also I add dragon fist attack for Super Saiyan 3

download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/866aqsnpfh6khsa/EvilGoku.rar

Reply with quote Monday, November 11, 2013

Hi Guys:

New creation I made vegtio April Fools and I didn‘t recolor textures of vegtio

I just take textures of Goku April Fools and I edit them

and this is link for it:http://www.mediafire.com/download/epalps70ucguhv2/vegtio_AF.rar

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]