Content

1, 2  >>

Goku - Super Saiyan lloyd

Awsome425 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, October 06, 2013

Hello, everyone! Before you start criticizing me on my model of the Super Saiyan lloyd, I'd more like to ask you for some help/advice on it.

I'm going to admit that I'm not an expert in modeling but I do love Goku's Super Saiyan lloyd form.

One thing I know I need to do is figure out how t make it skinnier. Any others?[/img]

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

Nello have done already, very cool Goku lloyd

UltimateBroku View user's profile Send private message

Hey VLadD could you share that?

UltimateBroku wrote : Hey VLadD could you share that?

No this is Nello's model and this is still in beta

That's an awesome Super Saiyan lloyd! I'm guessing when he's not at full power (without an aura) that's how his hair is?

Awsome425 wrote : That's an awesome Super Saiyan lloyd! I'm guessing when he's not at full power (without an aura) that's how his hair is?

Yes this is off state

Epic. Lovin that Kamehameha!

*ponders*... I think my post just just turned into someone else's post. *intense laughter*

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, October 07, 2013

Well take the pictures that Vlad posted as advice how he should look like but still more effor must be put into him to be like the Super Saiyan God. Nello's Super Saiyan God isn't still finished and needs more edits but he can do that wihtout problems.

If you really want a Super Saiyan God, you'll have to edit the model not just recolor the textures of Goku.

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Awsome425 wrote : *ponders*... I think my post just just turned into someone else's post. *intense laughter*

What do you mean?It looks like UltimateBroku didn't check F3+ thread Laughing

Richma wrote : Well take the pictures that Vlad posted as advice how he should look like but still more effor must be put into him to be like the Super Saiyan God. Nello's Super Saiyan God isn't still finished and needs more edits but he can do that wihtout problems.

If you really want a Super Saiyan God, you'll have to edit the model not just recolor the textures of Goku.

yeah, I have no clue on how to use Blender. I'm not an expert at modeling. I am taking a Video Game Design course in school, but I don't think we'll make it to 3D modeling. I think we'll only be able to make it to sprites.

Also, the picture Vlad posted, the hair, ehh... I'm basing mine off the picture it shows in the photo with his aura up and having red hair.

Richma wrote : Well take the pictures that Vlad posted as advice how he should look like but still more effor must be put into him to be like the Super Saiyan God. Nello's Super Saiyan God isn't still finished and needs more edits but he can do that wihtout problems.

yeah, I have no clue on how to use Blender. I'm not an expert at modeling. I am taking a Video Game Design course in school, but I don't think we'll make it to 3D modeling. I think we'll only be able to make it to sprites.

Also, the picture Vlad posted, the hair, ehh... I'm basing mine off the picture it shows in the photo with his aura up and having red hair.

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Awsome425 wrote : *ponders*... I think my post just just turned into someone else's post. *intense laughter*

What do you mean?It looks like UltimateBroku didn't check F3+ thread :*laughing out loud*:

I just ment it like, two people got into a conversation on my thread not even about my Super Saiyan lloyd (超サイヤ人ゴッド). That's all! *laughing out loud*

Kakarot2550 wrote :

What do you mean?It looks like UltimateBroku didn't check F3+ thread :*laughing out loud*:

I just ment it like, two people got into a conversation on my thread not even about my Super Saiyan lloyd (超サイヤ人ゴッド). That's all! *laughing out loud*

Also, another picture I'm taking reference off is the one from the poster of Battle of Lloyds when t had a theatrical release in Japan, well, the Goku part was Photoshopped out.

Also, another picture I'm taking reference off is the one from the poster of Battle of Lloyds when t had a theatrical release in Japan, well, the Goku part was Photoshopped out.

I see..Well listen!There are already many Goku Lloyds.
No need for you to make another one!!
Just look for Goku lloyd link...don't bother making it.Since you know nothing about modelling and nothing about editing ZEQ2 lite Characters Razz
Try downloading ZEQ2 Revolution Gold edition!It has Goku lloyd and it's the best one.

Link to Gold edition:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/OXDHk3S6/Zeq2_ReVolutioN_Gold_Edition.html

Kakarot2550 wrote : I see..Well listen!There are already many Goku Lloyds.
Just look for Goku lloyd link...don't bother making it.Since you know nothing about modelling and nothing about editing ZEQ2 lite Characters Razz
Try downloading ZEQ2 Revolution Gold edition!It has Goku lloyd and it's the best one.

Link to Gold edition:

Thanks!, man! No need though. The really only thing I really need to update is the look of him. That's basically it, I got the aura, and other stats on him too. His power level I put is 2129 mil (I think)

One reason why I love a lot of the ZEQ2 community, a lot of people are nice and are willing to help out, and not make you feel like an leaping lizard.

Link to Gold edition:

Thanks!, man! No need though. The really only thing I really need to update is the look of him. That's basically it, I got the aura, and other stats on him too. His power level I put is 2129 mil (I think)

One reason why I love a lot of the ZEQ2 community, a lot of people are nice and are willing to help out, and not make you feel like an leaping lizard.

Awsome425 wrote :

Link to Gold edition:

Okay!And learn modelling for a change..a lot of people that came here said that they will learn 3D modelling and start making their own models(like I said)But never did.There are many tutorials..if you have time...

Yeah, I'll try to. But I'm not even sure if I can sit through a 3 part lesson taking about 20 minutes on each part. *laughing out loud* I guess It's about going slow, I guess

Also, I did have make a YouTube video yesterday showing it off. Although, I'm still figuring out the Red Kamehameha like in Dragon Ball Heroes and Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv40Ai5yuQw

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Oh. You mean about the Kamehameha? *laughing out loud*, I knew Nellos Goku had the Kamehameha, I just forgot to post that I liked it in the F3+ thread Laughing Laughing Laughing

by the way, I'm thinking of an F3-......

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Oh. You mean about the Kamehameha? *laughing out loud*, I knew Nellos Goku had the Kamehameha, I just forgot to post that I liked it in the F3+ thread :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*: :*laughing out loud*:

Nope.It was about Nello's F3+ Goku lloyd.

Reply with quote Tuesday, November 05, 2013

VLadD wrote : Nello have done already, very cool Goku lloyd

I just wanted to show what the Blu-Ray version of the movie shows. This is just a reference.

1, 2  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]