ZEQ2DBZFAN View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Hi Guys Check My Addons
http://www.moddb.com/members/ZEQ2-dbzfan/addons

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

ZEQ2DBZFAN wrote : Hi Guys Check My Addons
http://www.moddb.com/members/ZEQ2-dbzfan/addons

So you re one of those guys who upload edits on moddb addons section? Laughing Laughing
There are a lot of places to upload your edits...at example I used 4shared.Nobody can see the real addons because of your So Called "Addons".

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Speaking of ModDB, why am I seeing addons with commercial models as the previews...? That's either illegal or disingenuously representing poorly made texture edit garbage, but either way it's not something we should have up there...

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Move that garbage from ZEQ2 Lite addons + the addons you call your own are not yours, you didn't model them or animate them so don't take the credit to yourself...again move that

Reply with quote Saturday, October 12, 2013

don't Be SAd Moddb IS FOR UPLOADING ADDONS

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

ZEQ2DBZFAN wrote : don't Be SAd Moddb IS FOR UPLOADING ADDONS

True...it is for uploading addons.But that garbage of yours are not addons.Stop uploading garbages on moddb uninformed participator.Loser.

GOKU2020 View user's profile Send private message

Agree With DIDA

So I am spamming?
dude I am not spamming I am making addon people ask me and I make them okay if someone don'nt like I do not care

ZEQ2DBZFAN wrote : So I am spamming?
dude I am not spamming I am making addon people ask me and I make them okay if someone don'nt like I do not care

Those who ask upload it for them on a file sharing site and provide them the link for the download and stop uploading "your addons" on ZEQ2 Lite moddb because they aren't quality enough and they don't deserve to be there...

read this lecture and think about it

WE ARE ALL THE SAME PEOPLE. DON'T dislike OTHERS, SO WHAT IF I made BAD ADDONS??!! DID YOU SAW A BABY MAKING ADDONS??!!! WHEN YOU WERE BORN you're a PRO ADDON MAKER??! OF COURSE IN THE beginning WE ARE ALL BEGINERS.IF YOU GUYS COMPLAIN THEN WHY YOU ARE JUST COMPLAIN AND GIVE BAD COMMENTS?? YOU! KAKAROT2550 and Richma, WHY NOT YOU MAKE SOME ADDONS??! YOUR JUST SIT THERE AND MAKING BAD COMMENTS ALL DAY!! WHAT IS THE PROBLEM IN YOU GUYS??! HAVE SOME PATIENCE AND HAVE FAITH!! WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO MAKE ADDONS!! I KNOW WE ARE Just BEGINERS, BUT PLEASE "PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT" thank you for reading this [/b]

Yeah sure here you go my character made him my self exepct the hands Cool http://richma666.deviantart.com/
Now go and remove bad quality addons and the ones that don't exists in the real anime, thanks Very Happy

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

ZEQ2DBZFAN wrote : read this lecture and think about it

WE ARE ALL THE SAME PEOPLE. DON'T dislike OTHERS, SO WHAT IF I made BAD ADDONS??!! DID YOU SAW A BABY MAKING ADDONS??!!! WHEN YOU WERE BORN you're a PRO ADDON MAKER??! OF COURSE IN THE beginning WE ARE ALL BEGINERS.IF YOU GUYS COMPLAIN THEN WHY YOU ARE JUST COMPLAIN AND GIVE BAD COMMENTS?? YOU! KAKAROT2550 and Richma, WHY NOT YOU MAKE SOME ADDONS??! YOUR JUST SIT THERE AND MAKING BAD COMMENTS ALL DAY!! WHAT IS THE PROBLEM IN YOU GUYS??! HAVE SOME PATIENCE AND HAVE FAITH!! WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO MAKE ADDONS!! I KNOW WE ARE Just BEGINERS, BUT PLEASE "PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT" thank you for reading this [/b]

you can practicw but don't upload them in mod Dragon Ball make your own page there and upload them if you want.....Than you up to my skills or even to Nello than upload them in ZEQ2 page

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]