Content

Couple of honest questions

kinggainer View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, October 10, 2013

So I just found out about this game last night and played the 1536 lite build for hours. So then I went through the forums and tried some of the add on characters. Putting these characters in gave nothing but trouble. Problems I was having.

No transformations for add-ons. They clearly have a tier 2,3, or even higher tier folder with correct files in them. As far as I could understand something about server versions, but no one hosts servers that support it? No idea how this works.

Every time I would die and respawn my camera would automatically force itself into the lock on angle. I have to pause and camera setting every time I respawn to fix it. Not sure if a normal bug or add-on related. Didn't encounter it until I put add-ons in.

Some add-ons like Future Sword Trunks's burning attack, he does the full aniimaton, sounds, etc but no matter how long I charge, it will not fire. Also something to do with specific servers or something??

There are also the add-on packs like F3+ and Revolution? I tried F3+ and it crashed non-stop.

I'm just having a lot of problems trying to add anything to the game.

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

kinggainer wrote : So I just found out about this game last night and played the 1536 lite build for hours. So then I went through the forums and tried some of the add on characters. Putting these characters in gave nothing but trouble. Problems I was having.

No transformations for add-ons. They clearly have a tier 2,3, or even higher tier folder with correct files in them. As far as I could understand something about server versions, but no one hosts servers that support it? No idea how this works.

Every time I would die and respawn my camera would automatically force itself into the lock on angle. I have to pause and camera setting every time I respawn to fix it. Not sure if a normal bug or add-on related. Didn't encounter it until I put add-ons in.

Some add-ons like Future Sword Trunks's burning attack, he does the full aniimaton, sounds, etc but no matter how long I charge, it will not fire. Also something to do with specific servers or something??

There are also the add-on packs like F3+ and Revolution? I tried F3+ and it crashed non-stop.

Its more like an open-source project than a game.

kinggainer View user's profile Send private message

I understand that, but I've seen videos of people playing add-on characters, transforming, doing special attacks no problem. I'm mostly curious on how to get it all working.

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

kinggainer wrote : So I just found out about this game last night and played the 1536 lite build for hours. So then I went through the forums and tried some of the add on characters. Putting these characters in gave nothing but trouble. Problems I was having.

The revision 1536 is the stable one.You will have no lagg with it because there are no extra addons!Mostly all of the best players use stable revision and characters Goku,Vegeta.For add-on packs...Nobody has a server with F3 pack(I don't know why),Revolution(1,2,3,4,5,6,gold edition)is all fine but if you want make your own server!
If you use an addon that the server admin doesn't have...you won't be able to transform(the tier...if the admin doesn't have the edit that was made on the character).Simple as that...for less lagg set everything on low settings and blablablabla other stuff Razz Very Happy
I don't play this game and that's why I don't want to spend time with you explaining everything Very Happy Smile Razz

Someone on forums will help.

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Kakarot2550(Dida), pretty much answered your questions. The stable revision is the best because it doesn't have problems with lag or crash like most of gamepacks do.

The camera problem let's say it is a bug though it doesn't happen all the time to call it a bug that makes problems while playing. I think addons have nothing with the camera problem I have addons and this happens to me too but before I had addons it happend too the only thing I think that addons have problem is when you hit them to the ground or to the cliff or get hit from them same way, you can get stuck and won't be able to move until someone kills you or the host restarts the server.

Now about the skill, the problem may be the server or you missing a file so it doesn't launch the attack but then again I'm not sure because I never had a problem like that with skills.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]