Content

Music?

Dimebag View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 03, 2009

So what kind of music do you guys like and dislike Smile ? Maybe a favorite band ?

The band is *PanterA* because of the great riffs/licks that Dimebag makes, and the drums sound like big guns, and then Anslemo's voice ! and the bass just fits right in! Epic Smile

Play any instruments? singing maybe?

I'll start, I like a lot of music, would say from country(not pop country) to Metal. And what I dislike is mainstream music.

I play guitar, and try to sing a little :]
I play guitar so I also know how to play basic bass and a little on keyboard, then what's left to learn a little of is the drums !! Razz

Magic909 View user's profile Send private message

I play a little piano.... still learning. I like Linkin Park Radioheads Evanescence D-Blocc Nipsey Hussle....

Linkin Park? I liked they're old stuff, what about you, like the new stuff, all of it ? Smile

their old stuff when I was in 7th grade was da stuff!!!! I love that song Giving Up!!!! LISTEN TO IT

TheXenon View user's profile Send private message

rap.

Japieja Beard with a Conscious View user's profile Send private message

Used to play a little guitar, nothing serious though.
I now get private lessons for the bassguitar, which is pretty cool. I like it allot more than my electric guitar so far..

Bands I listen to are mostly 70/80/90 rockbands, stuff like Queen, GnR, RHCP, Nirvana, The Police, all those kind of things.

And nowadays punkrock and indy bands. Things like Distillers, The Ripps, MCR, Billy Talent, and the very weird but fun band called Bonaparte.
Their freakishly weird, but their shows are amazing Razz

Bax21 View user's profile Send private message

I'm listening to the pop music mostly and a few rock songs like linkin park - what I've done and new divide ( OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS possess ) and Jonas brothers fly with me ( *intense laughter* I know they are geys but the song possess Very Happy ) and mostly ( like 90% ) Michael Jackson ( Rest In Peace ) Smile

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

Linkin Park from Hybrid Theory to Minutes To Midnight,
SOAD,Metallica,Papa Roach,Dope,NIRVANA and one song of Drowning Pool(Bodies).
Linkin Park is my Favourite.Chester rules!

ESFER25 View user's profile Send private message

Magic909 wrote : their old poo when I was in 7th grade was the poo!!!! I love that song Giving Up!!!! LISTEN TO IT

okay, given up roks, but listen a bit to shadow of the day, leave out all the rest (well, this last song isn't 100% horrible) and more...

Meteora was the best album :F (nobody's listening, hit the floor, figure 09...)

Linkin Park's first album is the only one I think listen to all the songs on Smile not any of the new ones Smile

@Zielan I like you're style Wink if you like metallica, you should listen to the other thrash bands. Smile

Megadeth

Slayer

Anthrax

Sepultura

and a groove metal,

PANTERA !! Smile

Glad to see you also like a bit of grunge Wink Listen to Bush - Glycerine its one of the most epic grunge songs Smile

filip25 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, December 04, 2009

Rap!But only old school(WELL SOME NEW SCHOOL TOO BUT A LITTLE)...like DrDre,2pac,Ice-cube,TI,Snoop Dogg,Eazy-E,Notorious B.I.G.,Ice-T,COMPTON'S MOST WANTED,DMX,The Game,Cypress Hill...and I don't like stuff like:50cent,soulja boy,Eminem.... Razz

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

I mainly listen to rock. But lately I've been dragged into slow songs about love and stuff. Michael Buble and Michael Jackson, Metallica, ACDC (YEAH BOI!!!!), Nirvana, Guns n Roses, Linkin Park, Jason Derulo, Bon Jovi, Dragonforce (Through the fire and flames and Lost souls in endless time), Evanescense, Jay Sean and so much more....this songs hits me every time....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m34xyw8E-Qs

Watch it. See if it makes you feel something.....

Zielan KoRnified View user's profile Send private message

If my friend would not convice me I would still listen to techno or rap Confused .

I don't have anything to rap but techno Mad .But it's only my own opinion.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Zielan wrote : If my friend would not convice me I would still listen to techno or rap Confused .

I don't have anything to rap but techno Mad .But it's only my own opinion.

what are you talking about? Rap and techno rock! Wink

Some rap rocks, but Techno sure as heck doesn't :O

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

My collection is mostly Electronic style music (which has dozens of sub-genres), but I also really appreciate the diversity, experimentation, intensity, and familiarity in Video Game Remix types.

All in all, I pretty much enjoy ANY music as long as it's non-lyrical. Ambient/Atmospheric/Chill, Hard/Soft/Metal/Jam Rock, Soft Rock, Smooth/Acid/Fusion Jazz, Orchestrated/Instrumental/Classical, etc.

"Music" as a term in itself is about an abstractly interpretable set of rhythms, melodies, and instrument usages. "Lyrics" are often a completely separated layer of distinction often used as a superficial single interpretation to accompany and "provide tangibility" through means of a story or message.

Reply with quote Saturday, December 05, 2009

WOW THE KNOWLEDGE you POSSES Shocked

The-Kakarotto View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, December 05, 2009

Zeth, your knowledge never ceases to amaze me.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]