Content

1, 2, 3  >>

I need some answers. :)

CrOOLiQuiDBrOO View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hello I just ran into this game on youtube and it seems to good and fun for me. I've never heard of her before and I'm big fan of Dragon Ball. So I wanna play it, but first I have some q for you guys.

1. Is this official site for this game?
2. Is this game still live?
3. Is there a torrent download for it ? (Faster way)
4. How many people play this game.
5. What is the best version of it.

Thanks, and I know that some will think that this are lacking questions but I need answers Smile by the way hello to all on site.

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

hello
1)yes it's the official site
2)yes its alive
3)I don't know
4)many
5) F3 , Ultimate strom , revalution are the gamepacks I've tried and liked. Smile

And what version (gamepack) you play ? Smile Thanks

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

It's not a game.It's an open-source Project.

"ZEQ2-Lite is an open-sourced and mod expandable project based on a highly modified ioQuake3 engine foundation and features many true-to-reference Dragon Ball Z visuals and mechanics. Additionally, there exists a custom from-scratch particle system as well an extended number of configuration files that can be used to control character skills (visually & mechanically), world particle effects, forms / transformations / tiers, music playlists, and other aspects. This attribute makes the project more than simply another Dragon Ball Z modification as strong capabilities exist for user mod creation exists without need for actual programming.

The original ZEQ2 project was initially started in late 2002 originally as a highly scripted modification of the Bid For Power mod. Over time, it became more about striving for accuracy from the original television series over any other aspect.

After several growth revisions from package, mod, total conversion, to a standalone project using the open-sourced Quake 3 engine (in 2005), a majority of the development staff branched and began to create an original development engine with the purpose of creating an even higher quality representation by using advanced NPR research techniques and modern rendering techniques. The original ZEQ2 project was put on hold indefinitely as development of said engine became more and more time-consuming and of a higher priority.

However, in early April 2009, two of the orignal developers from the Quake III version of ZEQ2 decided to polish up what was left of the old project and release it so that years of development didn’t go to waste. We find ourselves here today with ZEQ2-lite, a less hardcore albeit quality-driven version of the original project."

I know that is not standalone game, but what I need to download to play it ? And can I download it via torrent ?

Richma View user's profile Send private message

There is no official torrent download for this game but there maybe are torrent downlaods but you'll have to search for it on your own, if you're lazy then go to download page and download the stable revision 1536 I recomned you to use it for playing this game.

The stable revision is more stable then any of the existing gamepacks, none of the gamepacks is balanced by that I mean the characters are overpowered and if you go to a server based on your gamepacks you'll die in a blink other problems are bugs on characters and gamepacks also could crash but the good part about gamepacks is that they have more character and maps

There are more and more servers and players and this project is getting more popular, also the original project ZEQ2 is trying to be opened to be worked on again. Best gamepacks out are F3 and Revolution

Welcome to ZEQ2 Lite! Smile

Hvala ti puno Smile Skino sam igru I dosta mi se sviđa pogotovo ove moćI Razz Pogledat cu I ove druge sto si mi reko, koju ti igrat ako smijem znat ? Smile

CrOOLiQuiDBrOO wrote : Hvala ti puno Smile Skino sam igru I dosta mi se sviđa pogotovo ove moćI Razz Pogledat cu I ove druge sto si mi reko, koju ti igrat ako smijem znat ? Smile

Stable one..Revision 1536.

Ja igram na stable reviziji 1536 nema problema kojih I'm going to kod gamepackova, a you stable reviziju takoder mozes ubacit karaktere I mape samo treba skinut Smile

Skinuo sam tu verziju, dobra je. Samo neznam dal na svakom serveru možeš koristit svaku moć ili. I neznam koliko mi je potrebno vremena da cast-am moć kad ja kreiram mapu moć se brze cast-a (Moć poput Spirit Bomb) Hvala

Ovako ako server I'm going to potpuno istu verziju karaktera kao I ti onda bi trebo imati I moci tj. Ki napade, a brzina cast-a ovisi kako je host servera namjestio da bude jer se moze birat brzina toga sto vjerojatno I znas, takoder se moze I podesit jacina, efektivnost ki napada.

Aha nisam bas upucen 100% al kužI'm, dal I'm going to official server gdje je sve normalno, mislim server koji nije privatni. Smile A vidim da ovi likovi imaj Super Saiyan po 100 mil hp-a kako to :/

Reply with quote Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Watch this tutorial this should help you, if not I can open my server so I can teach you but first try that I don't want to go to my cold room Laughing

Iceman View user's profile Send private message

Hahaha Richma, puno pricas na engl da si poceo mjesat nas I engl. To znaci da ti je engl sad kao 2. maternji jezik.

my to da ljudi vide da znam engleski Laughing

Hahah a to je.
Nego posalji mi onaj tvoj game site (TV-nesto).
Svasta sam mogao naci I sve radi.

Ev facebook page https://www.facebook.com/tvgames4u?ref=Half-Life
I nova stranica na blogger http://tvgames4you.blogspot.com/
Stara na yolasite je srusena Razz

Ehh too legendo, hvala Very Happy
my vidim ja "NEMA STRANICE".... cudno haha
Dobro je da si ponovo napravio.

Stranica cim se srusena ova je bila otvorena a I linkovi su I na clan site I na mom enjin profilu tako da si I tako mogo doc do linka Razz

my nekoristim puno enjin, samo provjerim poruke.
A koji to clan site, ako je na enjin nisam ni na jednom situ, samo officialnoj enjin stranici..

aha a onda nebitno uglavnom sada imas link od page-a I stranice pa old podjeli dalje Cool

Iceman wrote : my nekoristim puno enjin, samo provjerim poruke.
A koji to clan site, ako je na enjin nisam ni na jednom situ, samo officialnoj enjin stranici..

Why didn't you send him PM?

Thanks for video I'm going to be best player on web Smile Did you think about changing engine, just imagine what would be this game with better graphics ! Smile I mean if is it possible to do.

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 15, 2013

CrOOLiQuiDBrOO wrote : Thanks for video I'm going to be best player on web Smile Did you think about changing engine, just imagine what would be this game with better graphics ! Smile I mean if is it possible to do.

Actually, ZEQ2 (not to be confused with ZEQ2-Lite) is already planned to be developed using the Unity engine. It just needs some more skilled and dedicated developers to help it get beyond the initial planning/prototyping stage. As of yet though, there are too few interested developers for it to go anywhere, as most residents here are either not interested, not skilled enough, or not consistent enough(I fall into the latter since I only dabble around here occasionally now) for it to move forward.

ZEQ2-Lite on the other hand is entirely open source, so anyone can jump in and make/change stuff. Don't like the engine? All the models textures and animations are right there, so you can feel free to port it to a different engine if you really want. Heck, I myself have used Goku's model/animations for some rudimentary testing with Epic Games' Unreal Development Kit, so technically a super basic approximation of ZEQ2-Lite already exists in another engine(if only unreleased, lacking basic combat mechanics, faked energy attacks using basic projectiles, no beam struggle support, no powerlevels/manipulation, no maps, no menus, no alternate characters, no objectives, no multiplayer modes, no NPCs, exc.... So technically, it's even less than a "super basic approximation"...).

Anyways, my point is that anyone could technically take the art assets and drop them into another engine right now if they really wanted to. The question though would be, what exactly do you mean by "better graphics"? I personally always thought ZEQ2-Lite's graphics were mostly fine, it was just the engine that needed more work to better simulate the Dragonball Z world(which could theoretically be done if someone wanted to spend that much time rewriting the engine further than it already has been since its initial IO Quake 3 roots, but that would take more time than most around here are willing to put in).

SparkingVegito View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 15, 2013

Iceman wrote : my nekoristim puno enjin, samo provjerim poruke.

iceman you are still alive on forums?

1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]