Content

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

I need some answers. :)

Iceman View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 15, 2013

Yeah mate, we get back in ZEQ2 Lite.
No one insult on servers, no dislike, so yeah.

CrOOLiQuiDBrOO View user's profile Send private message

That was I think I was thinking about better engine not graph, the graph is good. I will try to make somehing on unity 3D like bigger maps and rest of world.

SparkingVegito View user's profile Send private message

Iceman wrote : Yeah mate, we get back in ZEQ2 Lite.
No one insult on servers, no dislike, so yeah.

hey brother, do you know about Dragon Ball Online private server (DBOPS)? its going to be epic, jocer and others are working on it.

k3kic4.4 View user's profile Send private message

I have not heard anything about it, can you send me link about some Info (progress) about that.

Richma View user's profile Send private message

go to DBOCOM and find on forums about DBOPS and there is the link to their facebook page

Yeah they saying that they working on it.
My friends from there saying that they working on it, but they need wasabii codes, wasabi server files.
Wasabi will never give them, so if someone steal that
files it won't be legal way. Other way is that coders, make game like Dragon Ball Online, but they need epic team and to buy all copyrights.. I think that is way long way and Dragon Ball Online like Dragon Ball Online won't come back, I hope someone will get it back, but not for short time, I hope I am wrong.

I thought that they aren't sharing anything about what they're doing. If all that is true we really can guve up all the hope that we had with this last chance and have a private server Rolling Eyes

SparkingVegito View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, November 16, 2013

let them do whatever they want. all the have is, time upto this Christmas.

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, November 17, 2013

I wouldn't expect a working private Dragon Ball Online server to pop up any time soon. The MMO City of Heroes shut down last year, and the people working on reverse engineering the server have been working on it for over a year now, and they still don't have anything out in the wild interwebs yet.

This kind of thing takes time, so be patient my young Grasshopper.

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

Ljudi držite se engleskog jezika. Ako želite razgovarat na našem onda ili PM ili IRCChat.

okay Buksna, and man 1st time I see you are one of us.

I didn't think that we have to speak on English on free forum and the guy who is the author of this topic spoke first on the language myself and Iceman understand so why not answer him in the same language?

Shenku RiO Incarnate View user's profile Send private message

Richma wrote : I didn't think that we have to speak on English on free forum and the guy who is the author of this topic spoke first on the language myself and Iceman understand so why not answer him in the same language?

Technically the entire forum is suppose to be in English, but we can't stop people from speaking other languages any more than those people can force us lazy English speaking only people to translate what they're saying, let alone translate our responses so they can read them. Laziness goes both ways after all.

Reply with quote Monday, November 18, 2013

Okay then I guess if I'm going to answer someone on the language we both understand, under it I will translate what I've said on that language to English I guess that's okay

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Richma wrote : Okay then I guess if I'm going to answer someone on the language we both understand, under it I will translate what I've said on that language to English I guess that's okay

That's magnificent.Use English at all times.

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

But sometimes someone has same or even better answer but can't answer because he doesn't understand. You do not lose anything by speaking English (only gain) while you do if you do it on your own language

Yes we get it, no problem. After all we don't talk about "big things" so there is no need that all understand them.

Kane View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, November 21, 2013

Still easy Iceman ? And how are you brother ? I thought you're dead in real life Smile)

Kane wrote : Still easy Iceman ? And how are you brother ? I thought you're dead in real life Smile)

Indeed.

Still crying Kane?
Haha, yeah we get back in ZEQ2 after Dragon Ball Online die.
But, yeah, I play it when I had time.

Iceman wrote : Still crying Kane?
Haha, yeah we get back in ZEQ2 after Dragon Ball Online die.
But, yeah, I play it when I had time.

I would like to fight you..but do you even make PW server anymore?I never see you in any other clan servers
It would be interesting or just a quick battle where I lose Razz

I fight with Annhil, he is cute fighter who fight with max power level.. *laughing out loud*

Iceman wrote : I fight with Annhil, he is cute fighter who fight with max power level.. *laughing out loud*

Ann!hilatorZ...

Kane View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, November 22, 2013

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Iceman wrote : I fight with Annhil, he is cute fighter who fight with max power level.. *laughing out loud*

Ann!hilatorZ...

Is anyone better than me in this game to train you ?

Reply with quote Friday, November 22, 2013

Kane wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Ann!hilatorZ...

Is anyone better than me in this game to train you ?

I don't know.I don't need training I need to practice and get the power that I've had.Since I wasn't playing for a long time and don't know who is now the strongest I am lost..

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]