Content

Battle for the Planet Earth - Desert Duel

qwerty In Advance View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, December 09, 2013

I have found a new Dragon Ball Z game, probably the reincarnation of:
Dragonball Endless Battle => Saiyan Aftermath => Battle for the Planet Earth - Desert Duel Laughing

•Platforms: Windows,Mac,Linux

•Engine: Unity

•release Date: TBD

•Development Team:
George [Level Desing/2D-3D Artist/Sounds] Hungary
Joe [Project Leader/Programmer/Animator] Hungary
Misi [Programmer/Tester] Hungary

•Media

•Links
Website
Forum

Iceman View user's profile Send private message

They are still no match for ZEQ2 but that will be like Earth Special Forces Final, blasts-mêlée in one, or vs bots.
Still it looks cool.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

what the heck these are just f*cked up zeq2lite models. The pants are unmistakingly ours. People are allowed to use them in their projects. Why would you f*** them up to hide it?

Is this a joke?

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 10, 2013

TRL wrote : what the heck these are just f*cked up zeq2lite models. The pants are unmistakingly ours. People are allowed to use them in their projects. Why would you f*** them up to hide it?

Is this a joke?

I don't think these are from ZEQ2 lite though as by seeing the wireframe's on the image and I think ZEQ2 lite models are way better to the actual anime be even reformed in to such as this.

since I see these guys are trying their own style of modeling.

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

Now I'm ashamed of being Hungarian.

George View user's profile Send private message

Hello Guys!
My name is George I'm 2D/3D artist from AnimeGames.hu.
I'm freelance developer since 2004 and commercial since 2008.

What can I say....
I don't understand what's going on here.
okay, that's enough, This is kind of rude thing which happens here.
@TRL:
Tell me, have you no shame?
Okay, this more than disgusting.
I've never used other people's work.
I would never do such a thing,d*amn it...
How can someone be so s*tupid ,blink and p*athetic?
and you call yourself a developer.......
Everything is what you wrote is a joke.
You know why? Because I can prove that I made everything by myself.
Yes I know ;in your world there are only Earth Special Forces and ZEQ2 lite exist.
I proved that I am the original author.I don't think you can find it on the internet.
Clarify few things guys:
-what I did I did without help and support.
-check out our website carefully, before you offend our work.
- J*esus, I made my own blue prints, characters and textures.( I don't care ZEQ2 lite models)
What I already showed in the video.
-I used very simple box and polygon modelling in 3ds max. For example; the head and neck is a single mesh...
Almost everything is 3D, like cloth etc, which belongs to us.

well Until now, I thought that there wasn't problem between our teams.
Fact, we are always neutral.
oh yeah other thing, for those people and including you Trl, who don't like my work very simple everyone can keep in mind their own opinion, negative attitude. Who is not interested in the game,please stay away, we aren't working for that!

és még valami kedves Maszek.
Ha ennyire szégyelled a származásod,hogy magyar vagy az a the dolgod, ha ennyire idióta vagy, hogy hiszel előbb nekik,ahelyett hogy minket megkerestél volna az eredeti fejlesztőket, vagy tájékozódtál volna ásd el magad...
This is my message to Maszek.
I used my mother language which is hungarian.
sorry for double post.

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Little suggestion.

Gokus head needs to be scaled down a bit. at the moment his face is about as big as his chest and that really throws proportions out of whack.

Iceman View user's profile Send private message

Relax all of you.
I really think that he saying truth.
I think that all makers of games, want to be known by thing they made and not things they steal/copy from others. I wish you good luck in your Project in name of ZEQ2-Lite forum and us Dragon Ball Z Fans.

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Since I ended up being the bad guy in Earth Special Forces thread I will be a good guy here. Go for it George and the team you're working with, make everything look the way you like it doesn't have to be 100% accurate as long as the fans enjoy it and as long as it is original content Exclamation Wink

Well for one, this is not an accusation. You CAN use zeq2lite's models. No problem.

Secondly I'm 100% sure these are zeq2lite's models messed up. I've worked enough with them to know. Also, Goku shows me that you added cylinders for arms and an amorphic mess for a neck which aren't even properly uvw mapped. Why you did it is beyond me. If you can't even uvw map how in the heck did you make textures for the other parts? Simple enough, you didn't.
The Goku render also has some gibberish terms like gooch, simple, rim, outline hard which don't make any sense in context. I can only guess they're there to look cool. So good points for trying to look cool.

Actually when I think about it, this is pretty funny. Good joke.
I just don't see what you have to gain from this sherade other than that though.

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Secondly I'm 100% sure these are zeq2lite's models messed up. I've worked enough with them to know

I suggest stop this criticism.
I know you are smart,you proved that Neutral
Congratulations!Be proud of yourself. -.-
As I wrote I did everything without help.
When I was started learning the character modelling
I said and wrote 6 months ago ; I'm still learning the Dragon Ball Z character modelling; these models are mine.
I know my first models are a l*ittle b*it l*ame,but own work.We all have to start somewhere.
Then later I decided, I'm going to fix everything.
Improved character models,and textures.
I made my references images like side, front and I used them in 3ds max viewport background. Smile
I showed them ,you can see the blueprint with wireframe.
A preschooler can understand what I wrote....
I never saw ZEQ2 lite models in 3ds max, and I don't care like I said. Very Happy
Why would you think that? It's rubbish.
I did this.
- I drew my blueprints.
- Modelling
-Unwrap uvw
I made this yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayT_O8fIaT0

From this point, your o*pinion doesn't *really m*atter. Very Happy
I know what I'm doing but you don't.
Because you're a professional....
You know what do you done? Your are m*aking an -utter- I*d*I*o*t- out of yourself-!
I hope everyone can see the point, everything is own work TRL,Get over it Very Happy
I will not argue any more. I know my truth.My honor is clean.
This was my last comment on this forum.
Have great day guys!
Bye now

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

I don't know why you guys have been so rude with this guy, his models are not perfect and need a lot of work but what the h&ll!! sure he did them without using other models, that's my point, I hope you will continue to post stuff here Very Happy

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

George wrote :

Secondly I'm 100% sure these are zeq2lite's models messed up. I've worked enough with them to know

I suggest stop this criticism.
I know you are smart,you proved that Neutral
Congratulations!Be proud of yourself. -.-
As I wrote I did everything without help.
When I was started learning the character modelling
I said and wrote 6 months ago ; I'm still learning the Dragon Ball Z character modelling; these models are mine.
I know my first models are a l*ittle b*it l*ame,but own work.We all have to start somewhere.
Then later I decided, I'm going to fix everything.
Improved character models,and textures.
I made my references images like side, front and I used them in 3ds max viewport background. Smile
I showed them ,you can see the blueprint with wireframe.
A preschooler can understand what I wrote....
I never saw ZEQ2 lite models in 3ds max, and I don't care like I said. Very Happy
Why would you think that? It's rubbish.
I did this.
- I drew my blueprints.
- Modelling
-Unwrap uvw
I made this yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayT_O8fIaT0

Bye now

George you could use this model on the youtube video you just showed for showing through image on moddb. this ones better

gigirs50 Protege View user's profile Send private message

yes, is a lot better

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

hey george I am realdeal from Dragon Ball Z games for pc website
I would love to promote your game on my site

if you're on facebook please add me
https://www.facebook.com/reuben.crasto.7

Damaera View user's profile Send private message

animegames.hu is still around?

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

yeah this is really ZEQ2 pants I am agree with TRL....

Two the same thing what ihave found Smile

The most funny thing this is first similarity.

There is the same bug of animation what we have in svn Build Laughing He forgot to fix it even Laughing Light on pants issued you....

Second similarity is circle of pants on sides Laughing

Upper part has very big similarity...

I have seen it, because I learned style of modelling what have used ZEQ2, what to do good mods for it....

And what issued you too George? its reaction what have said TRL so much rage from your side this is really strange. If you haven't steal it, you didn't was so angry and had calm reaction for that....

You could've just explained to me why the arms are cyllinders while you're supposedly able to model pants with folds. This discrepancy in modeling ability is really strange.
Same for why the arms aren't uvw unwrapped.

Even if you did model and textures all of this. The colors on Piccolo are almost exactly the same as in ZEQ2. Which would mean you based yourself heavily on zeq2lite's models to learn how to model. Which again, is totally fine and no warrant for accusation. Most people here learned this way.

I'm not being rude, I'm just telling it how I see it.

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote : You could've just explained to me why the arms are cyllinders while you're supposedly able to model pants with folds. This discrepancy in modeling ability is really strange.
Same for why the arms aren't uvw unwrapped.

Even if you did model and textures all of this. The colors on Piccolo are almost exactly the same as in ZEQ2. Which would mean you based yourself heavily on zeq2lite's models to learn how to model. Which again, is totally fine and no warrant for accusation. Most people here learned this way.

I'm not being rude, I'm just telling it how I see it.

His nationalist propaganda and insults in Hungarian didn't convince me either that after 10 years of modeling his work looks like this Razz

Just an for your information, the people over at animegames.hu, specifically George, are known for stealing/ripping content. Pretty sure they tried to pull the same stuff with Earth Special Forces content a while ago and got called out on it too. Funny to see that they've moved on to ZEQ2.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Just an for your information, the people over at animegames.hu, specifically George, are known for stealing/ripping content. Pretty sure they tried to pull the same stuff with Earth Special Forces content a while ago and got called out on it too. Funny to see that they've moved on to ZEQ2.

Except you cannot "rip" anything from ZEQ2-lite. Everything is free. Every game/project is encouraged to use it. There is NO point in re-inventing the wheel again and again as a TON of mods are doing (Aravind's as well).

ZEQ2-lite was established on a semi-focus on accuracy with its 5th gen models (and more-so on the 6th gen). Most people have a project goal of building a game. They should be using (or extending/improving as Nello/Buksna and others are) the assets we provide and not trying to just begin from scratch for absolutely no reason.

You can accomplish the difference between ZEQ2-lite and Earth Special Forces:Final simply with a texture change and/or shader style. Starting from square one is a waste of a time with little to be gained in this scope unless your goals are non-accurate proportions.

The Goku render also has some gibberish terms like gooch, simple, rim, outline hard which don't make any sense in context. I can only guess they're there to look cool. So good points for trying to look cool.

Toon, gooch, rim, etc. are real terms. His left render could be classified as toon (flat or stepped shading), but is definitely not gooch (which is a 180 tight band on the lighting). His right image does use a rim lighting, but I would definitely not recommend tinkering with any shaders with the current uvmap/texture/mesh issues.

Zeth wrote :

Except you cannot "rip" anything from ZEQ2-lite. Everything is free. Every game/project is encouraged to use it. There is NO point in re-inventing the wheel again and again as a TON of mods are doing (Aravind's as well).

ZEQ2-lite was established on a semi-focus on accuracy with its 5th gen models (and more-so on the 6th gen). Most people have a project goal of building a game. They should be using (or extending/improving as Nello/Buksna and others are) the assets we provide and not trying to just begin from scratch for absolutely no reason.

You can accomplish the difference between ZEQ2-lite and Earth Special Forces:Final simply with a texture change and/or shader style. Starting from square one is a waste of a time with little to be gained in this scope unless your goals are non-accurate proportions.

Toon, gooch, rim, etc. are real terms. His left render could be classified as toon (flat or stepped shading), but is definitely not gooch (which is a 180 tight band on the lighting). His right image does use a rim lighting, but I would definitely not recommend tinkering with any shaders with the current uvmap/texture/mesh issues.

You looked far too into what I said. My point was, these guys are known for using other peoples content (such as models from Earth Special Forces itself and the community made content) and then denying the accusations when they get called out on doing so.

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]