Content

1, 2, 3  >>

ZEQ2-lite hacker.

Prince View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I wanted to ask especially the creators of ZEQ2-lite.I'm a 4 year old player of this game,who the fun and all the pleasure this game was taken from me By someone named (WS)Jammin' Jelly Jacob Or (XS)MADARA.He is doing hacks,ruining people fun in this game,atacking random persons ETC.He has created some powerful models that are ruining people's gameplay.Me and many other players asked him nicely,live us alone man!.He:ahhaha sad,die loser.But in fact he's the loser,doing hacks and other things to this game.

Please everyone,if there is a way to high five This GUY Forever,and not coming back?.
(Phh,forgot to take some screenshots).

High five means-B-A-N

Iceman View user's profile Send private message

Hmm, well I know what you saying Prince and others players get hands on that, that is, people with no skills trying to be called a pro. I think that you should lock server and not them in, or have admin there but yeah that kind of people ruin game. I don't saying it is Bardock, I never saw him, I saw only players who hide behind names like Goku, etc etc.
There should be way to force players to use same models like on server, I think that is called PURE.
If I am wrong, please correct me.

deadwalkin View user's profile Send private message

Prince wrote : I wanted to ask especially the creators of ZEQ2-lite.I'm a 4 year old player of this game,who the fun and all the pleasure this game was taken from me By someone named (WS)Jammin' Jelly Jacob Or (XS)MADARA.He is doing hacks,ruining people fun in this game,atacking random persons ETC.He has created some powerful models that are ruining people's gameplay.Me and many other players asked him nicely,live us alone man!.He:ahhaha sad,die loser.But in fact he's the loser,doing hacks and other things to this game.

Please everyone,if there is a way to high five This GUY Forever,and not coming back?.

I'm pretty sure zeq2lite can not high five users from playing ZEQ how ever the owner of the server can high five users from playing on there server

quantum View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I assume this is your server? I sent you a Private message explaining how to "High-five" a player, as you call it, *laughing out loud*.

Reply with quote Thursday, December 12, 2013

Quantum,wrong it isn't my server.Plus he can't be released[/quote]

Richma View user's profile Send private message

if you have the rconpassword you can high five whoever you want

/rconpassword yourpass
/rcon status (to check the status of your server which will include the users IP and PING)
/rcon banaddr userip

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

quantum wrote : I assume this is your server? I sent you a Private message explaining how to "High-five" a player, as you call it, *laughing out loud*.

That is the word filter, in case you were thinking every single person on these boards adopted unique names for everything Very Happy

Prince wrote : Quantum,wrong it isn't my server.Plus he can't be released

[/quote]

if it's not you're server and no one can high five him maybe find out who the owner is and firewall his ip

Well Prince I suggest you, don't play on servers where is no active admins. This kind of of people just looking where are players, join and bind.
I am sure that they doing this in one reason, they want that players play on their servers so their server will go on top on gametracker or they are just people who enjoj doing it.

Jammin' Jelly Jacob does that, that's why I have to always care of server and play less which vacuums there is a way to make this problem go and it's by putting a password but then only people with password would be able to join which again kind of vacuums Rolling Eyes

quantum View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, December 13, 2013

Maszek wrote :

quantum wrote : I assume this is your server? I sent you a Private message explaining how to "High-five" a player, as you call it, *laughing out loud*.

That is the word filter, in case you were thinking every single person on these boards adopted unique names for everything Very Happy

I guess that explains Lloyd and Vacuum *laughing out loud*

miguel master 03 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, December 14, 2013

Prince wrote : I wanted to ask especially the creators of ZEQ2-lite.I'm a 4 year old player of this game,who the fun and all the pleasure this game was taken from me By someone named (WS)Jammin' Jelly Jacob Or (XS)MADARA.He is doing hacks,ruining people fun in this game,atacking random persons ETC.He has created some powerful models that are ruining people's gameplay.Me and many other players asked him nicely,live us alone man!.He:ahhaha sad,die loser.But in fact he's the loser,doing hacks and other things to this game.

I have a video of a hacker who came in one day landing on the server that I was.

TristannV View user's profile Send private message

Jammin' Jelly Jacob , MardaraZ is the most famous spammer / hacker in ZEQ2. I have released him from my servers, but he has dynamic IP -- which he changes his IP to avoid being released, or "high fived". I do not enjoy playing with him, and in other servers -- if he is there -- I just ignore him, because any argument with him will ensue with a nonstop ki blast fest. Do not get me wrong, he is VERY VERY good at ki blasting / using ki beams for the win -- if that sort of thing impresses you .. meh V__V either way, sorry to hear you are having problems with him. There are MANY people on youtube, here now, forumotion.ca, etc who dislike this guy. He's a really good hacker, and knows how to change his IP -- so its hard to get rid of him. He should just take a hint. *intense laughter*

Well about him changing his IP is kind of my fault because once we were good I told him that he can do that to avoid high five on servers so I guess he found out how to do it and now he is using it to take advantage and for now he is pretty much unstoppable Laughing

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Jammin' Jelly Jacob/Salty Sam crash the server..

TristannV wrote : Jammin' Jelly Jacob , MardaraZ is the most famous spammer / hacker in ZEQ2. I have released him from my servers, but he has dynamic IP -- which he changes his IP to avoid being released, or "high fived". I do not enjoy playing with him, and in other servers -- if he is there -- I just ignore him, because any argument with him will ensue with a nonstop ki blast fest. Do not get me wrong, he is VERY VERY good at ki blasting / using ki beams for the win -- if that sort of thing impresses you .. meh V__V either way, sorry to hear you are having problems with him. There are MANY people on youtube, here now, forumotion.ca, etc who dislike this guy. He's a really good hacker, and knows how to change his IP -- so its hard to get rid of him. He should just take a hint. *intense laughter*

does not mater if they have dynamic ip there is ways to stop it other then just using ip you can stop them with mac address and range high five them

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

No hackers or spammers can touch Dragon Ball Z clan servers because we use the Country and Firewall high five. by the way Jammin' Jelly Jacob does not know hacking all he does is using Bind keywords of ZEQ2 lite and some quack3 message warping software

Well Aravind, you are wrong, even with all of that they enter server. If that what you saying is true then there would not be bind in Dragon Ball Z Public but I still see it when I play.

Richma wrote : Well about him changing his IP is kind of my fault because once we were good I told him that he can do that to avoid high five on servers so I guess he found out how to do it and now he is using it to take advantage and for now he is pretty much unstoppable :*laughing out loud*:

most likely using a proxy/vpn, and do know theirs away to stop this with firewall right?

Awsome425 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, December 15, 2013

Jammin' Jelly Jacob is a very known hacker and crashes people he doesn't like. He says he doesn't but he crashed my friend tonight then crashed me and right before I crashed entirely, I saw him say, "No more ZEQ2 for superkami that sh*t was enough to kill nasa"

I know some ZEQ2 players that don't like him are suggesting to report his hacking to the NSA, which'l bring them onto ZEQ2 monitoring us.

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Yeah,but in ZEQ2 lite case his just using tricks/commands/binds to crash the server and other stuff like invincibility...

TristannV wrote : Jammin' Jelly Jacob , MardaraZ is the most famous spammer / hacker in ZEQ2. I have released him from my servers, but he has dynamic IP -- which he changes his IP to avoid being released, or "high fived". I do not enjoy playing with him, and in other servers -- if he is there -- I just ignore him, because any argument with him will ensue with a nonstop ki blast fest. Do not get me wrong, he is VERY VERY good at ki blasting / using ki beams for the win -- if that sort of thing impresses you .. meh V__V either way, sorry to hear you are having problems with him. There are MANY people on youtube, here now, forumotion.ca, etc who dislike this guy. He's a really good hacker, and knows how to change his IP -- so its hard to get rid of him. He should just take a hint. *intense laughter*

Well to change ip,even I know how to change ip with vpn connection.But man he fucknig enjoys ruining others gameplay.At least spamm,but don't loving say imma crash,that's what I dislike on Jammin' Jelly Jacob

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

All right. We need to get something cleared up. Changing an image file in a pokémon game using a software that a baby can use, or splicing together models from other people's work, or writing an AutoHotkey script to change your name or playermodel rapidly, or downloading a free proxy that google can find 50 of, is NOT hacking.

This guy has no talent for game development, does not know the inner mechanics of Quake 3 or ZEQ2 Lite, and has never written a real hack.

You guys need to stop giving him more credit than he deserves.

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

Iceman wrote : Well Aravind, you are wrong, even with all of that they enter server. If that what you saying is true then there would not be bind in Dragon Ball Z Public but I still see it when I play.

that's because all the banlist has been removed 1 month ago for fair play for everyone. since country high five isn't all that good. rest assure few people are working to fix the bind thing on 1536 version.

1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]