Content

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

ZEQ2-lite hacker.

TristannV View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, December 15, 2013

deadwalkin wrote :

TristannV wrote : Jammin' Jelly Jacob , MardaraZ is the most famous spammer / hacker in ZEQ2. I have released him from my servers, but he has dynamic IP -- which he changes his IP to avoid being released, or "high fived". I do not enjoy playing with him, and in other servers -- if he is there -- I just ignore him, because any argument with him will ensue with a nonstop ki blast fest. Do not get me wrong, he is VERY VERY good at ki blasting / using ki beams for the win -- if that sort of thing impresses you .. meh V__V either way, sorry to hear you are having problems with him. There are MANY people on youtube, here now, forumotion.ca, etc who dislike this guy. He's a really good hacker, and knows how to change his IP -- so its hard to get rid of him. He should just take a hint. *intense laughter*

does not mater if they have dynamic ip there is ways to stop it other then just using ip you can stop them with mac address and range high five them

Yo brother. How do I high five using mac address? does it come up with /status command? or do you need to type something special ?

mighty View user's profile Send private message

don't use MAC address for banning , its easy to spoof MAC address so its lacking in identifiable function , use firewall instead to range high five the IP address

Iceman wrote : Well Aravind, you are wrong, even with all of that they enter server. If that what you saying is true then there would not be bind in Dragon Ball Z Public but I still see it when I play.

That is because public server is not hosted by me , so I cannot do any changes to it to prevent binders . However I have taken measures now and public server should be free from few binders if not all .

Prince View user's profile Send private message

mighty wrote : don't use MAC address for banning , its easy to spoof MAC address so its lacking in identifiable function , use firewall instead to range high five the IP address

Iceman wrote : Well Aravind, you are wrong, even with all of that they enter server. If that what you saying is true then there would not be bind in Dragon Ball Z Public but I still see it when I play.

That is because public server is not hosted by me , so I cannot do any changes to it to prevent binders . However I have taken measures now and public server should be free from few binders if not all .

Hello mighty,do you host servers?.Well how much does ti costs for 1 ZEQ2-lite server ^^?

Hi prince , I host server on a VPS , I don't sell them , but you can play on our server with your friends as much as you please .

Our servers are

[1536]Dragon Ball Z CLAN SERVER
[1536]Dragon Ball Z PUBLIC SERVER
Legendary Warriors
*(Dragon Ball Z)*Public server

First 3 are hosted by me and I assure you , there will be no binders/abusers/spammers there .

If you are interested in buying a server then checkout http://destinduel.com , the admin named ALF sells server and he will tell you price Smile

deadwalkin View user's profile Send private message

Awsome425 wrote : Jammin' Jelly Jacob is a very known hacker and crashes people he doesn't like. He says he doesn't but he crashed my friend tonight then crashed me and right before I crashed entirely, I saw him say, "No more ZEQ2 for superkami that sh*t was enough to kill nasa"

I know some ZEQ2 players that don't like him are suggesting to report his hacking to the NSA, which'l bring them onto ZEQ2 monitoring us.

you very much could report him to nsa just for

A US court has ruled that simply changing one's IP address is enough to fall foul of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, if done to circumvent a deliberate block on accessing a site or service.

TristannV View user's profile Send private message

Mighty, your servers are awesome by the way. When I could not connect to ioquake3.com, a problem I no longer have , your servers were the only ones that showed up. Love playing there from time to time. You ever consider running a Revolution or F3 server ? And thanks for advice.

Iceman View user's profile Send private message

Mighty put on one of them map laststand, it would be perfect for mêlée because of glitchs

TristannV wrote : Mighty, your servers are awesome by the way. When I could not connect to ioquake3.com, a problem I no longer have , your servers were the only ones that showed up. Love playing there from time to time. You ever consider running a Revolution or F3 server ? And thanks for advice.

Nope , unless revolution and F3 don't balance the power levels and are close to stable I don't want to host it , I tried hosting it once but people just use frieza or higher Super Saiyan tiers to spam continuous powerful moves which kills many players with stable 1536 revision or even modded packs . So I am waiting for that .

Iceman , I changed map to lastStand on public server Smile

Reply with quote Monday, December 16, 2013

WOW, thanks Mighty...
When I play, I will play on your server then Very Happy

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Iceman wrote : WOW, thanks Mighty...
When I play, I will play on your server then Very Happy

I guess I will have to come too and kick Iceman's buttocks Laughing

You can try *intense laughter* I am on this old old PC, since my game PC die, but still I am not bad *intense laughter*

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Iceman wrote : You can try *intense laughter* I am on this old old PC, since my game PC die, but still I am not bad *intense laughter*

Enough bad for me Laughing

MadaraZ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Prince wrote : I wanted to ask especially the creators of ZEQ2-lite.I'm a 4 year old player of this game,who the fun and all the pleasure this game was taken from me By someone named (WS)Jammin' Jelly Jacob Or (XS)MADARA.He is doing hacks,ruining people fun in this game,atacking random persons ETC.He has created some powerful models that are ruining people's gameplay.Me and many other players asked him nicely,live us alone man!.He:ahhaha sad,die loser.But in fact he's the loser,doing hacks and other things to this game.

Please everyone,if there is a way to high five This GUY Forever,and not coming back?.
(Phh,forgot to take some screenshots).

This would be a FAKE me, I'm not going to say any names here but Mighty gave me the ip of one of these fake me's, guess where? Brazil...

As for TristannV and Richma, we've already talked/sorted this out, and it appears another fan of mine, I do not appreciate people using my name and crashing people/servers if you have a grudge against me face me like a man, the last time I saw a fake of me he ran as soon as I entered the server.

Awsome425 wrote : Jammin' Jelly Jacob is a very known hacker and crashes people he doesn't like. He says he doesn't but he crashed my friend tonight then crashed me and right before I crashed entirely, I saw him say, "No more ZEQ2 for superkami that sh*t was enough to kill nasa"

I know some ZEQ2 players that don't like him are suggesting to report his hacking to the NSA, which'l bring them onto ZEQ2 monitoring us.

*Sigh* NSA could care less, as for the NASA thing I was joking *laughing out loud*, and by hacks I was talking about games and by games not ZEQ2-Lite... the hole crashing you thing started out when your "Friend" SuperKami was using your name kicking me from the server, So I thought It was you obviously and because "you" wouldn't stop I crashed "you" then when the real came I thought it was him again, and then again when you came in the server and made that HACKER ON TAPE video I left you alone because I thought it was the real, then I saw the awesome called a vote and took action, I simply crashed you because I'm to lazy to have a kick war, is there a problem with that? It does not harm your computer in any sort of way, it overflows you with commands and freezes you for a bit a 3 year old could do it so don't go around calling me a hacker, but as you know me and SuperKami have sorted this out by talking, something I think you're not capable of, I've already tried sorting this issue out with words, and you've refused over and over.

Prince wrote : I wanted to ask especially the creators of ZEQ2-lite.I'm a 4 year old player of this game,who the fun and all the pleasure this game was taken from me By someone named (WS)Jammin' Jelly Jacob Or (XS)MADARA.He is doing hacks,ruining people fun in this game,atacking random persons ETC.He has created some powerful models that are ruining people's gameplay.Me and many other players asked him nicely,live us alone man!.He:ahhaha sad,die loser.But in fact he's the loser,doing hacks and other things to this game.

Please everyone,if there is a way to high five This GUY Forever,and not coming back?.
(Phh,forgot to take some screenshots).

It's true, I did spam you (once) because I thought you were a fake, I know better now but.

Awsome425 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 26, 2013

Salty Sam wrote :

*Sigh* NSA could care less, as for the NASA thing I was joking *laughing out loud*, and by hacks I was talking about games and by games not ZEQ2-Lite... the hole crashing you thing started out when your "Friend" SuperKami was using your name kicking me from the server, So I thought It was you obviously and because "you" wouldn't stop I crashed "you" then when the real came I thought it was him again, and then again when you came in the server and made that HACKER ON TAPE video I left you alone because I thought it was the real, then I saw the awesome called a vote and took action, I simply crashed you because I'm to lazy to have a kick war, is there a problem with that? It does not harm your computer in any sort of way, it overflows you with commands and freezes you for a bit a 3 year old could do it so don't go around calling me a hacker, but as you know me and SuperKami have sorted this out by talking, something I think you're not capable of, I've already tried sorting this issue out with words, and you've refused over and over.

Funny, people have exposed you so many times yet you still tell the same old story that no one believes.

Actually the NSA will be required do something about it, that's what they're paid to do.

Yes, what you described is hacking.

You say I'm not capable of talking things out but all you do is freeze me when I expose you to everyone in the server. So you can say something before I'm totally gone to get the last laugh. Then high five me from the server to make it look like I fled. I tried talking it out, I even said, "Let's talk this out and be mature" But no, you said, "**** this, fight me" When you tried to make your so called 'deal' you said that if I leave you alone then you'll stop freezing me, but when it's you that starts harassing me every time I connect to a server. So you'll keep on freezing me when I'm Away From Keyboard and you're just sitting there hitting me around, saying, "HA! You're so weak" It's obviously not a fight if I'm helping out a family member in another room. When you are capable of comprehending that I don't like you and you try to fearsome creature me, when no, you're just harassing over the internet. you obviously don't know the difference between the two. So please, next time you want to fearsome creature with the big boys learn the basics first.

Another thing, You call me a kid a lot when I'm obviously not, I show my face unlike you. You can't even tell anyone your own age. I'll say, "Oh, so I'm a kid? I'm 16 How old are you?" Then you avoid the question... How old are you? 12, 13? OR are you just a guy in his late 20s addicted to ZEQ2. If you are 20, then buy a boat instead of arguing with "kids" over the internet.

Another thing, You hold a grudge for a month because someone was playing a game. Then want to make 4 videos about them on YouTube trying to either, "expose" them, make fun of them, or getting people to not like them be providing lies. Telling them, "He's a gummy bear don't believe anything he says" Making yourself sound like a preacher making sure people know about the "bad" people that want to play ZEQ2.

I'm actually glad you "closed" your YouTube account. (Other people message me this news) When it was obviously released, because I had some people messaging me that in one of your latest videos that you led them to a virus. OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO high five YOU! You already had so many flags against you for videos about me, it was a matter of time before they all piled up.

Now. You left a response to me on Christmas? So you're going to argue on Christmas, yes, great holiday spirit. Making yourself look even more immature, Christmas is not a time of arguing it's about a time of peace, and you can't keep it.

To end this off, get off ZEQ2, hardly anyone likes you, and you claim you're getting all the cheaters off when you're being hypocritical to yourself by freezing, lloyd mode, and making clones to win a ZEQ2 fight. Also, go try out other Dragon Ball Z games, you criticize them but I bet you hardly played any them. You know what? Play a different game entirely! Try out other things! Assassin's Creed, Uncharted, Killzone, or even try Call of Duty! Go play those until you learn to respect others because on other games, they have some pretty respectable people.

Reply with quote Friday, December 27, 2013

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Funny, people have exposed you so many times yet you still tell the same old story that no one believes.

Actually the NSA will be required do something about it, that's what they're paid to do.

You say I'm not capable of talking things out but all you do is freeze me when I expose you to everyone in the server. So you can say something before I'm totally gone to get the last laugh. Then high five me from the server to make it look like I fled. I tried talking it out, I even said, "Let's talk this out and be mature" But no, you said, "**** this, fight me" When you tried to make your so called 'deal' you said that if I leave you alone then you'll stop freezing me, but when it's you that starts harassing me every time I connect to a server. So you'll keep on freezing me when I'm Away From Keyboard and you're just sitting there hitting me around, saying, "HA! You're so weak" It's obviously not a fight if I'm helping out a family member in another room. When you are capable of comprehending that I don't like you and you try to fearsome creature me, when no, you're just harassing over the internet. you obviously don't know the difference between the two. So please, next time you want to fearsome creature with the big boys learn the basics first.

Another thing, You call me a kid a lot when I'm obviously not, I show my face unlike you. You can't even tell anyone your own age. I'll say, "Oh, so I'm a kid? I'm 16 How old are you?" Then you avoid the question... How old are you? 12, 13? OR are you just a guy in his late 20s addicted to ZEQ2. If you are 20, then buy a boat instead of arguing with "kids" over the internet.

Another thing, You hold a grudge for a month because someone was playing a game. Then want to make 4 videos about them on YouTube trying to either, "expose" them, make fun of them, or getting people to not like them be providing lies. Telling them, "He's a gummy bear don't believe anything he says" Making yourself sound like a preacher making sure people know about the "bad" people that want to play ZEQ2.

I'm actually glad you "closed" your YouTube account. (Other people message me this news) When it was obviously released, because I had some people messaging me that in one of your latest videos that you led them to a virus. OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO high five YOU! You already had so many flags against you for videos about me, it was a matter of time before they all piled up.

Now. You left a response to me on Christmas? So you're going to argue on Christmas, yes, great holiday spirit. Making yourself look even more immature, Christmas is not a time of arguing it's about a time of peace, and you can't keep it.

To end this off, get off ZEQ2, hardly anyone likes you, and you claim you're getting all the cheaters off when you're being hypocritical to yourself by freezing, lloyd mode, and making clones to win a ZEQ2 fight. Also, go try out other Dragon Ball Z games, you criticize them but I bet you hardly played any them. You know what? Play a different game entirely! Try out other things! Assassin's Creed, Uncharted, Killzone, or even try Call of Duty! Go play those until you learn to respect others because on other games, they have some pretty respectable people.

1. I've tried talking this out and being mature about it, but each time you just spam insults.

2. Exposed? NSA? Well... Keep telling your self that I hope it helps you feel better about your strange delusions. NSA could care less about some kid complaining about him being crashed by 2 basic commands like changing a model being repeated until he crashes, using that logic NSA should check out the entire WS clan and every fake in Dragon Ball Z public Laughing

3. Hold a grudge for a month? I remember leaving you alone until your "friend" used your name, but I left you again anyway, 2 weeks later guess what!? Complaining about me all over the ZEQ2-Lite forum and your Blue-Ray is a bad copy from ebay, I could seriously care less.

4. Respect? Cheats? *laughing out loud*? I don't use clones unless to yard sale kids or 2 vs 1, lloyd mode? I don't use that unless many vs 1 or to yard sale kids. Don't talk to me about respect, this all started because you blasted at me while I was fighting, and I killed you, and you got buttocks-hurt... but I guess some people just try to hard Laughing Winning,cheats etc doesn't matter because, I kill a kid with spam he calls me a spammer, so I kill him mêlée... he runs and spams at me and fails... guess what? Never happened according to him but I have a record (This is ZEQ2-Lite, I play fair and win, but when I mess around later "HE NEEDS HACKS TO WIN EVEN THOUGH WE ALREADY DIED THAT NEVER HAPPENED BUT!" etc, etc I could seriously care less *laughing out loud*.

5. Virus? and your fans. Well that virus thing is a SendSpace bug many people have told this to me, I shutdown my YouTube because I have a idea hehe Wink Your fans don't concern me there only kids,they lose they rage, and if afterwards I yard sale them with something I NEED IT TO WIN *intense laughter*!

6. Christmas? Ever heard of timezones?

7. When I call you a kid it's because you act like one not your age it's self.

8. To sum this up, KidVegito said "you 2 should just be friends" and Ultra said "he doesn't use hacks *laughing out loud*", and just for that you asked your hole "fan" base to "yard sale" them sadly no one has Sad yet you have the balls to call me prejudice in an argument when you try to fail overkill anyone who disagrees with you. Not only have you lied (like saying Ultra called you a good guy on your Youtube to make this happen, even though there is no such comment, and he was probably joking if there was a *intense laughter* if there was) you also lie you can beat me when there's a video of you dying 1000 times with me holding back, but of course I used HACKS even though everyone saw otherwise, and you are so prejudice when I state my side you use your 12 accounts to flag my video saying you don't have 12 while trying to tell me with 4, it's just sad.

9. Reply all you want but I won't, because I like to follow a thing called the rules, and I've already pushed them a bit replying to such nonsense.

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

1. I've tried talking this out and being mature about it, but each time you just spam insults.

2. Exposed? NSA? Well... Keep telling your self that I hope it helps you feel better about your strange delusions. NSA could care less about some kid complaining about him being crashed by 2 basic commands like changing a model being repeated until he crashes, using that logic NSA should check out the entire WS clan and every fake in Dragon Ball Z public :*laughing out loud*:

3. Hold a grudge for a month? I remember leaving you alone until your "friend" used your name, but I left you again anyway, 2 weeks later guess what!? Complaining about me all over the ZEQ2-Lite forum and your Blue-Ray is a bad copy from ebay, I could seriously care less.

4. Respect? Cheats? *laughing out loud*? I don't use clones unless to yard sale kids or 2 vs 1, lloyd mode? Don't use that unless many vs 1 or to yard sale kids. Don't talk to me about respect, this all started because you blasted at me while I was fighting, and I killed you, and you got buttocks-hurt... but I guess some people just try to hard :*laughing out loud*: Winning,cheats etc doesn't matter because, I kill a kid with spam he calls me a spammer, so I kill him mêlée... he runs and spams at me and fails... guess what? Never happened according to him but I have a record (This is ZEQ2-Lite, I play fair and win, but when I mess around later "HE NEEDS HACKS TO WIN EVEN THOUGH WE ALREADY DIED THAT NEVER HAPPENED BUT!" etc, etc I could seriously care less *laughing out loud*.

5. Virus? and your fans. Well that virus thing is a SendSpace bug many people have told this to me, I shutdown my YouTube my self because I have a idea hehe Wink Your fans don't concern me there only kids,they lose they rage, and if afterwards I yard sale them with something I NEED IT TO WIN *intense laughter*!

8. To sum this up, KidVegito said "you 2 should just be friends" and Ultra said "he doesn't use hacks *laughing out loud*", and just for that you asked your hole "fan" base to "yard sale" them sadly no one has Sad yet you have the balls to call me prejudice in an argument when you try to fail overkill anyone who disagrees with you. Not only have you lied (like saying Ultra called you a good guy on your Youtube to make this happen, even though there is no such comment, and he was problems joking if there was a *intense laughter* if there was) you also lie you can beat me when there's a video of you dying 1000 times with me holding back, but of course I used HACKS even though everyone saw otherwise, and you are so prejudice when I state my side you use your 12 accounts to flag my video saying you don't have 12 while trying to tell me with 4, it's just sad.

9. Reply all you want but I won't, because I like to follow a thing called the rules, and I've already pushed them a bit replying to such nonsense.

Okay, you're again stating stuff that isn't true and has no evidence whatsoever. All you're doing is making assumptions, you have nothing to back yourself up while everything that I have said was backed up and proven right. Which proves how incompetent you are. If you were to go to court accusing someone of something, they would probably kick you out because you can't present any evidence whatsoever.

I don't have 15 accounts, which you insist I have.
I would never waste my time with making 15 emails just so I can make 15 accounts to dislike your videos which has no effect on your life whatsoever. I told you I have 3 accounts, then changed it to 4 because I remembered that I have a shared one that I hardly use.
My accounts are: ChristopherBrekke, Warrior9983, ZEQ2 Dragon Ball Z Re-Enactments, and TheAssassinsOfTruth. Nothing else. Unless someone's using my name, then I don't have any others.

My copy of Battle of Lloyds was a pre-ordered copy on a Japanese website from a well known website, not Ebay obviously, I do have a video on my account which even shows me Pre-Ordering it because of my subscribers asking to see me pre-order it. When I got it, it came with a poster, the Blu-Ray was wrapped in the wrapping with the price tag saying it cost 4800 yen. So, you need to get more information before yet again making assumptions. Also, you're always telling me, "You're stressing about the color of a fiction characters hair." *ponders*... I never bring that up, and you are the one bring that up. I proved you wrong. <p>Deal with it.<p>

So, when you say I have 12 year old fans, I really don't because I actually have talked to some over PlayStation Network and they are in there late teens (Around my age) some of them are in their early 20s. So again you got proved wrong. Also, not all of my "fans" are watching because of ZEQ2, good guy.

You obviously need hacks to win like always, I beat you so you now freeze me and use lloyd mode on me. Even to get last word.

Time Zones. It was posted very early in the morning for me, by checking the time zones you were late at night. So, I think December 25th is still Christmas. Unless you know something I don't. I'll gladly listen to you. Then laugh afterwards.

Again, you don't show respect to anyone expecting them to show respect towards you. When new players come in DarkLord's server you show them so much disrespect, it makes your disrespect toward me look like a slap on the wrist. Again, get off ZEQ2. Don't claim you are better than me at anything unless you can prove it.

So, go on... Go and either be with your kind, or learn to respect. Respect your elders, kiddo.

I wish there was a way to high five you from the game entirely. If this was like Steam, PlayStation Network, or Xbox LIVE, you would've broke so much rules that you would've been IP released. Rendering the game lacking in identifiable function to you, and any other game.

ultra-majin View user's profile Send private message

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

2. Exposed? NSA? Well... Keep telling your self that I hope it helps you feel better about your strange delusions. NSA could care less about some kid complaining about him being crashed by 2 basic commands like changing a model being repeated until he crashes, using that logic NSA should check out the entire WS clan and every fake in Dragon Ball Z public :*laughing out loud*:

4. Respect? Cheats? *laughing out loud*? I don't use clones unless to yard sale kids or 2 vs 1, lloyd mode? Don't use that unless many vs 1 or to yard sale kids. Don't talk to me about respect, this all started because you blasted at me while I was fighting, and I killed you, and you got buttocks-hurt... but I guess some people just try to hard :*laughing out loud*: Winning,cheats etc doesn't matter because, I kill a kid with spam he calls me a spammer, so I kill him mêlée... he runs and spams at me and fails... guess what? Never happened according to him but I have a record (This is ZEQ2-Lite, I play fair and win, but when I mess around later "HE NEEDS HACKS TO WIN EVEN THOUGH WE ALREADY DIED THAT NEVER HAPPENED BUT!" etc, etc I could seriously care less *laughing out loud*.

5. Virus? and your fans. Well that virus thing is a SendSpace bug many people have told this to me, I shutdown my YouTube my self because I have a idea hehe Wink Your fans don't concern me there only kids,they lose they rage, and if afterwards I yard sale them with something I NEED IT TO WIN *intense laughter*!

8. To sum this up, KidVegito said "you 2 should just be friends" and Ultra said "he doesn't use hacks *laughing out loud*", and just for that you asked your hole "fan" base to "yard sale" them sadly no one has Sad yet you have the balls to call me prejudice in an argument when you try to fail overkill anyone who disagrees with you. Not only have you lied (like saying Ultra called you a good guy on your Youtube to make this happen, even though there is no such comment, and he was problems joking if there was a *intense laughter* if there was) you also lie you can beat me when there's a video of you dying 1000 times with me holding back, but of course I used HACKS even though everyone saw otherwise, and you are so prejudice when I state my side you use your 12 accounts to flag my video saying you don't have 12 while trying to tell me with 4, it's just sad.

Okay, you're again stating stuff that isn't true and has no evidence whatsoever. All you're doing is making assumptions, you have nothing to back yourself up while everything that I have said was backed up and proven right. Which proves how incompetent you are. If you were to go to court accusing someone of something, they would probably kick you out because you can't present any evidence whatsoever.

I would never waste my time with making 15 emails just so I can make 15 accounts to dislike your videos which has no effect on your life whatsoever. I told you I have 3 accounts, then changed it to 4 because I remembered that I have a shared one that I hardly use.
My accounts are: ChristopherBrekke, Warrior9983, ZEQ2 Dragon Ball Z Re-Enactments, and TheAssassinsOfTruth. Nothing else. Unless someone's using my name, then I don't have any others.

My copy of Battle of Lloyds was a pre-ordered copy on a Japanese website from a well known website, not Ebay obviously, I do have a video on my account which even shows me Pre-Ordering it because of my subscribers asking to see me pre-order it. When I got it, it came with a poster, the Blu-Ray was wrapped in the wrapping with the price tag saying it cost 4800 yen. So, you need to get more information before yet again making assumptions. Also, you're always telling me, "You're stressing about the color of a fiction characters hair." *ponders*... I never bring that up, and you are the one bring that up. I proved you wrong. <p>Deal with it.<p>

So, when you say I have 12 year old fans, I really don't because I actually have talked to some over PlayStation Network and they are in there late teens (Around my age) some of them are in their early 20s. So again you got proved wrong. Also, not all of my "fans" are watching because of ZEQ2, good guy.

You obviously need hacks to win like always, I beat you so you now freeze me and use lloyd mode on me. Even to get last word.

Time Zones. It was posted very early in the morning for me, by checking the time zones you were late at night. So, I think December 25th is still Christmas. Unless you know something I don't. I'll gladly listen to you. Then laugh afterwards.

Again, you don't show respect to anyone expecting them to show respect towards you. When new players come in DarkLord's server you show them so much disrespect, it makes your disrespect toward me look like a slap on the wrist. Again, get off ZEQ2. Don't claim you are better than me at anything unless you can prove it.

So, go on... Go and either be with your kind, or learn to respect. Respect your elders, kiddo.

I wish there was a way to high five you from the game entirely. If this was like Steam, PlayStation Network, or Xbox LIVE, you would've broke so much rules that you would've been IP released. Rendering the game lacking in identifiable function to you, and any other game.

okay *ponders* let's see you talk so big about respect when I don't think you have any respect your self you here go bashing people on the inter net that go against what you say or you don't like what they say about your stuff also you said I called you some name or some thing I don't remember any of that then you try to send people after me some respect there huh instead of crying over a game -_- try go out side find savior A then come back to your senses because your acting like a 7 year old child when your in your teens what ever happens in this game should not even be a big deal who cares

And also since you like Darklord so much, Darklord can do the same "HACK" I can, and yes I didn't teach him and yes he's used it on crying kids in the past, I even asked him permission to use this.

ultra-majin wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

okay *ponders* let's see you talk so big about respect when I don't think you have any respect your self you here go bashing people on the inter net that go against what you say or you don't like what they say about your stuff also you said I called you some name or some thing I don't remember any of that then you try to send people after me some respect there huh instead of crying over a game -_- try go out side find savior A then come back to your senses because your acting like a 7 year old child when your in your teens what ever happens in this game should not even be a big deal who cares

For one, I know you're just very biased. I know you just come on my videos and spam my comments section . So.. dance with me. You don't even deserve a place in this. Respect, how about you get the WHOLE story by, I don't know witnessing it. Listening to others besides us because of course we're going to very biased toward ourselves.

Also, so I'm crying over a game, huh? Funny, last time I checked a game is supposed to be entertaining. Not filled with people like you who turn it to a ghetto neighborhood. (That's a metaphor so you can understand it) I'm not crying over a game, the game has nothing to do with this, this is about "Mandara" filling simple people like you with lies about people who disagrees with him.

So, sir, before you can make a judgement about me, you're going to have to do the following, dance with me, sit down, look at the facts in which I have stated, look at the false statements/assumptions in which he has stated.

To be honest, you're actually very more discomforting than he is. People like you who take sides with their friends blindly. Uggh... So if you have anything to say after this, dance with me, and re-read this and keep reading on from this point forward because you have no part in this, and everything you say is usually out of ignorance and biased.

Awsome425 wrote :
sides with their friends blindly

Then what does that make your 1 or 2 "fans" Razz ?
He never takes sides he is neutral always, so what does it make this? He said you 2 should just stop etc and he don't use hacks he uses glitches and because of that you started making things up and asking all to fearsome creature him, how is he taking sides? I seriously think you are mentally disturbed at this point.

For someone who seems to say I have no respect, seems to have even less then me since whoever doesn't 100 percent agree with him is a fearsome creature. You still haven't answered my question about Darklord, he crashes kids as well when they don't dance with me after forever, and he's neutral, so what do you make of him? Will you shower your disrespect on him? (Also note I bind you in my own server and Darklords server only since I have permission and my own server is well *intense laughter* your b-a-n-n-e-d)

ultra-majin View user's profile Send private message

Awsome425 wrote :

ultra-majin wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

For one, I know you're just very biased. I know you just come on my videos and spam my comments section . So.. dance with me. You don't even deserve a place in this. Respect, how about you get the WHOLE story by, I don't know witnessing it. Listening to others besides us because of course we're going to very biased toward ourselves.

Also, so I'm crying over a game, huh? Funny, last time I checked a game is supposed to be entertaining. Not filled with people like you who turn it to a ghetto neighborhood. (That's a metaphor so you can understand it) I'm not crying over a game, the game has nothing to do with this, this is about "Mandara" filling simple people like you with lies about people who disagrees with him.

So, sir, before you can make a judgement about me, you're going to have to do the following, dance with me, sit down, look at the facts in which I have stated, look at the false statements/assumptions in which he has stated.

To be honest, you're actually very more discomforting than he is. People like you who take sides with their friends blindly. Uggh... So if you have anything to say after this, dance with me, and re-read this and keep reading on from this point forward because you have no part in this, and everything you say is usually out of ignorance and biased.

okay look here little child I've been playing this game longer than you I know every one here and you say people like me turn it into a "ghetto neighborhood" and you just don't understand that it's not hacks its just binding you with commands simple console think and yes I know how to do those binds and do I do them no so don' say people like me do what ever also the only hacker in this gam is some guy named death star he got into my Hamachi server some how I don't know how he got my ip but he did and now grow up and stop cry over a GAME once again. also I spam your video correcting you on your Super Saiyan God talking to you about sending fools to come and fearsome creature me when all I did was correct you and a Super Saiyan God Goku just because I didn't agree with the way you had it you cried and try to send people after me and I talked to you about it and said "don't back down now send them after me *intense laughter*" *laughing out loud* even you said you will take my name down but I told you no that's one thing I would say I comment the most about and yet I spam you videos please child just stop. *laughing out loud*

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

He never takes sides he is neutral always, so what does it make this? He said you 2 should just stop etc and I don't use hacks he uses glitches and because of that you started making things up and asking all to fearsome creature him, how is he taking sides? I seriously think you are mentally disturbed at this point.

Than you don't even know what biased is. You're ignorant and biased too.

He's actually very biased, I presented all the information with evidence to back it up. You present assumptions and false statements and automatically, you win. Get out of here with that. That's not being neutral. Being neutral is taking in all the information, and seeing which can be explained more. He's your friend, of course he's biased toward you, I put a fearsome creature bounty on his head, of course he's going to be against me.

I would get my friends to come in and help me out but I already know you're going to say they're biased toward me, and they probably are.

My 1 or 2 fans? I have over 300 subscribers on one account, over 260 subscribers on another, 28 on another, and 22 on another account. I've played with a total of over 30 different people in the combination of the, voice chat with at least 10 of them, and video chatted with another one. How is that 1 or 2?

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

He never takes sides he is neutral always, so what does it make this? He said you 2 should just stop etc and I don't use hacks he uses glitches and because of that you started making things up and asking all to fearsome creature him, how is he taking sides? I seriously think you are mentally disturbed at this point.

Than you don't even know what biased is. You're ignorant and biased too.

He's actually very biased, I presented all the information with evidence to back it up. You present assumptions and false statements and automatically, you win. Get out of here with that. That's not being neutral. Being neutral is taking in all the information, and seeing which can be explained more. He's your friend, of course he's biased toward you, I put a fearsome creature bounty on his head, of course he's going to be against me.

I would get my friends to come in and help me out but I already know you're going to say they're biased toward me, and they probably are.

My 1 or 2 fans? I have over 300 subscribers on one account, over 260 subscribers on another, 28 on another, and 22 on another account. I've played with a total of over 30 different people in the combination of the, voice chat with at least 10 of them, and video chatted with another one. How is that 1 or 2?

Evidence? Evidence? Where the heck is yours? Evidence is thrown at your head 24/7 but your blind, I had 300 subs as well what's the difference? Do you think there all active and care? Secondly your avoiding my question and what Ultra said.

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]