Content

<<  1, 2, 3

ZEQ2-lite hacker.

ultra-majin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, December 27, 2013

also who said I take sides I never take madara side I don't take anyone side I'm just in the middle and if you think I'm taking his well you just a fool I'm getting mad because all of this crying over a GAME!!!! who give a sh*t about this game anyway I't died a year ago most people do now is go on say hi to old friends stay a while and leave and if you'are going to cry over a game please go some where else and this is not just for you no this is for every one grow the heck up Mad

Awsome425 View user's profile Send private message

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :
sides with their friends blindly

Then what does that make your 1 or 2 "fans" Razz ?
He never takes sides he is neutral always, so what does it make this? He said you 2 should just stop etc and I don't use hacks he uses glitches and because of that you started making things up and asking all to fearsome creature him, how is he taking sides? I seriously think you are mentally disturbed at this point.

Than you don't even know what biased is. You're ignorant and biased too.

He's actually very biased, I presented all the information with evidence to back it up. You present assumptions and false statements and automatically, you win. Get out of here with that. That's not being neutral. Being neutral is taking in all the information, and seeing which can be explained more. He's your friend, of course he's biased toward you, I put a fearsome creature bounty on his head, of course he's going to be against me.

I would get my friends to come in and help me out but I already know you're going to say they're biased toward me, and they probably are.

My 1 or 2 fans? I have over 300 subscribers on one account, over 260 subscribers on another, 28 on another, and 22 on another account. I've played with a total of over 30 different people in the combination of the, voice chat with at least 10 of them, and video chatted with another one. How is that 1 or 2?

Evidence? Evidence? Where the heck is yours? Evidence is thrown at your head 24/7 but your blind, I had 300 subs as well what's the difference? Do you think there all active and care? Secondly your avoiding my question and what Ultra said.

CAN YOU READ?! YOU HAVE TO BE BLIND IF YOU CAN'T READ THAT! People I know can back that up, which makes witnesses.

Actually you didn't have 300 subs, good guy. You barely had 200. It was 217 or something. You're about 100 short. Plus even if it was 300, that cannot even compare to me, over 500 people. If we take the doubles, I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in the 400s. So, you're saying I'm lying when you just spoke a lie.

MadaraZ View user's profile Send private message

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

He never takes sides he is neutral always, so what does it make this? He said you 2 should just stop etc and I don't use hacks he uses glitches and because of that you started making things up and asking all to fearsome creature him, how is he taking sides? I seriously think you are mentally disturbed at this point.

He's actually very biased, I presented all the information with evidence to back it up. You present assumptions and false statements and automatically, you win. Get out of here with that. That's not being neutral. Being neutral is taking in all the information, and seeing which can be explained more. He's your friend, of course he's biased toward you, I put a fearsome creature bounty on his head, of course he's going to be against me.

I would get my friends to come in and help me out but I already know you're going to say they're biased toward me, and they probably are.

My 1 or 2 fans? I have over 300 subscribers on one account, over 260 subscribers on another, 28 on another, and 22 on another account. I've played with a total of over 30 different people in the combination of the, voice chat with at least 10 of them, and video chatted with another one. How is that 1 or 2?

Evidence? Evidence? Where the heck is yours? Evidence is thrown at your head 24/7 but your blind, I had 300 subs as well what's the difference? Do you think there all active and care? Secondly your avoiding my question and what Ultra said.

CAN YOU READ?! YOU HAVE TO BE BLIND IF YOU CAN'T READ THAT! People I know can back that up, which makes witnesses.

Actually you didn't have 300 subs, good guy. You barely had 200. It was 217 or something. You're about 100 short. Plus even if it was 300, that cannot even compare to me, over 500 people. If we take the doubles, I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in the 400s. So, you're saying I'm lying when you just spoke a lie.

*Sigh*, no one care's for your imaginary "friends" Sad

And your still avoiding what I and he said. Now I think we should stop here, we've all broken the forum rules now, but this topic/page is a big rule breaker to start with and it wasn't removed, so I don't know.

mantis tubogan View user's profile Send private message

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

And your still avoiding what I and he said.

I'm not imaginary

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

over 500 please stop the lies you have 265. just stop your embarrassing your self just stop

mantis tubogan wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

I'm not imaginary

Sorry, you are.

Awsome425 View user's profile Send private message

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

So, now I have imaginary friends? I have a lot more friends outside the computer that could disprove that. So, I can go message you a lot of their names and I won;t even talk to them while I wait for you.

My evidence can be proven by a lot of people beside myself. DarkLord is one of them. He constantly tells you to stop instigating stuff. So you have no one that can back you up for anything.

Salty Sam wrote :

mantis tubogan wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

I'm not imaginary

Sorry, you are.

I believe you're the imaginary one with all you accounts for one website.

mantis tubogan wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

mantis tubogan wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

I'm not imaginary

Sorry, you are.

Look, just because I said your work is bad on Moddb no need to get butthurt I'm fine with you practicing but spamming the site is another thing, I do not make fake accounts what the heck? Ask Zeth since he can see Ip's and read though proxies etc.

mantis tubogan wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

mantis tubogan wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

I'm not imaginary

Sorry, you are.

*laughing out loud* ghost Nappa love tfs Razz

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

So, now I have imaginary friends? I have a lot more friends outside the computer that could disprove that. So, I can go message you a lot of their names and I won;t even talk to them while I wait for you.

My evidence can be proven by a lot of people beside myself. DarkLord is one of them. He constantly tells you to stop instigating stuff. So you have no one that can back you up for anything.

And again Darklord is on no ones side, he just wants us to stop fighting, stop trying to use him, and you still haven't answered my question about how he crashes kids with the same method. You actually avoided what we both said and left, say's something doesn't it?

Salty Sam wrote :

mantis tubogan wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

mantis tubogan wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

I'm not imaginary

Sorry, you are.

Look, just because I said your work is bad on Moddb no need to get butthurt I'm fine with you practicing but spamming the site is another thing, I do not make fake accounts what the heck? Ask Zeth since he can see Ip's and read though proxies etc.

I'm not getting but hurt because you said my addon was bad what the heck? To anyone's eyes You're getting you but hurt over all of this.

also for got this

mantis tubogan wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

mantis tubogan wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

mantis tubogan wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

Awsome425 wrote :

I'm not imaginary

Sorry, you are.

I'm not getting but hurt because you said my addon was bad what the heck? To anyone's eyes You're getting you but hurt over all of this.

Who are you and what did I do to you? And learn to spell before you insult instead of failing at trying to copy other people.

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Stop cry here.

<<  1, 2, 3

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]