Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

ZEQ2 - Lite in Old times and now!

Iceman View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, December 13, 2013

Well quick model swapping making big lag, it even froze you on servers, same with quick name changing.
I don't know why this make lag but most of players crash, or stay on server but can't move, talk, nothing.

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

I see. So I'm guessing its caused by the server trying to load/update the player roster.

A fix would be the 10 second delay between the possible reuse of the console commands for character switching and name changing.

Another option would be to dissable those commands all together for the client side, and have them available only for the server. Meaning only the server host could use the console commands for switching the characters/changing his name, while the others would have to do it though the options menu.

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

Grega wrote :

Iceman wrote : You get me wrong guys, I don't care about damage or killing me while I playing, so called "spam".
I am saying only to fix bind problems.
Bind change names, characters, and characters parts(headmodel,bodymodel,legsmodel). That only we need to focus on. If we remove that, they are powerless.
People who using this, like Maszek said before, they are powerless person who "cure" their dislike with crashing servers.

As I said. I don't know how the server crash is produced, so I'm going by what I read here.

So if you say its related to quick model swapping, then simply lock those commands to a cooldown timer.

You have it spot on, both the problem and the solution. And that "duel mode" or "tournament mode" isn't very hard to do either, and can be bound to a CVAR.

Well, we know that this will come in future, who knows when because all of us, plus people who are good with coding, have life. We are not kids anymore Smile .

Reply with quote Saturday, December 14, 2013

Iceman wrote : Well, we know that this will come in future, who knows when because all of us, plus people who are good with coding, have life. We are not kids anymore Smile .

I think it won't be long Smile

Maszek wrote :

Iceman wrote : Well, we know that this will come in future, who knows when because all of us, plus people who are good with coding, have life. We are not kids anymore Smile .

I hope so Maszek and Maszek mate change that avatar, I don't know what is that anyway *laughing out loud*

Iceman wrote :

Maszek wrote :

I hope so Maszek and Maszek mate change that avatar, I don't know what is that anyway *laughing out loud*

My avatar is staying.

mighty View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, December 15, 2013

Colored name bug should be solved as well . Sorry I edited my message cause I don't want others to see the message and know how to do this bug since it can kick all players instantly from server .

I never heard about that mighty and only way to see collored name is by /serverstatus

mighty View user's profile Send private message

Apparently I discovered this crash bug when playing with jezus , if you want I can show you in any server . It affects all servers .

EleveN View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, December 16, 2013

I would go back to playing this game if the old community was still there. Even though I should be considered a kid (I'm 14 years old), I never did or said these kind of things.

EleveN wrote : I would go back to playing this game if the old community was still there. Even though I should be considered a kid (I'm 14 years old), I never did or said these kind of things.

Me, G, Nordin, Mighty, Aravind, Iceman and others are still around.

Well EleveN, we play on night, like right now, if we play that is. Trust me, with old timers on server, you will have only fun. We are enough mature and "normal".
okay, there is crazy people like Maszek or G but okay hahaha, that is "crazy" in good way Very Happy

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Don't forget Me,Zany,Prince,Kidvegito and other old veterans.

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

I thought old veterans were people who played 3-4 + years ago....

But from what I can see here you guys call veterans those who played 2 months ago....

Buksna wrote : I thought old veterans were people who played 3-4 + years ago....

But from what I can see here you guys call veterans those who played 2 months ago....

I am playing 2 years now.I am an old veteran..for young rascals I don't know..old veterans would be 2-4 years ago...

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Dida, no! You're not one of the older players, you've came in time when this game started to get worse and spamers appeared even if you played this game before you've registered on the forum you still are not old enought to be called an Vetaran.

Maybe I could be an veteran, also including other people like U11, SuperVegeta those were the very first people I met when beta 2 came out and in that time Samcross(fake)and other veterans(fake) were the most popular player not like now Goku or Revo Laughing

You've missed a lot Dida including the beta 1 that didn't have server like the current one most people played on haimachi and again you're not an Veteran Laughing

Richma wrote : Dida, no! You're not one of the older players, you've came in time when this game started to get worse and spamers appeared even if you played this game before you've registered on the forum you still are not old enought to be called an Vetaran.

Maybe I could be an veteran, also including other people like U11, SuperVegeta those were the very first people I met when beta 2 came out and in that time Samcross(fake)and other veterans(fake) were the most popular player not like now Goku or Revo :*laughing out loud*:

You've missed a lot Dida including the beta 1 that didn't have server like the current one most people played on haimachi and again you're not an Veteran :*laughing out loud*:

I am still an old player that played for a long period of time!

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Richma wrote : Dida, no! You're not one of the older players, you've came in time when this game started to get worse and spamers appeared even if you played this game before you've registered on the forum you still are not old enought to be called an Vetaran.

Maybe I could be an veteran, also including other people like U11, SuperVegeta those were the very first people I met when beta 2 came out and in that time Samcross(fake)and other veterans(fake) were the most popular player not like now Goku or Revo :*laughing out loud*:

You've missed a lot Dida including the beta 1 that didn't have server like the current one most people played on haimachi and again you're not an Veteran :*laughing out loud*:

I am still an old player that played for a long period of time!

You really don't qualify. Sorry.

Also, Iceman, What do you mean crazy? Crazy awesome maybe?

No Maszek, crazy okay hahaha.
But really guys, I am in this game more than 2 year, maybe even 3 if you call uninformed participator time when I only blast around *laughing out loud*

Iceman wrote : No Maszek, crazy okay hahaha.
But really guys, I am in this game more than 2 year, maybe even 3 if you call uninformed participator time when I only blast around *laughing out loud*

Oh so you were that uninformed participator, now I remember you Laughing

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

I am playing 2 years now.I am an old veteran..for young rascals I don't know..old veterans would be 2-4 years ago...

Dave and I have been playing for 8 years. What does that make us?

Zeth wrote :

Dave and I have been playing for 8 years. What does that make us?

You must be old but really old Laughing

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

Its funny how kakarot set himself into "veterans" and even somehow made up time for amount of you to play to become one....

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Buksna wrote : Its funny how kakarot set himself into "veterans" and even somehow made up time for amount of you to play to become one....

Isn't a "veteran" someone strong?I don't care..I fought many players for the first time and that was enough for me..I was also folowing progress on these forums for a long time(maybe not as long as others but you can't call me a uninformed participator).

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]