Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

ZEQ2 - Lite in Old times and now!

mighty View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Bwhaha my first fight was with domitjen , we played on his temporary hosted server where he killed me in less than 2 seconds , I was of course new Razz
This was when public beta 2 was released and every one was downloading the game via tortoise SVN .
Back then I was playing with nick thrasher456 and china used to spam every one with kameha .
Good old days ..

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Buksna wrote : Its funny how kakarot set himself into "veterans" and even somehow made up time for amount of you to play to become one....

Isn't a "veteran" someone strong?I don't care..I fought many players for the first time and that was enough for me..I was also folowing progress on these forums for a long time(maybe not as long as others but you can't call me a uninformed participator).

With 2 seconds of your time; opening google and typing "veteran" you could've found what does that mean...

But because you didn't you pretty much just strenghten the thinking people have about you....

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

In this case Brad and Dave are probably those two old wise sages who look after "silly young rascals".

As for veterans, I don't even consider myself a veteran since Buksna, Domitjen and Jag were here before me, and not just for a few days. And I've been here for almost 4 years.. But I guess everyone can be an old player depending how you look at it.

Iceman View user's profile Send private message

Well in any other games, and I am sure you guys saw it too.
Veterans - 2-3 old players that still play game
Legends - 4+ players that played or still play game

Maybe now you guys will understand it *laughing out loud*

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote :

I am playing 2 years now.I am an old veteran..for young rascals I don't know..old veterans would be 2-4 years ago...

Dave and I have been playing for 8 years. What does that make us?

Deteriorating fossils.

:p

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Iceman wrote : Well in any other games, and I am sure you guys saw it too.
Veterans - 2-3 old players that still play game
Legends - 4+ players that played or still play game

Maybe now you guys will understand it *laughing out loud*

that's a pretty jacked up meaning to those words.

If anything id use "Legends" for those people who used to play in the past and were so skilled, that they were practically untouchable.

As for "Veterans" I'd say that's more the people who used to play long ago, then stopped for a while and later returned.

If anything you should not divide players by the time they spent playing, but rather devide them by their actual skill. How good they actually are, instead of how long they have played.

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Grega is right Iceman. So if we would decide on skills Icy you would be a slave(no skill) Laughing

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Richma wrote : Grega is right Iceman. So if we would decide on skills Icy you would be a slave(no skill) :*laughing out loud*:

ahahahahahahaha true true... Laughing Laughing

Richy talk for yourself, I was in top5, that I can't say for you.
Most of old players have or had skills Grega and of course Zeth, Mima, Domitjen and others LEGENDS are Legends.
I don't talk here about people who never had skills, right Richy.

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Iceman wrote : Richy talk for yourself, I was in top5, that I can't say for you.
Most of old players have or had skills Grega and of course Zeth, Mima, Mihail and others LEGENDS are Legends.
I don't talk here about people who never had skills, right Richy.

I see you're serious and you're not taking this as a joke so okay, I won't talk about your SKILLS... Rolling Eyes

Well sorry Richy I don't take joke when someone call me slave. I am just saying that this ZEQ2-lite lose respect for old players, even older than me and us here.
I really get tinkled off when someone insult Domitjen, guy who I look up in past and others.
You guys, take stuff that really isn't important, I just want that when some old players get back in ZEQ2-lite, they won't get insulted or something.

You are looking at this the wrong way.

Whenever in Earth Special Forces someone calls me a hacker I treet that as a compliment. It means I'm so much better than him, that he thinks I'm hacking.

And you were talking about people based on how long ago they played the game. That counts good or not good at the game.

By your definition I am a legendary player, because I used to play ZEQ2 lite 4+ years ago. heck I played it before all of you guys since I had acess to the pre revision 1 version.

That does not make me a legendary player. You can play for 3 weeks and be good enough to be called legendary or play for years and not be that good.

Time does not matter. What does matter is the overall attitude of the community. And quite frankly in real life and in games every generation shows less respect than the previous one. You can not change that. What you can do is try to be an example. And if the best players set a good example, then the ones whos skills are not at that level will follow slowly.

But its also up to the truly great players to pave the way for the next generation. Show them the ropes, educate them on how to properly treet the game and its community.

So simply making divisions based on "when the player started playing" is a silly move that doesn't respect the people who are new, but skilled. Because you already dismiss and ignore them by saying they are new players. That already distances them to the less important crowd.

EleveN View user's profile Send private message

Maszek wrote :

EleveN wrote : I would go back to playing this game if the old community was still there. Even though I should be considered a kid (I'm 14 years old), I never did or said these kind of things.

Me, G, Nordin, Mighty, Aravind, Iceman and others are still around.

Downloading the game tomorrow, but I fear that any uninformed participator would kill me because of my lack of skill Very Happy

Well okay, Grega if you say so.
I want only that even new guys remember the old ones who HAD skill, when you really want that way.
Tell me Grega, 3 years in game and you don't have skill, then what are you....
Most of old players still play game, once in month or what ever, but there is old players that were so good and stop played it for years. Maybe some of you are jealous or what is problem, but for me that players are LEGENDS like it or not. Every time when they played, it was only fun and I never saw that one of them get mad or insult for lacking reasons.
I don't put new players in other group or place, but people who play this game can see why that players now aren't important, they are too new in game and act so cocky. We trying to help them but it is long process.

Iceman wrote : Well okay, Grega if you say so.
I want only that even new guys remember the old ones who HAD skill, when you really want that way.
Most of old players still play game, once in month or what ever, but there is old players that were so good and stop played it for years. Maybe some of you are jealous or what is problem, but for me that players are LEGENDS like it or not. Every time when they played, it was only fun and I never saw that one of them get mad or insult for lacking reasons.
I don't put new players in other group or place, but people who play this game can see why that players now aren't important, they are too new in game and act so cocky. We trying to help them but it is long process.

The cocky players you talk about most surely don't have the skill of the old pros. As for playing for 3 years and not be great at a game. Its simple body limitations. Once you reach your peak, you can not get any better without training outside the game. Meaning training your reflexes and finger dexterety. That will get you over that wall, but if you don't do that, then you are stuck on a level unable to get better.

Most people start using cheap tricks when they reach that level, unless that level for them is practically top tier.

And no people who intellectually lacking to win are not top tier players despite their kill count. The top tier players are different. And they usually won't put you down, but will instead try to help you because they themselves want a bigger challenge. And to do that they need better opponents.

Grega wrote :

Iceman wrote : Well okay, Grega if you say so.

The cocky players you talk about most surely don't have the skill of the old pros. As for playing for 3 years and not be great at a game. Its simple body limitations. Once you reach your peak, you can not get any better without training outside the game. Meaning training your reflexes and finger dexterety. That will get you over that wall, but if you don't do that, then you are stuck on a level unable to get better.

Most people start using cheap tricks when they reach that level, unless that level for them is practically top tier.

And no people who intellectually lacking to win are not top tier players despite their kill count. The top tier players are different. And they usually won't put you down, but will instead try to help you because they themselves want a bigger challenge. And to do that they need better opponents.

Finally Grega we think same, but *laughing out loud* training reflexes and dexterity out side of game, it is game, who have even time to do that ahaha
Right now, of us old players who play we are same, it is most of time "mind game" , who will make better move.
After all, games are here to have fun, so yeah we doing same like old players did to us, we helping new players, ones who look normal, to get better and that we have bigger challenge.

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

Pro players that play games for living (Lol, Dota, Starcraft 2.....)

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

EleveN wrote :

Maszek wrote :

EleveN wrote : I would go back to playing this game if the old community was still there. Even though I should be considered a kid (I'm 14 years old), I never did or said these kind of things.

I left the game 6 months ago due to the fact that at one point I had No New Challenge.

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, December 18, 2013

People who dislike ki spammers are usualy people that can't ki spam...Besides there are many ways to avoid ki spammers..
But anyways taste the force!

Aravind wrote :

EleveN wrote :

Maszek wrote :

I left the game 6 months ago due to the fact that at one point I had No New Challenge.

If you say so Aravind, I know you was epic active but I left and went Dragon Ball Online before some months ago (3-4), because people start to cry like little kids when they lose fight, and they call it luck, post on every website they find. Too much stuffs in that time, I hope people are change right now or play this game is pointless. I am talking about old players, because there was few of old players who make drama from nothing.

Iceman wrote : Well sorry Richy I don't take joke when someone call me slave. I am just saying that this ZEQ2-lite lose respect for old players, even older than me and us here.
I really get tinkled off when someone insult Domitjen, guy who I look up in past and others.
You guys, take stuff that really isn't important, I just want that when some old players get back in ZEQ2-lite, they won't get insulted or something.

Thanks mate Very Happy

You shouldn't get mad when I get insults, that doesn't harm me at the least :p

Everytime I try to play again I am either a fake Domitjen or the ticklish one haha :p

No need to thank me about it because you would do same
if I am in your place. Plus you are great man, I wish I can meet you again on some servers and at least talk with you Smile .

TRL View user's profile Send private message

You guys talking about it like you're war heroes. *scratching my head*..

Also domitjen I thought you died in battle! Razz

najeeb My Sir View user's profile Send private message

Domitjen wrote : This could easily be resolved if the battles could last as long as Public Beta 1 again.

even with the very skilled revision 1536 players, battles were perhaps maximum 15 minutes, whereas in Public Beta 1 some of the fights lasted for at least an hour, now that was insane.

ameen to that , I remember just those epic beam struggles going on for 10 minutes , before my characters stamina ran out : p now that was a true Dragon Ball feeling

Reply with quote Thursday, December 19, 2013

TRL wrote : You guys talking about it like you're war heroes. *scratching my head*..

Also domitjen I thought you died in battle! Razz

Nah, I just sneaked away in the midst of all that fighting to become a pokemon master, but that didn't work out :p

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]