Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

ZEQ2 - Lite in Old times and now!

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, December 26, 2013

Many people do know me well. As for the locking up, I didn't lock up because there are a slew of discussions at the same time.
1) ZEQ2lite is made for what?
2) Testers and players.
3) Team of developers.
4) Bug fixing.
5) Namco Bandai.
6) Free forum guidelines.

Maybe something else too.

WSPRINTES View user's profile Send private message

Mima wrote : Many people do know me well. As for the locking up, I didn't lock up because there are a slew of discussions at the same time.
2) Testers and players.
3) Team of developers.
4) Bug fixing.
5) Namco Bandai.

Awesome. And again, if this is a serious community, why don't we lock this thread and begin another one with all that " non-game-related things being held" like every other community forum do?.

Are you without time? If's that so, give me moderator rights and I do that for you, Milos. *laughing out loud*

Iceman View user's profile Send private message

Mima wrote : Many people do know me well. As for the locking up, I didn't lock up because there are a slew of discussions at the same time.
2) Testers and players.
3) Team of developers.
4) Bug fixing.
5) Namco Bandai.

I know Mima for long time and he show me Public Beta 1, how to play it.

1 - ZEQ2 lite is made for all Dragon Ball Z fans

2 - Every player is tester too, we looking for bugs, trying to help fixing and improving this project.

3 Team of developers are Dragon Ball Z fans who work in this project and trying to make it perfect and trying to learn how make games.

4 - Bugs getting fixed 1 by 1, we only need to act mature

5 - Namco maybe know about this project but they don't take any action because developers don't SELL game or make any cash on it.

6 - Free forum, testers(players) and developers talk about everything withouth any insults..

This is my thinking.

TRL View user's profile Send private message

How do you guys know namco bandai knows about this project? I never heard about that.

Zeth The Admin View user's profile Send private message

Always the same words, huh?. Anyway, its good to know something that I always knew.

There is a difference between knowing the words and comprehending their meaning.

that's the reason why Zeth called you an imbicile. Because you think you are more than you really are to this project.

Just to be clear, my post was mostly hyperbole presented in a generalized way. I wasn't legitimately or directly calling anyone anything. Basically, the words used were to stress a point.

(as mush as its dead, and that's a fact)

Looks fine to me.

As I mentioned in my previous post, it's been pretty obvious since WSPRINTES' first post that his primary goal was simply to waste time and invoke a response (and little more). We could have simply disabled his user account immediately as other forums' might have done for his continued trouble-making and guideline violations; however, despite his shallow, derisive responses, I thought it best to give a proper debate on real issues that were nestled within his hustle.

Zeth wrote :

Always the same words, huh?. Anyway, its good to know something that I always knew.

There is a difference between knowing the words and comprehending their meaning.

that's the reason why Zeth called you an imbicile. Because you think you are more than you really are to this project.

Just to be clear, my post was mostly hyperbole presented in a generalized way. I wasn't legitimately or directly calling anyone anything. The words used were to stress a point.

(as mush as its dead, and that's a fact)

Looks fine to me.

As I mentioned in my previous post, it's been pretty obvious since WSPRINTES' first post that his primary goal was simply to waste time and invoke a response (and little more). We could have simply disabled his user account immediately as other forums' might have done for his continued trouble-making and guideline violations; however, despite his shallow, derisive responses, I thought it best to give a proper debate on real issues that were nestled within his hustle.

First things first.
By saying I can't comprehend the meaning of your words, you are saying that I'm ill-advised. What still infringe your own forum guidelines.

You were very clear when you called every single "player" an imbecile. Before that, no one spent a single word of that level.
Now, don't underestimate your community followers, since they are in what, 5k? according to the image you posted, right? (which also can be easily made in Photoshop or in tons of other programs).

How can you be so sure that this 5k of visitors you have here are not players(imbeciles, like you said)?

In any moment my primary goal was simply waste time and invoke a response. In other hand, I was contributing to the topic, keeping the subject up and only showing my motives to leave this sandbox, and also my experience while I've played. Is this wrong?

In fact, I had to bring the past to light, and indirectly used a divisor of the sandbox that none of you like, to state my point of view of how things was in past and how it is nowadays. However, it's the way I think, I have a formed opinion, and this NONE of you can get rid off.

I'm not so sure who started to "violate" your Forum Guidelines, since this whole thread violates it.

But I'm pretty sure your own moderators infringed it. As you can see in your forum guidelines:

[Guidelines]
[*] Keep response posts positive and informative.
(...)
[*] Keep posts in relation to the topic at all times. Arguments and sub-topics should be resolved through PM or another topic. Posts that are not in relation to a thread will be spliced into a new thread in the appropriate forum with a PM dispatched to the creator. If the post has no focus of determinable value, the post shall be removed with author notification via PM.[/b]
[*] Please refrain from discussing team members actions and/or methods regardless of personal disapproval. Management methods are not debatable.
[*] Active engagement in clan-related activity is not presently allowed on the forums due to lack of purpose as well as the negative, non-productive community complications that surround them. Threads related to clans or clan-related discussion will be locked and/or removed until future notice.

Anyway, you own this, pal. Do whatever you want. You are the boy that owns the ball. You can choose from bring your ball back home or share it with everyone else and have some fun.

Want to high-five me without any motives? do it. You don't know how much I care about your "project". But don't forget that you will be assuming that you lost this discussion with your own words.

Bye.

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

it's because of my addons Razz at moddb, the ratings are getting high, and about the trash addons. please delete them Crying or Very sad

MadaraZ View user's profile Send private message

DBZkrisfhugz wrote : it's because of my addons Razz at moddb, the ratings are getting high, and about the trash addons. please delete them Crying or Very sad

... No.

DBZkrisfhugz View user's profile Send private message

Salty Sam wrote :

DBZkrisfhugz wrote : it's because of my addons Razz at moddb, the ratings are getting high, and about the trash addons. please delete them Crying or Very sad

... No.

I am just kidding hahaha

Kane View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, December 27, 2013

WSPRINTES wrote : BUAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

YOU MADE MY DAY! thanks for making me laugh that way.

And you are ???????

RealDeal View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, December 27, 2013

Mima wrote :

If this thread inflicts the Free Forum Guidelines, since it's not a positive thread and does talk about in-game discussions, clans, all that players stuff that we debated here, why is it not locked yet?
Strange, don't you think so?

Because the discussion about some other non-game-related things is being held. As for Namco Bandai, as Grega said, they know about it already.

does that mean they know about my site too Laughing Laughing

Reply with quote Saturday, December 28, 2013

First things first.
By saying I can't comprehend the meaning of your words, you are saying that I'm ill-advised. What still infringe your own forum guidelines.

Identifying someone who lacks comprehension is not a violation of guidelines. Most users start in this way and improve/learn over time.

Being ignorant or lacking comprehension is not the same as having no intelligence, no common sense, or having the inability to learn. These are all very distinct concepts.

You were very clear when you called every single "player" an imbecile. Before that, no one spent a single word of that level.

I elucidated a driven point through exaggeration. Nothing more.

Now, don't underestimate your community followers, since they are in what, 5k? according to the image you posted, right? (which also can be easily made in Photoshop or in tons of other programs).

Yes, it was photoshoped straight from the moddb statistics page. Actual numbers are irrelevant here; the point was the trending growth.

How can you be so sure that this 5k of visitors you have here are not players(imbeciles, like you said)?

You read the words of my post, yet you cling to the terms used rather than the intent behind them. It doesn't matter if ZEQ2-lite has 10 followers or 10,000,000. The individuals who are providing back through development are the ones pursuing the correct goals for the project.

In any moment my primary goal was simply waste time and invoke a response. In other hand, I was contributing to the topic, keeping the subject up and only showing my motives to leave this sandbox, and also my experience while I've played. Is this wrong?

Is provoking a response through superficial, goading remarks wrong? Yes. Is bringing up a thought-provoking discussion and promoting topical discussion wrong? No.

In fact, I had to bring the past to light, and indirectly used a divisor of the sandbox that none of you like, to state my point of view of how things was in past and how it is nowadays.

Nothing noteworthy has changed since the whatever you are classifying the "old days" and today. The things you THINK have changed are irrelevant ones.

The important events in ZEQ2-lite's lifespan aren't things such as whatever tactic is used, what tricks are being exploited, or what players are doing what.

The important things are things like DarkLink's model/texture/map work, Mastap's Gohan animation involvement, Buksna and TRL's Kami Palace work, ElementX/ssjHamtaro's web hosting efforts, SonGolias bug fixes and additions, Domitjen's associates code systems, Harri's code revisions, Anty/Gigirs/Nello's texture/shading/etc. fixes, and so forth.

There are almost two dozen people that have contributed to ZEQ2-lite over the years in various forms. THESE are the people that ZEQ2-lite history is written from. that's that occur in-game are inconsequential by comparison.

I'm not so sure who started to "violate" your Forum Guidelines, since this whole thread violates it. But I'm pretty sure your own moderators infringed it. As you can see in your forum guidelines:

Free forum is more or less a safe zone for nonsense threads. However, this thread is nearly applicable for the Discussion forums.

What moderators are you referring to? Milos and I are the only two that maintain things here right now. Neither of us have said anything that lacked in information or was negative towards another individual. Our discussion was wholly relevant to the topic. The primary guideline violations in this thread come from you (which I've waived multiple times so far on your behalf). As per the guidelines, you have zero rights to question our decisions to not lock the thread or to insult any developer in any way. You are in no position to make demands nor disagree with the management as you are.

Anyway, you own this, pal. Do whatever you want. You are the boy that owns the ball. You can choose from bring your ball back home or share it with everyone else and have some fun.

You really misunderstand my role and the history around here. I started a neat, obviously inspired project when I was younger back in 2001. Years passed and I moved on to bigger things and other projects. ZEQ2-lite's release was just us discovering the project tucked away in a box and deciding to throw it out to let other budding developers tinker around.

My trips here are more or less me dropping by to visit when I get time to check up on things. This place could implode entirely or become the next big thing, but my actions towards the community and project goals would remain the same.

Want to high-five me without any motives? do it. You don't know how much I care about your "project". But don't forget that you will be assuming that you lost this discussion with your own words.

Your attitude/remarks along with my time availability to manage these forums is plenty of reason. This community has gone through at least five full forum iterations since the start.

We've dealt with problematic individuals like yourself plenty over the last decade. It was much more politically, morally, and socially demanding to work through developer to developer issues like the Brax uprising of 2003, the Derangen FTP leak in 2005, or the F-Man issues of 2006. These all occurred when there was actually an established development team, schedule, active forum-base and a LOT more strict forum moderation. The current environment is a merely a shadow, a watered down version of how things were before ZEQ2-lite.

Value the freedoms you have.

Zeth wrote :

First things first.

Identifying someone who lacks comprehension is not a violation of guidelines. Most users start in this way and improve/learn over time.

Being ignorant or lacking comprehension is not the same as having no intelligence, no common sense, or having the inability to learn. These are all very distinct concepts.

I elucidated a driven point through exaggeration. Nothing more.

Yes, it was photoshoped straight from the moddb statistics page. Actual numbers are irrelevant here; the point was the trending growth.

You read the words of my post, yet you cling to the terms used rather than the intent behind them. It doesn't matter if ZEQ2-lite has 10 followers or 10,000,000. The individuals who are providing back through development are the ones pursuing the correct goals for the project.

Is provoking a response through superficial, goading remarks wrong? Yes. Is bringing up a thought-provoking discussion and promoting topical discussion wrong? No.

In fact, I had to bring the past to light, and indirectly used a divisor of the sandbox that none of you like, to state my point of view of how things was in past and how it is nowadays.

Nothing noteworthy has changed since the whatever you are classifying the "old days" and today. The things you THINK have changed are irrelevant ones.

The important events in ZEQ2-lite's lifespan aren't things such as whatever tactic is used, what tricks are being exploited, or what players are doing what.

The important things are things like DarkLink's model/texture/map work, Mastap's Gohan animation involvement, Buksna and TRL's Kami Palace work, ElementX/ssjHamtaro's web hosting efforts, SonGolias bug fixes and additions, Domitjen's associates code systems, Harri's code revisions, Anty/Gigirs/Nello's texture/shading/etc. fixes, and so forth.

There are almost two dozen people that have contributed to ZEQ2-lite over the years in various forms. THESE are the people that ZEQ2-lite history is written from. that's that occur in-game are inconsequential by comparison.

I'm not so sure who started to "violate" your Forum Guidelines, since this whole thread violates it. But I'm pretty sure your own moderators infringed it. As you can see in your forum guidelines:

Free forum is more or less a safe zone for nonsense threads. However, this thread is nearly applicable for the Discussion forums.

What moderators are you referring to? Milos and I are the only two that maintain things here right now. Neither of us have said anything that lacked in information or was negative towards another individual. Our discussion was wholly relevant to the topic. The primary guideline violations in this thread come from you (which I've waived multiple times so far on your behalf). As per the guidelines, you have zero rights to question our decisions to not lock the thread or to insult any developer in any way. You are in no position to make demands nor disagree with the management as you are.

You really misunderstand my role and the history around here. I started a neat, obviously inspired project when I was younger back in 2001. Years passed and I moved on to bigger things and other projects. ZEQ2-lite's release was just us discovering the project tucked away in a box and deciding to throw it out to let other budding developers tinker around.

My trips here are more or less me dropping by to visit when I get time to check up on things. This place could implode entirely or become the next big thing, but my actions towards the community and project goals would remain the same.

Your attitude/remarks along with my time availability to manage these forums is plenty of reason. This community has gone through at least five full forum iterations since the start.

We've dealt with problematic individuals like yourself plenty over the last decade. It was much more politically, morally, and socially demanding to work through developer to developer issues like the Brax uprising of 2003, the Derangen FTP leak in 2005, or the F-Man issues of 2006. These all occurred when there was actually an established development team, schedule, active forum-base and a LOT more strict forum moderation. The current environment is a merely a shadow, a watered down version of how things were before ZEQ2-lite.

Value the freedoms you have.

Sorry fella. But your arguments are pointless to me. beginning with your false idea of my comprehension of your words, schemes, goals and etc.

You did not elucidated ANYTHING with that kind of your "exaggeration". All you are doing here is trying to justify that you were ignorant and not responsible for what you said.

And since you use billions of synonysms of hardly comprehension to state your point, which is not the ideal in any sort of language that I know, and a merely tactic to other people don't comprehend exactly what you said, always giving you legs or refugees if someone disagree with you. Still, it's a maner of argumentation (old and disliked from everyone, since things need to be easily read nowadays to doesn't waste time. And also, as a political way of every single person understand what you are trying to say, you need to manage the therms you use, with the public you are dealing as well. You can see that in a court of law and in other single event of your professional life, casual life and etc).

In other words, using hard words to say something ridiculously easy to everyone read out, makes you less comprehenssive and the one who lacks comunications.

And by knowing your knowledge in English, you could have used a simple other word to describe who is not intended to be in this community, like players, instead of using a provacative therm as Imbecile.

As you can see, Mr. Brad Smithee, I can see exactly what was in your intention behind your therms and words.

Assuming that, you were the one who NOT contributed to this whole thread and YOUR primary goals was to simply waste time and invoke MY responses, cause I disagree with you since we first met in this community.

Plus, if your project is in ModDB, it means it is for players as well.

You can see what I will paste in the TAB "About us" of ModDB:

ModDB is the largest website dedicated to supporting independent development of games (user generated game content), including mods, addons and DLC. The aim of Mod Dragon Ball is to unite developers, players and their ideas, empowering them to shape the games we play. Continue reading ...

With version 4 we are turning the power up to 11, with the aim of being the best site for players to find new ways to game, and for developers to show off their wares. Our community-based features mean that it's not some mysterious editor in an ivory tower writing reviews - it's anybody who can put pen to paper. Our screenshots aren't limited to some airbrushed press releases - they're taken by the gamers. Perhaps most importantly, opinions on gaming aren't just our own - they are the combined feelings and views of anybody who has taken a moment to make themselves heard.

We believe that the best way to get the best content is by relying on the shared experience and skills of the community. We cannot hope to be experts in everything, but all of us are experts in something. By providing a way for people to interact within their skills - and to seek out new ones - we hope to give you the ability to easily achieve your goals by learning from others who have chosen to share their knowledge.

Playing the games is just as big a part of what we do as helping the developers to strut their stuff. Being able to customise your games is at the heart of everything DBolical does, and we aim to make it as easy as possible. From simple extra maps through to entire conversions and even whole new games, we hope to put what you want to play at your fingertips. We hope you enjoy using Mod Dragon Ball to change the way you and others play games as much as we enjoy running it.

According to that. Your arguments vaccums when you try to justify that players are "imbeciles" and or that the numbers of visitors doesn't make any difference, since you are so proud you have 5 or 6k of visitor in your MOdDB page in the last two years....

Also, you totally contradicted yourself when posted a picture that showed visitor numbers to justify that your project is not dead. Then, without any reason, you come say that no matter the number of visitors that appear there, with the goals of this forum? Two separeted things that not converge, doesn't make an argument.

The image you photoshoped nor the link you posted are NOT a single substantiating evidence of it. Instead, they prove me that your arguments lacks pretty much, since the very beginning.

What's so worthy to you, are not to testers neither to players. Tell me how many Revs this guys you quoted helped propery, and how many revs, after 1536 are properly running? Zero, None, nada.

I know will you counter-argue that "they only did it for they own purpouse, to learn and etcetera.". But this helps the project as well? Does that guys made a HUGE difference between what you have from 1536 till nowadays? Are you so confident in that?

I will disregard the rest of the novel you wrote in your last post, cause I've already showed everyone you are wrong in all manners.

Like you said, if I am in no position to argue with you nor your moderators, continue to debate with a dictator is a simply waste of time.

Sorry to say that, but you are not clever enough to argue with me. I can simply see your motives and think about any sort of paths you may use to continue imagine that you are in a comfort position in this debate. However spend neurons with your kind of argumentations are a truly waste of energy and time.

bye, bye, so long, farewell.

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

WSPRINTES wrote : Sorry fella. But your arguments are pointless to me. beginning with your false idea of my comprehension of your words, schemes, goals and etc.

Actually, since you've clearly shown that you have NOT comprehended his intended metaphor, the arguments themselves aren't pointless.

WSPRINTES wrote : You did not elucidated ANYTHING with that kind of your "exaggeration". All you are doing here is trying to justify that you were ignorant and not responsible for what you said.

Please paste a single line from this thread where any of us who were posting were "ignorant".

WSPRINTES wrote : And since you use billions of synonysms of hardly comprehension to state your point, which is not the ideal in any sort of language that I know, and a merely tactic to other people don't comprehend exactly what you said, always giving you legs or refugees if someone disagree with you. Still, it's a maner of argumentation (old and disliked from everyone, since things need to be easily read nowadays to doesn't waste time. And also, as a political way of every single person understand what you are trying to say, you need to manage the therms you use, with the public you are dealing as well. You can see that in a court of law and in other single event of your professional life, casual life and etc).

You can't really enter a debate with your own level of knowledge of English language against anyone who speaks it fluently and then get agitated when they use words known to them.

WSPRINTES wrote : And by knowing your knowledge in English, you could have used a simple other word to describe who is not intended to be in this community, like players, instead of using a provacative therm as Imbecile.

Again, as I said before, you can clearly see that almost everyone (apart from you) caught up on that metaphor. I'll quote Grega: "That was an example. But you didn't really get the point of his post to begin with it would seem."

WSPRINTES wrote : As you can see, Mr. Brad Smithee, I can see exactly what was in your intention behind your therms and words.

You've just proven that you cannot.

WSPRINTES wrote : Assuming that, you were the one who NOT contributed to this whole thread and YOUR primary goals was to simply waste time and invoke MY responses, cause I disagree with you since we first met in this community.

And since you don't really understand what this community is for, your disagreement isn't important.

WSPRINTES wrote : Plus, if your project is in ModDB, it means it is for players as well.
According to that. Your arguments vaccums when you try to justify that players are "imbeciles" and or that the numbers of visitors doesn't make any difference, since you are so proud you have 5 or 6k of visitor in your MOdDB page in the last two years....

That's another mistake you are making. ModDB isn't for games only, it's for developers (You can see it in the EXACT quote you pasted). And so, THIS community is for developers too. Players don't have any importance. If people play it, fine. If it gets forgotten by players, and is never played again, fine. What matters is that in these 4 years a slew of developers passed through this community, finding new ways to work, learning new things, and most importantly sharing knowledge. The game is as important as the color of my t-shirt (another metaphor for UNIMPORTANT).

WSPRINTES wrote : Also, you totally contradicted yourself when posted a picture that showed visitor numbers to justify that your project is not dead. Then, without any reason, you come say that no matter the number of visitors that appear there, with the goals of this forum? Two separeted things that not converge, doesn't make an argument.

The picture was an answer to your claim that the project is dead. The project cannot die if it's open sourced. It can become forgotten, it can even be silent for two decades for example, but it cannot really die. The learning forum is there for a reason. And it will stay there. Perhaps in 10 years someone comes across the learning forum, masters some skills game development related, and becomes the next Dennis Ritchie.

WSPRINTES wrote : The image you photoshoped nor the link you posted are NOT a single substantiating evidence of it. Instead, they prove me that your arguments lacks pretty much, since the very beginning.

As far as I have seen, that was you.

WSPRINTES wrote : What's so worthy to you, are not to testers neither to players. Tell me how many Revs this guys you quoted helped propery, and how many revs, after 1536 are properly running? Zero, None, nada.

I know will you counter-argue that "they only did it for they own purpouse, to learn and etcetera.". But this helps the project as well? Does that guys made a HUGE difference between what you have from 1536 till nowadays? Are you so confident in that?

The project itself is irrelevant. Don't you get that? The project is just a way to find developers. It was actually never meant to be finished like this. So any revisions from 1536 and onward are just community-completed-goals.

WSPRINTES wrote : I will disregard the rest of the novel you wrote in your last post, cause I've already showed everyone you are wrong in all manners.

Another example of why you shouldn't really enter a debate when you can't properly convey your views, facts, and even opinions.

WSPRINTES wrote : bye, bye, so long, farewell.

Farewell.

Edit: Since I don't know any of those "big" words you mentioned, I hope my post was understandable.

ZEQ2DBZFAN View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, January 02, 2014

you are saying bad to my to my addons that's why deleted it Laughing

MDave ZEQ2-lite Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, January 03, 2014

This is nostalgic! I'm just testing Brad's keyboard and its pretty nice, takes some getting used to but getting there quick!

LegendarySS4 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, January 04, 2014

Public Beta 1 days, the nostalgia coming back ( Kicking Mima, Domitjen, Dokumas, SSS6 Vegeta, Najeeb, etc... behinds) Cool

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, January 05, 2014

MDave wrote : This is nostalgic! I'm just testing Brad's keyboard and its pretty nice, takes some getting used to but getting there quick!

Wait..what? How is this relevant to the topic ?:p

Anyway, have fun with the keyboard?:p

The thread is nostalgic. And the keyboard was a sidenote to explain why he was posting in the first place because Dave rarely posts. Listen when Dave speaks! He's ripe with ninja wisdom.

Also Brad's keyboard is a much more interesting topic then the current one. I'm thoroughly intrigued by what sort of keyboard could have a learning curve that Dave has to get used to. A keyboard for the elderly? Razz

And even more also, the forums are pretty dead lately aren't they. What happened when even Nello isn't posting anymore. There's nothing happening at all.

There are still posts happening daily. It's not just substantial or relative to anything interesting. We must be at a filler saga right now.

At least Dave tried. Smile

I've never seen you shoot the breeze (poorly) before Brad. I guess that's the first sign of total pandemonium.

No idea what you mean, Bruno.

Dave and I have just been busy the last couple months. Trips to the forums are pretty much on a whim. I told Dave to test out a different keyboard of his own and suggested he type a few sentences. Apparently, the ZEQ2-lite forums is equatable to notepad in Dave's mind.

Was it on topic? Barely, but that's forgivable considering we're in the Free/Junk forums.

I had to know you were going to erase any tracks. Hehe.

Why use notepad if you can really turn an important conversation around! Good on Dave! Razz

So you've been busy. Care to breef me (in pm if you'd prefer) on which project(s) you guys are currently working on. Like is there still kickstarter involved in the foreseeable future?

That's a possibility. Wink

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, January 06, 2014

Whoa! Didn't see that coming

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]