<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

ZEQ2 - Lite in Old times and now!

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, January 06, 2014

Zeth wrote : That's a possibility. Wink

That is brief.

The F-Man Leader of the F-Men View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Zeth wrote : We've dealt with problematic individuals like yourself plenty over the last decade. It was much more politically, morally, and socially demanding to work through developer to developer issues like the Brax uprising of 2003, the Derangen FTP leak in 2005, or the F-Man issues of 2006. These all occurred when there was actually an established development team, schedule, active forum-base and a LOT more strict forum moderation. The current environment is a merely a shadow, a watered down version of how things were before ZEQ2-lite.

Value the freedoms you have.

*laughing out loud*

Buksna Blaizing View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, January 09, 2014

It's interesting when some of old gags show up around forums once their name is mentioned Smile

It's like they search their nick over google and see what pops up Very Happy

lawliest View user's profile Send private message

The old times huh?

Well, if anything, I remember when I was just a fledgling little Goku, who didn't know a darn thing about the game, save pressing W to mêlée and clicking the mouse to fire beams.

heck, it was actually Maszek who even TAUGHT me a thing about the game...well, him and LegendarySS4. Actually, as I recall, there was a guy named WafflesXD who went through the little tutorial with me to haha.

And then there were the fights. Oh man the fights! I remember when Maszek forced me into some, bootcamp-esque thing with a bunch of other players. There were new guys, some experienced people, and then there were the REALLY experienced people.

Now, the one thing I REALLY remember was seeing Domitjen and his clan in action for the first time. Man oh man! You have no idea how excited I was to see him fight. Anybody that tried to fight him got WASTED, no competition. Mind you, this was before I even knew how to change my name, so you'd probably think I was crazy to just say "Oh hey! Best Player in the game! Fight me! come on!"

Now, of course, I died in...what, 10 seconds? Of course I was disappointed, but looking back on it all now, I'm actually surprised I thought I could REALLY hurt him. So, a few more fights with the old illegitimate child later, and here I come, running back to the Incomparable Maszek for some training, and he teaches me about Combo Breakers, how to conserve my stamina, how to block, how to kick and when, and ALL that good jazz.

Soon, I was actually able to DAMAGE Maszek, and soon after DAMAGE Domitjen. Now, keep in mind, this was back when just being able to damage the man was a just cause for celebration, so I was happy just to walk away with that.

But out of ALL of that, you know what I remember the most? Seeing those two clans dish it out. You know, the and SIN? lloyd, I remember back when it was pretty much everyone's DREAM to be in one of those clans. You either wanted to be in one or the other. I mean, me and the new guys, we practically worshiped you people. Just getting to FIGHT with someone in the clan was an honor. heck, I remember how hard it was to get in them too. I recall having to damage Domi to half just to get in the clan, but that was a while ago.

Then of course there was my mentor Maszek, who ALWAYS pounded the trash out of me, no matter what. Of course, I used to get mad at the guy cause he beat me ALL the time. I kind of forgave him after I found out that he shared the same kind of relationship with Domitjen, who was incidentally his master.

Wooh! But MAN Masz was happy as heck when he finally beat Domi! Up until then, he sometimes made ME act like Domitjen, and even change my name to his name. Trust me, he's scary when he's angry...

And let's not forget those little tournaments that everyone used to host under the Desert map where the glitch was. That was where Masz trained me, and I remember that's where all my big fights took place. I swear, if you ever needed refuge from all the spamming and what-not, you could always go there with the good players and have a few fun matches.

I even remember we used to come up with our own little rankings of the best players. Of course, Domitjen was always at the top, and everyone was always trying to get ahead of someone else in those rankings.

If anything, I used to love watching the little friendly rivalry between SIN and the. It was a great thing to watch, and even better, it was a good way to get some training. heck, I remember one time when most of the the members fought most of the SIN members, and only two people were left, and they killed each other pretty quickly!

Of course, there were always those people who would go up to a SIN or the guy and say "CAN I JOIN CAN I JOIN?!" only to be crushingly disappointed when they find out that they had to go through the gauntlet and back just to get in.

Believe it or not, I used to remember looking up to all the top players, and loving the chance to fight with em. Maszek was certainly up there...it's just that...you know...I was just trying to get good enough to fight Domi and actually kill the illegitimate child...

slam, those were good times...

MadaraZ View user's profile Send private message

lawliest wrote : The old times huh?

Well, if anything, I remember when I was just a fledgling little Goku, who didn't know a darn thing about the game, save pressing W to mêlée and clicking the mouse to fire beams.

heck, it was actually Maszek who even TAUGHT me a thing about the game...well, him and LegendarySS4. Actually, as I recall, there was a guy named WafflesXD who went through the little tutorial with me to haha.

And then there were the fights. Oh man the fights! I remember when Maszek forced me into some, bootcamp-esque thing with a bunch of other players. There were new guys, some experienced people, and then there were the REALLY experienced people.

Now, the one thing I REALLY remember was seeing Domitjen and his clan in action for the first time. Man oh man! You have no idea how excited I was to see him fight. Anybody that tried to fight him got WASTED, no competition. Mind you, this was before I even knew how to change my name, so you'd probably think I was crazy to just say "Oh hey! Best Player in the game! Fight me! come on!"

Now, of course, I died in...what, 10 seconds? Of course I was disappointed, but looking back on it all now, I'm actually surprised I thought I could REALLY hurt him. So, a few more fights with the old illegitimate child later, and here I come, running back to the Incomparable Maszek for some training, and he teaches me about Combo Breakers, how to conserve my stamina, how to block, how to kick and when, and ALL that good jazz.

Soon, I was actually able to DAMAGE Maszek, and soon after DAMAGE Domitjen. Now, keep in mind, this was back when just being able to damage the man was a just cause for celebration, so I was happy just to walk away with that.

But out of ALL of that, you know what I remember the most? Seeing those two clans dish it out. You know, the and SIN? lloyd, I remember back when it was pretty much everyone's DREAM to be in one of those clans. You either wanted to be in one or the other. I mean, me and the new guys, we practically worshiped you people. Just getting to FIGHT with someone in the clan was an honor. heck, I remember how hard it was to get in them too. I recall having to damage Domi to half just to get in the clan, but that was a while ago.

Then of course there was my mentor Maszek, who ALWAYS pounded the trash out of me, no matter what. Of course, I used to get mad at the guy cause he beat me ALL the time. I kind of forgave him after I found out that he shared the same kind of relationship with Domitjen, who was incidentally his master.

Wooh! But MAN Masz was happy as heck when he finally beat Domi! Up until then, he sometimes made ME act like Domitjen, and even change my name to his name. Trust me, he's scary when he's angry...

And let's not forget those little tournaments that everyone used to host under the Desert map where the glitch was. That was where Masz trained me, and I remember that's where all my big fights took place. I swear, if you ever needed refuge from all the spamming and what-not, you could always go there with the good players and have a few fun matches.

I even remember we used to come up with our own little rankings of the best players. Of course, Domitjen was always at the top, and everyone was always trying to get ahead of someone else in those rankings.

If anything, I used to love watching the little friendly rivalry between SIN and the. It was a great thing to watch, and even better, it was a good way to get some training. heck, I remember one time when most of the the members fought most of the SIN members, and only two people were left, and they killed each other pretty quickly!

Of course, there were always those people who would go up to a SIN or the guy and say "CAN I JOIN CAN I JOIN?!" only to be crushingly disappointed when they find out that they had to go through the gauntlet and back just to get in.

Believe it or not, I used to remember looking up to all the top players, and loving the chance to fight with em. Maszek was certainly up there...it's just that...you know...I was just trying to get good enough to fight Domi and actually kill the illegitimate child...

slam, those were good times...

Maszek kind of disappointed me when I fought him he died quite fast and complained about lag and kicks even though he was using them and my ping was higher Laughing I stop using them because he asks so much, he gets me barely and runs from the server Confused then he goes 2-3! even though the last round was for fun and I didn't use kicks the hole time except 2 *laughing out loud*, the best part is he used kicks the hole time Confused then he lied about it, well I don't really care since I only cared about if my self was stronger what he tells others I could care less:p if you ever beat him he'd probably disown you Laughing he was always talking about how he beat all easily but in the end he was the easy one, oh well.

I've retired now since I became the best at one point it was all I ever wanted:P in the end I beat people mêlée/spam in base form vs Super Saiyan 2 Laughing sadly I've lost my skills now and I'm released from pretty much all servers (WS) Because they keep die (DBZPUBLIC) because the admin almost got beaten in base form when I had lost my skills *laughing out loud*, I still take the time to train my clan, and that never stopped me from killing a certain person on this very topic who calls himself a Legend with a fake name for laughs Laughing

Actually, Madara, I HAVE been Maszek, more than once actually. And when I beat him, he was actually quite fine about it, and he didn't mind that I DID beat him. In fact, he was quite proud of me, or so I imagine.

Either way, everytime he beat me, he deserved the win, and yes, he does use kicks, and yes, he does complain about them. The only reason he complains about them is because they are, as he has probably told you, too powerful. He isn't complaining that he's getting killed too much by them (okay, so he kind of is), he's complaining about the fact that it kind of ruins the thrill of fighting, if you can reduce someone's health bar from full to near half with one kick.

Of course, at a certain point, his skill just got beyond mine. We used to be equal, now we're...vastly uneven.

lawliest wrote : Actually, Madara, I HAVE been Maszek, more than once actually. And when I beat him, he was actually quite fine about it, and he didn't mind that I DID beat him. In fact, he was quite proud of me, or so I imagine.

Either way, everytime he beat me, he deserved the win, and yes, he does use kicks, and yes, he does complain about them. The only reason he complains about them is because they are, as he has probably told you, too powerful. He isn't complaining that he's getting killed too much by them (okay, so he kind of is), he's complaining about the fact that it kind of ruins the thrill of fighting, if you can reduce someone's health bar from full to near half with one kick.

Of course, at a certain point, his skill just got beyond mine. We used to be equal, now we're...vastly uneven.

Laughing Well with me he was mad as heck, and complained over and over about lag and kicks in caps *laughing out loud* Laughing as I said my ping was 200 times higher then his and he spammed kicks the hole time when I used none (Except the 2 rounds I won) he just uses that as an excuse to not get kicked.

Also he'll probably show up here in this very day, just to reply to this, sadly I won't be replying to the guy who bans me from Dragon Ball Z clan site and deletes my comments all because of that reason Laughing you aren't worth anyone's time especially mine, Maszek Laughing

Whatever you say, but from my personal experience, he only complained about things he had a right to complain about. If I got him with a kick when his health was around half, then yeah, I don't blame him for getting mad. I would too, if that were the case.

lawliest wrote : Whatever you say, but from my personal experience, he only complained about things he had a right to complain about. If I got him with a kick when his health was around half, then yeah, I don't blame him for getting mad. I would too, if that were the case.

Me: "okay I'm going to use kicks x)" Maszek "nope bye" *Maszek disconnected

I get that your defending the man you respect, but he never liked me to begin with and never thought he'd lose to me Laughing anyway enough of this topic for today.

Anyway I think this sandbox is becoming dead because, of these parents letting kids even at the age of bloody 8 join the game, they've overflowed clans making all leave they've over flowed servers cursing and swearing and lying and being a plain lacking in identifiable function waste of time that are discomforting, and to top it off some of these kids know bind etc, even more discomforting of course fakes and WS (same thing :/ I don't mean to accuse people here but since the binders use the same fake names as WS and have Brazil ip... just saying) are always irritating when it comes to binds, servers are empty as well now.

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, January 10, 2014

Are you guys really arguing about whos better in a game that lacks any form of competitive gameplay?

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

Grega wrote : Are you guys really arguing about whos better in a game that lacks any form of competitive gameplay?

Not anymore.

Salty Sam wrote : Anyway I think this sandbox is becoming dead because, of these parents letting kids even at the age of bloody 8 join the game, they've overflowed clans making all leave they've over flowed servers cursing and swearing and lying and being a plain lacking in identifiable function waste of time that are discomforting, and to top it off some of these kids know bind etc, even more discomforting of course fakes and WS (same thing :/ I don't mean to accuse people here but since the binders use the same fake names as WS and have Brazil ip... just saying) are always irritating when it comes to binds, servers are empty as well now.

An open-sourced project cannot die. It can only be postponed indefinitely. And if you feel that it's getting "dead" because of people playing, then it should "die", yes. It's not meant to be played. The LESS people to play it, the better.

Buksna wrote : It's interesting when some of old gags show up around forums once their name is mentioned

I was about to say the same thing! Maybe if we mention RiO he'll come.. RiO, RiO.

Mima wrote :

Grega wrote : Are you guys really arguing about whos better in a game that lacks any form of competitive gameplay?

Not anymore.

Salty Sam wrote : Anyway I think this sandbox is becoming dead because, of these parents letting kids even at the age of bloody 8 join the game, they've overflowed clans making all leave they've over flowed servers cursing and swearing and lying and being a plain lacking in identifiable function waste of time that are discomforting, and to top it off some of these kids know bind etc, even more discomforting of course fakes and WS (same thing :/ I don't mean to accuse people here but since the binders use the same fake names as WS and have Brazil ip... just saying) are always irritating when it comes to binds, servers are empty as well now.

An open-sourced project cannot die. It can only be postponed indefinitely. And if you feel that it's getting "dead" because of people playing, then it should "die", yes. It's not meant to be played. The LESS people to play it, the better.

Buksna wrote : It's interesting when some of old gags show up around forums once their name is mentioned

I was about to say the same thing! Maybe if we mention RiO he'll come.. RiO, RiO.

Yeah if there's one thing I remember about you Mima, it's how you always handled these here forums. Anyways, I haven't been here in forever. What's new with ZEQ?

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

Someone has to do that too. Smile

As for ZEQ2lite, it's progressing as much as you can see in the addon forum. Whatever you see there, that's real progress. ScifiSpirit has done some code work as far as I'm aware of, but I'm not sure how many others are working on that end (if anyone).

The community is still the same, as you can see. A few individuals are working on something. Others are just discussing certain things.

If you're interested about how the "game" aspect is handled, I can't help you there. I know as much as you do what people do on servers these days. I did join a server a few weeks ago, to see if the situation is as bad as some would say, and even though there were individuals who did try to make it less fun, I've seen many Gokus, Revos, F3s, and others who were having fun.

Domitjen The Champ View user's profile Send private message

.it's just that...you know...I was just trying to get good enough to fight Domi and actually kill the illegitimate child...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec6fR11dHUk&t=147

TRL View user's profile Send private message

Buksna wrote : It's interesting when some of old gags show up around forums once their name is mentioned Smile

Nah it means they are still creeping around here from time to time without leaving behind too many mars. Like you did just now. What's up Igor? Razz

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, January 11, 2014

TRL wrote :

Buksna wrote : It's interesting when some of old gags show up around forums once their name is mentioned Smile

Nah it means they are still creeping around here from time to time without leaving behind too many mars. Like you did just now. What's up Igor? Razz

Igor? Who is there Igor?

Richma View user's profile Send private message

Buksna I guess Cool

Grega Perpetual Traveler View user's profile Send private message

VLadD wrote : Igor? Who is there Igor?

VLadD View user's profile Send private message

Grega wrote :

VLadD wrote : Igor? Who is there Igor?

Laughing

Reply with quote Sunday, January 12, 2014

before me bradley wasn't a man. I'm not completely sure if he is yet or not...but I conditioned him for these moments he's going through now. he can come back with a response that consists of an argument outlined in similar fashion to a highschool paper discussing "catcher in the rye"...but its meaningless. I molded bradley for these moments. when he's ready to thank me...he will.

and none of you are true veterans. you're all Uninformed participators and should hold your tongues and be a little more quiet on the forums when asking about the game.

none of you know your place.

The F-Man wrote : before me bradley wasn't a man. I'm not completely sure if he is yet or not...but I conditioned him for these moments he's going through now. he can come back with a response that consists of an argument outlined in similar fashion to a highschool paper discussing "catcher in the rye"...but its meaningless. I molded bradley for these moments. when he's ready to thank me...he will.

and none of you are true veterans. you're all Uninformed participators and should hold your tongues and be a little more quiet on the forums when asking about the game.

none of you know your place.

Oh that's nice I bet you're a nice I bet everyone in ZEQ2 is nice, I'm sure Zeth didn't say anything about you pulling a Printes in 2006 Laughing

High time this thread died Laughing

I think it's time you die.

The F-Man wrote : I think it's time you die.

Ooo I'm scared! A little man boy has threatened to take my life with words :O SAVE ME SOMEONE *super mega extreme intense laughter*

If you'd like to start an argument since you seem like the type who gets mad easy and eats junk food all day while saying die in team s in ZEQ2-Lite, well sorry but I'm afraid I don't have the time for you Smile

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

Salty Sam wrote :

Ooo I'm scared! A little man boy has threatened to take my life with words :O SAVE ME SOMEONE *super mega extreme intense laughter*

If you'd like to start an argument since you seem like the type who gets mad easy and eats junk food all day while saying die in team s in ZEQ2-Lite, well sorry but I'm afraid I don't have the time for you Smile

That description sounds funny from the guy who went out of his way to lie about me, thinking it changes the outcome of our fight Smile

Better luck next time. If you ask me nicely I'll even train you.

Maszek wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

That description sounds funny from the guy who went out of his way to lie about me, thinking it changes the outcome of our fight Smile

Better luck next time. If you ask me nicely I'll even train you.

Funny since I'm such a gummy bear who isn't Superior to you why go out of your way banning me and deleting my comments, posting all over a site about me? Or even replying to me for that matter? You can lie all you want but that won't change the truth, I seriously could care less about your delusions/lies I don't care who is the best and all this stuff, I wanted to see for my self about you and you were a disappointment, I stated the truth deal with it, you were no match take it like a man instead of hiding behind your lies and admin.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  >>

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]