Content

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

ZEQ2 - Lite in Old times and now!

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, January 12, 2014

He can't delete any comments on this site. He can only respond to them.

MadaraZ View user's profile Send private message

Mima wrote : He can't delete any comments on this site. He can only respond to them.

No Laughing I was talking about Dragon Ball Z clan site Laughing
he was actually warned for doing it as well but ignored and kept deleting *super mega extreme intense laughter*

Anyway I won't reply to any more of his posts, if telling himself that makes him feel good then good for him.

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

Salty Sam wrote :

Mima wrote : He can't delete any comments on this site. He can only respond to them.

No :*laughing out loud*: I was talking about Dragon Ball Z clan site :*laughing out loud*:
he was actually warned for doing it as well but ignored and kept deleting *super mega extreme intense laughter*

Anyway I won't reply to any more of his posts, if telling himself that makes him feel good then good for him.

Never got warned. I talked to every other admin and we all agreed your fearsome creature partying can and should be deleted.

I don't know what makes you think you can go to a community site and post trash every 2 hours and then try and be a hero of justice when you get what's coming.

Edit: "you were no match" That is why you lost 2-1 in your own server, when I had 10 times my normal ping and you had your usual one, right? It's why you lost even though I did not use breakers or make any real attempt to win?

I understand this game is practically your life and you would really love to be the best, but if that is your goal, saying you are the best or saying you beat X or why when you really didn't is not the best way to go about it.

Have you tried being nice, asking people for fights/advice and in general not making an effort to be hated?

Maszek wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

No :*laughing out loud*: I was talking about Dragon Ball Z clan site :*laughing out loud*:

Never got warned. I talked to every other admin and we all agreed your fearsome creature partying can and should be deleted.

I don't know what makes you think you can go to a community site and post trash every 2 hours and then try and be a hero of justice when you get what's coming.

Edit: "you were no match" That is why you lost 2-1 in your own server, when I had 10 times my normal ping and you had your usual one, right? It's why you lost even though I did not use breakers or make any real attempt to win?

I understand this game is practically your life and you would really love to be the best, but if that is your goal, saying you are the best or saying you beat X or why when you really didn't is not the best way to go about it.

Have you tried being nice, asking people for fights/advice and in general not making an effort to be hated?

Wow I said I wouldn't reply but this is ridiculous.

1.It was WS's server not mine because I was released from Dragon Ball Z Public.

2.Your ping was 200 jumping to 250 mine was 400 jumping to 500

3.It was 2-3 *laughing out loud* (Wanna lie? I have you saying this your self *laughing out loud*) and as I said the only reason was because you made me stop using kicks because you said over and over "I'M LAG STOP USING KICKS STOP STOP" when you spammed them like heck, then when I said I would you ran.

4.You were warned actually by Aravind, want me to ask him? I can right now.

5.Your admins dislike me because I won't accept there friend requests, you even admitted your reasons for hating on me were biased http://s29.postimg.org/dhiosadmf/bandicam_2014_01_03_21_59_15_589.jpg

6.Drop the lies, I already feel like an leaping lizard for replying to such nonsense, I bet you even did this just to make me reply, well I'll say it again I've stated the truth deal with it.

Mima The Disciple View user's profile Send private message

Please solve any arguments via private messages. It doesn't matter who "beat" who. It's not important.

Mima wrote : Please solve any arguments via private messages. It doesn't matter who "beat" who. It's not important.

I know I was a leaping lizard for replying I just dislike lies, I'll make sure not to reply at all next time.

Maszek View user's profile Send private message

Mima wrote : Please solve any arguments via private messages. It doesn't matter who "beat" who. It's not important.

Eh, I'll just ignore him. No solution here Razz

AraVinD View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud* I don't even know why my name keep poping in this thead. Rolling Eyes

Kakarot2550 View user's profile Send private message

It is obvious that they have no life.Maszek has valid reasons.

Edit: I did not read their posts so I don't know what the heck are they arguing about.

putchi20 View user's profile Send private message

Salty Sam? why do you dislike Dragon Ball Z clan so much? it's the best clan ever on ZEQ2 lite Smile

You seems to be new on this forum

The F-Man Leader of the F-Men View user's profile Send private message

Salty Sam wrote :

The F-Man wrote : I think it's time you die.

Ooo I'm scared! A little man boy has threatened to take my life with words :O SAVE ME SOMEONE *super mega extreme intense laughter*

If you'd like to start an argument since you seem like the type who gets mad easy and eats junk food all day while saying die in team s in ZEQ2-Lite, well sorry but I'm afraid I don't have the time for you Smile

you clearly do have time...your responses to me show this.

now leave the premises you nerd.

The F-Man wrote :

Salty Sam wrote :

The F-Man wrote : I think it's time you die.

Ooo I'm scared! A little man boy has threatened to take my life with words :O SAVE ME SOMEONE *super mega extreme intense laughter*

If you'd like to start an argument since you seem like the type who gets mad easy and eats junk food all day while saying die in team s in ZEQ2-Lite, well sorry but I'm afraid I don't have the time for you Smile

you clearly do have time...your responses to me show this.

now leave the premises you nerd.

Chill out man.Salty Sam has no respect.

NELLO!! Mitico View user's profile Send private message

what the heck is this thread?.
(EDIT) now I understand..
well I can say I agree. that's why I don't go much often online to play seriusly..

I go only to test and at the end I say thanks for this test together,now I have to go(to finish this etc)..

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Edit: I did not read their posts so I don't know what the heck are they arguing about.

Makes sense since you use to complain to me about Maszek all the time and didn't start hating and insulting on me until I wouldn't be your friend and let you join my clan, you can lie all you want but I have screenshots Laughing you are a very irritating child and you've proven you have no respect for anyone only licks.

Here's a new person I won't reply to.

NELLO!! wrote : what the heck is this thread?.
(EDIT) now I understand..
well I can say I agree. that's why I don't go much often online to play seriusly..

I go only to test and at the end I say thanks for this test together,now I have to go(to finish this etc)..

Laughing I've never ever seen you play ZEQ2-Lite Laughing I've seen many fake Nello's from your old gamepack but.

Reply with quote Monday, January 13, 2014

Salty Sam wrote :

Kakarot2550 wrote :

Makes sense since you use to complain to me about Maszek all the time and didn't start hating and insulting on me until I wouldn't be your friend and let you join my clan, you can lie all you want but I have screenshots :*laughing out loud*: you are a very irritating child and you've proven you have no respect for anyone only licks.

Here's a new person I won't reply to.

Look at yourself first.

Iceman View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, January 13, 2014

Hmm, I think this should be locked.
I started it and I should end it.
We all share here what we think it is important.

<<  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]