Content

Server Help

sirjordang View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, December 16, 2013

I Currently have been playing on destined duel servers on ZEQ2 revolution 5. And I personally own a server myself. So for anyone who hasn't played on that kind of server what happens is as you charge your ki, and your power level rises thus making you stronger like allowing you to transform to Super Saiyan 2. If anyone knows how I can make my server like that please let me know. does it halfto do with the character's tiers? or something else? please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

mighty View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, December 16, 2013

Its easy, do this in console

/g_powerlevel 1000

now everyone will start from 1000 power level and will power up till 32767 .

Reply with quote Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I did exactly as you said mighty, and yes my power level was at 1000 but when I powered up my ki, my level didn't rise, I just ended up dieng because my power level was decreasing for some reason. please if anyone knows how to make my server like a destin-duel server I would appreciate the help!

Iceman View user's profile Send private message

You need to get blasted when you have 1 ki power level then your power level will grow if guy who blast you have a lot of power level but if you don't want to die like that, let them damage you half and then charge-heal, do this until you have max power level.

Iceman what I was trying to say is my ki level decreases fast, so I die. how can I fix this? and when I power up, my ki level doesn't rise at all like in a destin duel server.

Iceman View user's profile Send private message

I don't know what you talk about, maybe you talk about fatique, thing that drain if you using skills or attack.
KI power level is just number max on Super Saiyan 2 is 73.7 mil. If you hold f+d you raise it... Explain me, and I will try to help you.

mighty View user's profile Send private message

don't use addon game packs for sometime , try this with a stable and clean revision 1536 and then check if it happens or not .
If successful then this means the character files need to be modified in the addon pack you are using .

Actions

Online [ 0 / 6125]